What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Milo Yiannopoulos....What an interesting person.

Here's a few excerpts from what he said:

"In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of 'coming of age' relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.

Milo: “This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, you know grad students and professors at universities.”

The men in the joint video interview then discuss Milo’s experience at age 14.

Another man says: “The whole consent thing for me. It’s not this black and white thing that people try to paint it. Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably…”

The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

Also comparing a medical professionals opinion to this guys views is not a good way to argue your point

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
No problemo Gypsy, I can always agree to disagree.:)

But I sure wish I could ignore the obvious bias in moderation that's been observed over the last 1 1/2 yrs - posts deleted vs. posts allowed to remain. :whistling:

... hope yer enjoying your new friends (YouKnowWhoYouAre and FullOfHimself) and hope the new direction you've taken the site in works well for ya!:tiphat:

In so far as I know Cosmic, I don't have any new friends. I try to treat everyone the same on this site, no matter what their views/ideas/politics or religion is, if they have any at all. I don't attempt at causing divisions, but rather encouraging debates that we all may learn from, and so be better informed, and possibly all get along better because of it.

Lately (the last couple of months) I have attempted to curtail having to ban members and delete posts/threads so long as they remain civil, and are not actively trolling, flaming or spamming the site or its members. For sure I have encouraged topics to be discussed that might be construed as being rather sensational and controversial because I think that members might like to engage in civil discourse along those lines.

Yes, my job can be rather difficult, and as we all realize, you just cannot please all the members all of the time. What I am attempting to do though is to keep most of the members happy, most of the time.

CaptainDankness

"In the homosexual world, particularly, some of those relationships between younger boys and older men — the sort of 'coming of age' relationship — those relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable, sort of rock, where they can't speak to their parents," Yiannopoulos says in one of the videos.

Milo: “This is a controversial point of view I accept. We get hung up on this kind of child abuse stuff to the point where we’re heavily policing even relationships between consenting adults, you know grad students and professors at universities.”

Another man says: “The whole consent thing for me. It’s not this black and white thing that people try to paint it. Are there some 13-year-olds out there capable of giving informed consent to have sex with an adult, probably…”

The man says, “The reason these age of consent laws exist is because we have to set some kind of a barometer here, we’ve got to pick some kind of an age…”

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way. In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have. The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

It sounds like Catholic priest molestation to me, another man says, interrupting Milo.

Milo: “And you know what, I’m grateful for Father Michael. I wouldn’t give nearly such good head if it wasn’t for him.”

Other people talk. Oh my God, I can’t handle it, one man says. The next thing in line is going to be pedophilia…says another man.

Milo: “You’re misunderstanding what pedophilia means. Pedophilia is not a sexual attraction to somebody 13-years-old who is sexually mature. Pedophilia is attraction to children who have not reached puberty. Pedophilia is attraction to people who don’t have functioning sex organs yet. Who have not gone through puberty. Who are too young to be able (unclear and cut off by others)…That’s not what we are talking about. You don’t understand what pedophilia is if you are saying I’m defending it because I’m certainly not.”

Another man said, “You are advocating for cross generational relationships here, can we be honest about that?”

Milo: “Yeah, I don’t mind admitting that. I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life affirming, important shaping relationships very often between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences for those young boys. They can even save those young boys, from desolation, from suicide (people talk over each other)… providing they’re consensual.”

Also comparing a medical professionals opinion to this guys views is not a good way to argue your point
Definitely a little fucked up. But at the same time when you where 13-14 wouldn't it have been nice to fuck a teacher? I could have consented to that myself.

But just the thought of my daughter doing the same kind of bothers me. Though I did lose my virginity at 14 years old and not only consented to it I bragged about it. LMAO

So I don't have much room to talk about a 14 year olds ability to consent.

Obviously it's a touchy subject I don't like it much myself but pedophiles are much worse than two teenagers fucking IMO.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK let my try and dissect, then comment on what TH has put here. I have not seen this in writing before, but did recently see the video of it.

Firstly I have not been exposed to what it might be like to being a young, teenage homosexual, since I never was. What this looks like is Milo recounting his own experiences of first consent during those years, and so he has formed an opinion thru practical experience about it

When I was 14 I fancied one of my teachers to the point of having my first crush on her, and if she had reciprocated my fumbled advance to her (I stroked her hair once), then I would have wantonly engaged in relations of a sexual nature with her

Another man brings up the consent issue, and mentions 13 year olds, and states that there has to be some sort of set age of consent

Milo: “The law is probably about right, that’s probably roughly the right age. I think it’s probably about okay, but there are certainly people who are capable of giving consent at a younger age, I certainly consider myself to be one of them, people who are sexually active younger. I think it particularly happens in the gay world by the way.

