What's new

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Lets not make this thread about the white/black divide guys, because what divides us hurts us all in some way or another

.... let's get real, in essence it IS a white/black divide combined with a Christian/Muslim divide, there's no getting around it.

Race AND religion, what a dynamite combination.:smoky:

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
And they killed the Taliban by the truckload. Good for us. How about you move to Afganistan and take your wife or daughter and mom with you and see how that works out. Please.

Don't think you can hide your hate.

But please, by all means, hate away.

Just know people might see you for who you really are.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Well when ya think about it, maybe it's that guy JESUS's falt that yer in the predicamint that yer in, following Christian principles and all, letting alla those poor stupid Muslims into your lily white country.

...... but wait, if they're there already and have co-opted and taken over your way of life and are driving you crazy, maybe they're not as dumb as they've been portrayed.

Maybe they've successfully used Christianity as a tool to get over on Christians?

..... or maybe Christian principles don't really work anymore in this modern age and are just for saps and losers?

Western IQ testing doesn't measure everything when it comes to intelligence, the proof is in the pudding: They're here and they've successfully taken over.:tiphat:

..... I'd suggest that maybe it's time to emigrate to America but I know that's not really an option for you.:comfort:

I didn't open any door to Islam mate. I haven't been bought and paid for by petro-dollars in Arab hands and I don't adhere to Christian principles particularly. If I have any 'credo' to go by then its all in one sentence in a Walt Disney movie called Pinocchio when Jimminy Cricket said: 'Let your conscience be your guide'.

...and my conscience tells me to be outspoken about the wrongs I see around me every day, this being one of my outlets to be able to explain them and possibly find like minded people who feel the same way as I, and/or others who might wake up, smell the coffee and realize these inherent problems that are metastasizing around us which are encroaching upon our lives and liberties gradually, ....slowly so that most people think after every murderous escapade, bomb or death race 2000 in a truck playing ten-pin bowling with innocent peoples lives: 'Oh, well, it didn't happen to me and my family, so lets switch the telly on and watch another episode of some asinine soap opera, or so-called reality show to pass the time!'

But what you say is true in that Christian principles of charity and helping this islamic death cult have been used against us, when for centuries we kept that wolf to heel at the gates of Europe thru so many wars, and now with the help of the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan over the last 100 years, and the will of the global elites we find ourselves at this point.

Oh the irony in you saying that I should emigrate to the USA. I could quite easily do that by giving myself up to the feds and getting a free flight on 'Con-Air' across the pond. But then I would be installed within your privatized prison system for an unspecified time, and right now I am far more free than I would be doing that.

geneva_sativa

Yeah, we've all heard - "England isn't England anymore", but whatcha gonna do, send em back???

Well we all know, that ain't gonna happen anytime soon or ever!;)

Time marches on, there's no turning back and nothing lasts forever.

I feel for you guys and know what you're going through as it's exactly what we whites/blacks have been going though in the US for the past 70 years or more.

So here's the deal, whites don't like blacks and blacks don't like whites but for the most part we all get along and live together peacefully.

Now, why is that you make ask?

The answer is that we've all been forced to get along, nobody's gonna be 'sent home' or disappear, it's a done deal!

Imagine that, FORCED to get along, adjust and actually accept and co-mingle if we want to continue to exist!!!

...... could this be a part of your Christian God's plan for the human race????

Think about it.:tiphat:

who are you speaking for ?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
so since debate is welcome in this thread, gypsy do you think your recent acceptance and agreement of 'alt-right' racist views coincides with the epic economic downfall of your seedbay and seedboutique? :tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
so since debate is welcome in this thread, gypsy do you think your recent acceptance and agreement of 'alt-right' racist views coincides with the epic economic downfall of your seedbay and seedboutique? :tiphat:

Really?????,,,,,
In none of those posts was GN supporting left,middle,or right or anything else,,,
He is just putting out stuff that peeps can hopefully have a happy,serious and non abuse opinio/view on,,,,,
What the hell as seedbay got to do with this thread,,,,
instead of cheap snidey shots then just ask out right but not in a thread thas got feck all to do with the bay and boo,,,,,
Time and Place abitdintheair,,,,,s2:tiphat:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

I really don't know about this 'alt-right' thing man, as far as I can make out its an American construct, and I am a Brit.
As for the Bay/Boo, they have been in decline ever since I was incarcerated in Manila back in August 2013 in Bureau of immigration detention for being a 'Fugitive' of the American Justice system, based on a warrent for 'conspiracy this and conspiracy that'...here are some links that explain the situation quite thoroughly concerning my fate over the past 4-5 years, if you care to get up-to-speed on whats gone down in my life recently.
Naturally my business has suffered due to the fact that I was locked up for 30 months without warrant or conviction of any sort, just the USA trying to get the Philippines to deport me to the UK where they thought it would be a sho-in to get me extradited.

When I got out and was deported back to the UK the whole seed industry had moved on. There was many more vendors and 20 plus states in the US you could then get seeds in due to legalization. Many cannabis enthusiasts were producing seed crops and distributing them over instagram and other platforms. Many more growers had been grown and breeders had been bred.....but in my mind, that's all good because the whole canna industry had grown exponentially, just like I had always hoped and dreamed for.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=324187

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344130

Calling me a racist is like calling Milo a homophobe....lol.

I am married to an east asian who I have mixed race kids with, and was raised in a multi-racial home with brothers and sisters who are half Indian (Farsi)....and we still all get along. So I can't really see what you mean by that.

This word 'Racist' has been super-overused in recent years to the point that it hardly means anything any more to me, since I firmly believe that we are all one race (Homosapiens-sapiens) ...that being: THE HUMAN RACE

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This isn't a hard truth thread. This is a hate thread....plain and simple.

Where exactly is the hate Willis?

Can you point it out for me, because I can't see it.

Hate to me is a psychological cancer that I most certainly do not aspire to.

On the opposite end of the hate spectrum is LOVE, that's more my style.

*Here...have a great big sloppy Gypsy KISS....

CaptainDankness

This isn't a hard truth thread. This is a hate thread....plain and simple.

I don't see it as hateful I don't think Gypsy or Milo are against every Muslim. Just so happens a large portion of Muslims have are fucked in the head. I'm cool with freedom of religion but that also means don't push your religious beliefs on other people.

The Catholic Church was really bad at one point but they have opened their minds to other people for the most part. Most are becoming atheist and agnostic in the west. I'd consider myself a little agnostic there is good in most religions. Shari law and old Catholic law are pretty similar but Shari law is even more oppressive and has no place in the US, UK and Europe as we don't live by church law anymore.

By all means move to the Middle East and see how open they truly are.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I don't see it as hateful I don't think Gypsy or Milo are against every Muslim. Just so happens a large portion of Muslims have are fucked in the head. I'm cool with freedom of religion but that also means don't push your religious beliefs on other people.

The Catholic Church was really bad at one point but they have opened their minds to other people for the most part. Most are becoming atheist and agnostic in the west. I'd consider myself a little agnostic there is good in most religions. Shari law and old Catholic law are pretty similar but Shari law is even more oppressive and has no place in the US, UK and Europe as we don't live by church law anymore.

By all means move to the Middle East and see how open they truly are.

Correct-a-mundo Capitano, in fact I am not against muslims as people/humans, what I am against is ISLAM, the murderous medieval ideology that the muslim people have been indoctrinated into by force (if necessary) from birth, for the vast majority of them....and there is much good in most religions but in the case of Islam the bad far-far outweighs any good there might be there.

What is your take on HONOR KILLINGS, treating women like CHATTEL:
[chat-l]
noun
Law.. Often, chattels. a movable article of personal property.
Often, chattels. any article of tangible property other than land, buildings, and other things annexed to land.
a slave.

Do you think that you can justify pedophilia?
How about lying and dishonesty?....Then,

TAQIYYA is good for you.

Does Islam permit Muslims to lie?

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are several forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, the best known being taqiyya. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

How about various forms of capital punishment?
Maybe your are partial to stoning people to death?, or chopping limbs off of people for minor crimes?

Do you think that its good sport to take homosexuals on base jumping lessons from tall buildings....without the use of a parachute?