Milo states that the current laws on consent (in the USA) are correct, but there are some exceptions to the rule, and that he considers himself one of these exceptions, probably due to early sexual maturity/curiosity amongst gay people who he thinks should be able to consent at a younger age

In many cases actually those relationships with older men…This is one reason I hate the left. This stupid one size fits all policing of culture. (People speak over each other). This sort of arbitrary and oppressive idea of consent, which totally destroys you know understanding that many of us have.

Milo considers a static age of consent to be an arbitrary and oppressive idea.

The complexities and subtleties and complicated nature of many relationships. You know, people are messy and complex. In the homosexual world particularly. Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming of age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys to discover who they are, and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable and sort of a rock where they can’t speak to their parents. Some of those relationships are the most -”

Here it sounds like he is again expressing his views based upon his early experiences, and what he might have seen other homosexuals go thru.

Its obvious to me that here he is making some sort of attempt at humour, which might be funny to some, since it involves the Catholic Church

Here pedophilia is brought up in the conversation by someone else

Above is a clear and concise description of what EXACTLY pedophilia is, and Milo is most certainly not advocating nor defending it.

Cross-generational relationships are mentioned, and I myself have one with my wife who is 34 years old, and I am 57

Obviously Milo thinks that he benefited immensely from his cross-generational relationship/s, and probably seen other young homosexuals do the same to form his opinion. 'Providing they're consensual'

I'm not comparing any medical professionals opinion to Milo's. But I can say from my young experience with consent that I was ready to go sexually at 14-15, and would have consented had I the chance. But sadly for me at the time, it didn't happen until I was 16 years old.

This is not Milo expounding his experiences with pedophilia at all, in fact he condemns it. What he is talking about is his views on consent, plain and simple, and from what he's saying amongst the homosexual community it appears to be quite common that a teenage guy might have an affair with an older fella.

It is plain to see that there is not much if anything wrong with what Milo has said here morally in my mind. Him being accused of being a 'Child-Fucker' are complete lies, and are being used to foment hate against him.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Ignoring Milo for a minute Gypsy, how do you feel about the older fella?

I reckon that older people coercing those that are beneath the age of consent to have sex with them is morally wrong. It is also legally wrong, so the older person is letting their sexual desires threaten their liberty potentially. SHEER FOLLY.

But depending what country you may be in the age of consent can vary from 12 years old, or puberty to 21 years old.

Where do you think the age of consent should be?

Last edited:

coldcanna

Veteran
I have never looked into this as I personally wouldn't be going after minors, but to my understanding in the states it's kind of stepped. Like if the age is 16 then you can consent with other teenagers but not adults beyond 18 or 21 or something. Which seems reasonable I guess. I mean looking back when I was 13-14 i was starting to think about sex so I think it's fair to say that I would have been "conscenting". But there should be a seperate statute for teens up to early 20's experimenting and growing sexually as people young people vs a 40 year old going after a 16 year old. While I understand the biological argument of puberty and that made sense in the old days when people died at 35, but I think the way 16 year old son now are so much more immature than those days, it seems wrong for grown adults to be going after anyone under 18

W

Water-

I reckon that older people coercing those that are beneath the age of consent to have sex with them is morally wrong. It is also legally wrong, so the older person is letting their sexual desires threaten their liberty potentially. SHEER FOLLY.

But depending what country you may be in the age of consent can vary from 12 tears old, or puberty to 21 years old.

Where do you think the age of consent should be?

It very easy to take advantage of a power differential. And we know people abuse power.

I think it's best to let people's brain chemistry to mature and become more stable before they are exposed to the predatory aspect of humanity.
So I say 18 for Northern Europeans. But maturation rates vary globally so I'm not sure about other populations.

What do you think the age should be?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
It very easy to take advantage of a power differential. And we know people abuse power.

I think it's best to let people's brain chemistry to mature and become more stable before they are exposed to the predatory aspect of humanity.
So I say 18 for Northern Europeans. But maturation rates vary globally so I'm not sure about other populations.

What do you think the age should be?

It is a VERY tricky question, because I have met VERY mentally mature teenagers, and VERY immature teenagers around the same age.

Also I have seen 10 year old girls with hips and tits, and 18 year olds without any at all. So it's a kind of balance between physical and mental maturity that is VERY individual to each and every person combined with their own desires, wants and needs at any given teen-age that perhaps brings one to the ripeness needed that makes someone ready for sexual encounters.

Obviously there is no reasonable common denominator to be able to gauge when exactly everyone should be allowed to engage in being sexually active. But by law there has to be some age set otherwise it is very confusing to all and sundry.

If I had to nail it down to one age, then I would go for what the current age of consent is in the UK, the age when I finally got my cherry popped, and that was 16 years old, and believe me......I was MORE THAN READY by then.....lol

W

Water-

I think I agree with some of that.

I was 14 and a little overwhelmed because the Latina chick I was with was way more advanced then me but the same age,
But I still enjoyed it.

You can sign up for the military at 16 in the US.

I think that's to young too make a choice like that and sex involves pregnancy often.
So I'm not sure about 16.
17 maybe ok

Concerning Milo, I'd say he is a provocateur looking to cause division amongst people, motivated by deep rooted psychiatric issues

Last edited:

CaptainDankness

I have never looked into this as I personally wouldn't be going after minors, but to my understanding in the states it's kind of stepped. Like if the age is 16 then you can consent with other teenagers but not adults beyond 18 or 21 or something. Which seems reasonable I guess. I mean looking back when I was 13-14 i was starting to think about sex so I think it's fair to say that I would have been "conscenting". But there should be a seperate statute for teens up to early 20's experimenting and growing sexually as people young people vs a 40 year old going after a 16 year old. While I understand the biological argument of puberty and that made sense in the old days when people died at 35, but I think the way 16 year old son now are so much more immature than those days, it seems wrong for grown adults to be going after anyone under 18
Depends on the state but the age is 16 in about half the country. Of course I don't agree with a 30+ year old going after highschool kids that's a little fucked and I would give the guy a beating going after my daughter when she is 16.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_the_United_States

C

cooterbrown420

Its funny a lot of evidence of Milo being a sick individual presented. Gypsy's reply in essence is, so what he hates Muslim's like me so hes a good guy.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Its not about hate, or whatever this alt right you speak of is, it is about being informed as to what is going on in this world, and being aware of it. Us individuals really have no power to do much about it other than to inform others, who can then make informed decisions based upon that information.

I don't hate anyone, since hate itself is a form of psychological cancer as far as I am concerned.

I don't think that all muslims are terrorists, they are just people/humans like the rest of us. But they have been indoctrinated, mostly as children into an islamic ideology that states that they can only leave islam as a corpse, and if they try to forsake/deny/leave islam then by the laws of the Koran they are considered apostates and should be killed by other muslims.

Once you study this murderous ideology some, you begin to realize the totalitarian nature of what has been forced upon these poor people, and quite honestly I have some sympathy for them because of it.

Its funny a lot of evidence of Milo being a sick individual presented. Gypsy's reply in essence is, so what he hates Muslim's like me so hes a good guy.

If you were to have read thru the thread properly before you posted this hateful message cooter, you might perhaps have realized that you are absolutely wrong, because its already been said that I am not interested in hating anyone. We are all equal under the sun as one race .....THE HUMAN RACE.

How about you try and educate yourself about islam, enough to recognize it as a clear and present danger to us all, as it has been for around 1400 years?

And so far I reckon that I have pretty much discounted any evidence presented that this Milo is a sick individual. If you have anything more that you wish to contribute to this thread that bolsters your argument, then by all means please post it, so that we can debate over what that is about.

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
So a 35 year old guy having sex with a 13 year old is OK as long as the minor is mentally mature is ok.right gotcha.I can't believe some of you guys thinks that should be OK just cause your hormones were raging at that age.jesus Christ, science not even once in this thread.if you are a grown adult who is atracted to KIDS that makes you fucked in the head.

vta

Veteran
So a 35 year old guy having sex with a 13 year old is OK as long as the minor is mentally mature is ok.right gotcha.I can't believe some of you guys thinks that should be OK just cause your hormones were raging at that age.jesus Christ, science not even once in this thread.if you are a grown adult who is atracted to KIDS that makes you fucked in the head.

I don't think anyone here thinks any of that is OK....and have not read anything indicating so..maybe I missed it :dunno:

I personally feel child fuckers should be shot after found guilty.

Milo is a target of the left. They can't stand the fact that he is a gay conservative. After all...the gays are one of the lefts pets and it doesn't fit the narrative. We have a close group of long time friends and one is gay and conservative...he constantly gets talked down to. Identity politics is not only wrong but hurts a lot of people.

Anyways...here is Milo addressing the accusations.

MILO’S STATEMENT:

I am a gay man, and a child abuse victim.