Maybe you are partial to a spot of decapitation theater, where you can take your kids to watch on a family outing, knowing that this is what Mohammed did to over 800 souls....back in the day.

Oh...not to forget SLAVERY, yeah....do you fancy bringing slavery back again to the west?

If you groove to any or all of the above, then you should immediately get your ass down to the local mosque and start reading the Koran and all of its Hadith's, so that you can convert to ISLAM.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx

Last edited:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
As for the Bay/Boo, they have been in decline ever since I was incarcerated in Manila back in August 2013 in Bureau of immigration detention .... Naturally my business has suffered due to the fact that ....

hmmmn, i just had a thought, do Muslims even get high???:D

It seems to me they must or at least just be curious and susceptible to the experience.

Maybe there's some room for improvement here, maybe it's time for some positive outreach to this culture.

Maybe this culture can be slowly 'turned' or subtley converted.

..... after all, it all started with a seed.

This situation could be 'win/win', does ICMag even have any Muslim posters/growers???

Surely they must be here somewhere and if not, it's a population just waiting to be exploited, er what I meant to say was 'served'.:tiphat:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hmmmn, i just had a thought, do Muslims even get high???:D

It seems to me they must or at least just be curious and susceptible to the experience.

Maybe there's some room for improvement here, maybe it's time for some positive outreach to this culture.

Maybe this culture can be slowly 'turned' or subtley converted.

..... after all, it all started with a seed.

This situation could be 'win/win', does ICMag even have any Muslim posters/growers???

Surely they must be here somewhere and if not, it's a population just waiting to be exploited, er what I meant to say was 'served'.:tiphat:
Cosmic,,,, i can only assume that yu are being factious if you think that muslims dont smoke????,,,
i am from Tower Hamlets witch has a huge muslim community and lots and lots and lots of muslims smoke and indulge in other stuff also,,,,,s2

G

Damn open White Supremecist detected i see like Donald Trump our good friend Gypsy has emboldened them. Once again they are trying to change the narrative so they don't seem racist. NFL players are NOT protesting the flag for the last time. A US veteran recommend they take a knee as a respectful sign of protest against the injustices Black Americans face. you know like how it's respectful to kneel when you pray to God. If kneeling in protest against injustices bothers you then how do you feel when people wear the flag as underwear? Also lets stop using lame talking points that are not true here are some welfare stats for you https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/28/food-stamp-demographics_n_6771938.html
Quoting the huff and puff is a joke. I suggest you start putting your money where your mouth is and buy season tix and thousands of dollars worth of nfl licensed merchandise like I USED to do. You wont have any trouble picking pretty much any seat in any nfl stadium after this year.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Muslims have been toking Hashish, ever since Hashish was invented/created.

Many of them these days prefer Khat though,

otherwise know as: Quat, Qat, Qaat, Miraa

Khat is a green-leafed shrub that has been chewed for centuries by people who live in the Horn of Africa and the Arabian peninsula. In more recent years it has turned up in Europe, including the UK, where it is used particularly among emigrants and refugees from countries such as Somalia, Ethiopia and the Yemen.

Khat is imported to London and sold at greengrocers and market stalls in areas such as East London. It sells at about £4 a bunch but only remains potent for a few days after being picked. It is strongest when the fresh leaves are chewed but can also be made into a tea or chewable paste.

A person may chew one to two bunches at a time and the activity is often performed with friends.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ahh pull the "hate" card. Its the snowflakes new version of the black card. Funny.

Hey stewart....this word 'snowflake', what exactly does it mean to you?

We had a few snowflakes here in South London today, but it wasn't cold enough for them to settle and make snow, but I think that you are using it in some other context.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey stewart....this word 'snowflake', what exactly does it mean to you?

We had a few snowflakes here in South London today, but it wasn't cold enough for them to settle and make snow, but I think that you are using it in some other context.

Oh yeah!
we had huge snowflakes over my part of London and its settled so fun and games in our 4 wheel drive Golf R tommorow and it this what you meant by snowflake Stewart???,,,
If no then lost me also,,,,,s2