Between the ages of 13 and 16, two men touched me in ways they should not have. One of those men was a priest.

My relationship with my abusers is complicated by the fact that, at the time, I did not perceive what was happening to me as abusive. I can look back now and see that it was. I still don’t view myself as a victim. But I am one.

Looking back, I can see the effects it had on me. In the years after what happened, I fell into alcohol and nihilistic partying that lasted well into my late 20s.

A few years ago I realised it was time to do something good with my life. I started focusing on work. But the black comedy, gallows humor and love of shock value I developed in my 20s did not go away.

I’ve reviewed the tapes that appeared last night in their proper full context and I don’t believe they say what is being reported. Nonetheless I do say some things on the tapes that I do not mean and which do not reflect my views.

My experiences as a victim led me to believe I could say anything I wanted to on this subject, no matter how outrageous. But I understand that my usual blend of British sarcasm, provocation and gallows humor might have come across as flippancy, a lack of care for other victims or, worse, “advocacy.” I am horrified by that impression.

I would like to restate my disgust at adults who sexually abuse minors. I am horrified by pedophilia and I have devoted large portions of my career as a journalist to exposing child abusers. I’ve outed three of them, in fact — three more than most of my critics.

And I’ve repeatedly expressed disgust at pedophilia in my feature and opinion writing. I was also the first journalist in the UK to ask after Jimmy Savile’s death whether the real story of his rampant child abuse would ever be told. My professional record is very clear.

But I do understand that the videos you have seen, even though some of them were deceptively edited, paint a different picture. I am partly to blame.

I do not advocate for illegal behavior. I explicitly say on the tapes, in a section that was cut from the footage you have seen, that I think the current age of consent is “about right.” I do not believe any change in the the legal age of consent is justifiable or desirable.

I do not believe sex with 13-year-olds is okay. When I mentioned the number 13, I was talking about myself, and the age I lost my own virginity.

I shouldn’t have used the word “boy” — which gay men often do to describe young men of consenting age — instead of “young man.” That was an error. I was talking about my own relationship when I was 17 with a man who was 29. The age of consent in the UK is 16.
I did say that there are relationships between younger men and older men that can help a young gay man escape from a lack of support or understanding at home. That’s perfectly true and every gay man knows it.

I am certainly guilty of imprecise language, which I regret.

Anyone who suggests I turn a blind eye to illegal activity or to the abuse of minors is unequivocally wrong. I am implacably opposed to the normalization of pedophilia and I will continue to report and speak accordingly. To repeat: I do not support pedophilia. It is a disgusting crime of which I have personally been a victim.

The remarks I made on podcasts and interviews more than a year ago were about my personal life experiences. I will not apologize for dealing with my life experiences in the best way that I can, which is humor. No one can tell me or anyone else who has lived through sexual abuse how to deal with those emotions.

But I am sorry to other abuse victims if my own personal way of dealing with what happened to me has hurt you.

I will never stop making jokes about taboo subjects. Go into any drag bar or gay club and you will see performers cracking jokes about clerical sexual abuse. I am not afforded that same freedom, because the media chooses to selectively define me as a political figure in some circumstances, and a comedian in others.

But I said some things on those internet live streams that were simply wrong.

My employer Breitbart News has stood by me when others caved. They have allowed me to carry conservative and libertarian ideas to communities that would otherwise never have heard them. They have been a significant factor in my success. I’m grateful for that freedom and for the friendships I forged there.

I would be wrong to allow my poor choice of words to detract from my colleagues’ important reporting, which is why today I am resigning from Breitbart, effective immediately. This decision is mine alone.

When your friends have done right by you, you do right by them. For me, now, that means stepping aside so my colleagues at Breitbart can get back to the great work they do. \

My book, Dangerous, has received interest from publishers after my previous publisher Simon and Schuster informed me they no longer wished to release it. The book will come out this year as planned. I will be donating 10 per cent of my royalties to child sex abuse charities.

I haven’t ever apologized before. Name-calling doesn’t bother me. But to be a victim of child abuse and for the media to call me an apologist for child abuse is absurd.

I regret the things I said. I don’t think I’ve been as sorry about anything in my whole life. This isn’t how I wanted my parents to find out about this.

But let’s be clear what is happening here. This is a cynical media witch hunt from people who don’t care about children. They care about destroying me and my career, and by extension my allies. They know that although I made some outrageous statements, I’ve never actually done anything wrong. These videos have been out there for more than a year. The media held this story back because they don’t care about victims, they only care about bringing me down. They will fail.

I will be announcing a new, independently-funded media venture of my own and a live tour in the coming weeks.

I started my career as a technology reporter who wrote about politics but I have since become something else. I am a performer with millions of fans in America and beyond. I’m grateful for the tens of thousands of messages of support I’ve received and I look forward to making you all laugh, cry and think for many decades to come.

My full focus is now going to be on entertaining and educating everyone, left, right and otherwise. If you want to brand or stereotype me, good luck with that.

Don’t think for a moment that this will stop me being as offensive, provocative and outrageously funny as I want on any subject I want. America has a colossal free speech problem. The land of the First Amendment has some of the most oppressive social restrictions on free expression anywhere in the western world. I’m proud to be a warrior for free speech and creative expression.

I want everyone in America, the greatest country in the history of human civilisation, to be able to be, do, read and say anything. I will never stop fighting for your right to do that.

Thank you.

[YOUTUBEIF]xsBZeU9sAII[/YOUTUBEIF]

CaptainDankness

Nobody said that was OK not at all. Lol

Muslims think it's OK though, I remember a report of a US soldier witnessing a high ranking Afghan soldier fucking little boys. I forget if it was just words or fighting but the US soldier was taken out of his position because it's the Afghan culture... They kill gays in their culture and rape little boys homosexualy in that same culture.

These countries are so backwards in their "culture" not race, that it does not fit in with Western "culture".

If you're against pedophilia, you should also be against letting in every single Muslim, as it's their culture. Rape and murder as well along with a Nazi like hatred of Jews just seen one smashing up a Jewish restaurant in the Netherlands yesterday, I believe it was.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Nobody said that was OK not at all. Lol

Muslims think it's OK though, I remember a report of a US soldier witnessing a high ranking Afghan soldier fucking little boys. I forget if it was just words or fighting but the US soldier was taken out of his position because it's the Afghan culture... They kill gays in their culture and rape little boys homosexualy in that same culture.

These countries are so backwards in their "culture" not race, that it does not fit in with Western "culture".

If you're against pedophilia, you should also be against letting in every single Muslim, as it's their culture. Rape and murder as well along with a Nazi like hatred of Jews just seen one smashing up a Jewish restaurant in the Netherlands yesterday, I believe it was.

The prophet called Mohammed that is supposed to be the supreme male role model for all muslim men married a 6 year old girl called Aisha, who he practiced 'Thighing' with (rubbing his penis between her thighs) until she was 9 years old when he started penetrating her and having full sex.

And people wonder why we have all of these asian/muslim sex-grooming gangs that prey on young white British girls in the UK, in just about every major city ...Well its because they think that it is their cultural/religious right to behave in this disgusting way towards innocent victims since it is endorsed by Mohammed and Allah their god....Its bloody revolting!

These filthy bastards who do this should be hung-drawn and quartered....AT LEAST! but Oh No! ....a few get convicted then end up in a cushtie British prison with 3 square meals a day and all the prayer mat time they want for just a few years. It makes me feel physically sick just to have to tell you guys about it!

https://wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Aisha

"Thighing" Aisha
Muhammad placed his penis between the thighs of Aisha and he massaged it to orgasm since he could not have sexual intercourse with her until she was nine.

Praise be to Allah and peace be upon the one after whom there is no further prophet.
After the permanent committee for the scientific research and fatwahs (religious decrees) reviewed the question presented to the grand Mufti Abu Abdullah Muhammad Al-Shemary, the question forwarded to the committee by the grand scholar of the committee with reference number 1809 issued on 3/8/1421 (Islamic calendar). The inquirer asked the following:

It has become wide spread these days, and especially during weddings, the habit of mufa’khathat of the children (mufa’khathat literally translated means "placing between the thighs" which means placing the male member between the thighs of a child). What is the opinion of scholars knowing full well that the prophet, the peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, also practiced the "thighing" of Aisha - the mother of believers - may Allah be please with her.

After the committee studied the issue, they gave the following reply:

It has not been the practice of the Muslims throughout the centuries to resort to this unlawful practice that has come to our countries from pornographic movies that the kufar (infidels) and enemies of Islam send.

As for the prophet, peace and prayer of Allah be upon him, thighing his fiancée Aisha. She was six years of age and he could not have intercourse with her due to her small age. That is why the prophet peace and prayer of Allah be upon him placed his [male] member between her thighs and massaged it softly, as the apostle of Allah had control of his [male] member not like other believers

If you don't believe me just go to this link and choose any one of many websites to look at:
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=r....69i57j0l3.44536j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Last edited: