What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MilehighGuy's Organic Soil Journal

MileHighGuy

Veteran
From Kabookie.

Grand Daddy Purps x Bob Marleys Collie

She is very nice, but still has about 8-10 days before she gets chopped.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Not Much. Why? Watcha Thinking?

Last night I prepared a nice little concoction.

1 Gallon of water with Eucalyptus, Cinnamon and Rosemary Extract... Little bit of a Citrus Dr. Bronners Soap. I also added some of my fresh Cilantro Tea.

As my Signature says.

Me and the Chapin make it happen!!! I love this sprayer lol.

Oh, and I also worked getting the Small veg tent environment more under control.

ClackamasCootz

Expired
Veteran
MHG

I'm PM free for 3 years in the Land of Mildew and this one works very well, adjust according to your needs. You cannot store this other than freezing so consider that.

1 tablespoon organic neem meal (or karanja meal - doesn't matter)
2 teaspoons of kelp meal - not powdered seaweed extract

Add these to 1/2 gallon of clear, clean water and stick your airstone in jug and let it bubble for a couple of days. Add 1/2 gallon of clear, clean water with 1 teaspoon of Pro-TeKt or equivalent.

Load into your Chapin and proceed. Do this every week in veg and into the flower cycle for as long as you feel comfortable.

Both meals and the Silica contain what is needed to prevent an outbreak.

CC

MileHighGuy

Veteran
MHG

I'm PM free for 3 years in the Land of Mildew and this one works very well, adjust according to your needs. You cannot store this other than freezing so consider that.

1 tablespoon organic neem meal (or karanja meal - doesn't matter)
2 teaspoons of kelp meal - not powdered seaweed extract

Add these to 1/2 gallon of clear, clean water and stick your airstone in jug and let it bubble for a couple of days. Add 1/2 gallon of clear, clean water with 1 teaspoon of Pro-TeKt or equivalent.

Load into your Chapin and proceed. Do this every week in veg and into the flower cycle for as long as you feel comfortable.

Both meals and the Silica contain what is needed to prevent an outbreak.

CC

Thank you and Thank you. :tiphat:

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Time for some time off work!

Brewing a tea tonight that will be ready Monday morning.

Transplanting All of my Females tonight the Agent Orange X (LemonG, C99 or Swt99) Crosses that I made.

I'm excited because they are absolutely STARVING for N and probably everything else in their little beer cups.

I'll update with some photo's tonight, I'm curious to see how fast they green back up.

MileHighGuy

Veteran
Christmas Eve harvest :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356418336.757949.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356418370.156185.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356418422.290246.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356418439.806532.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356418467.973422.jpg

socbutter

Exhausted

Exhausted

With our low humidity (20%) how do you dry? My first grow hermi (took me forever to get to this stage) and I harvested at week 6 of flower. The bud dried quickly (<48hours). I'm thinking of drying for 24hours and paper-bagging next time ( in 6 weeks).

I went through the process of trimming drying because I've never done it. I won't be growing more than my 6 plants. Just too physically hard for me.

Don't laugh, but my soil is Happy frog (base soil) for veg I amend with ancient forest, worm casting and Oregonism. For flower I repot and. amend with a bag of budswel, ancient forest and Oregonism. Not perfect and yes scary but my DNA Genetics Cataract Kush made it through veg and now 2 weeks in 12/12.

You exhausted me with all the tasks you perform for your grow.:laughing:

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Mixed 1 gram 200x aloe powder with 199 grams water.

Took 1/4 cup of the aloe extract and added to a half gallon jar with filtered water, full.

Then I mixed 4 tsp neem/karanja oil in a shot glass with 2 tsp. pro tekt until it emulsified and then added that to the half gallon.

I shook like crazy and I will add to a half gallon of water in my sprayer and go to town!

View attachment 197397

MHG

Happy NYE! OMG hope you LOL a lot.

Okay, done with that.

Could you elaborate a smidgen on your use of the aloe powder?

Source? Frequency? Application? etc..

Lookin' frickin' marvy! :respect: What lens did you use on those last couple close-ups of the single nerg?

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
MileHighGuy;5473185 [URL="http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/Aloe_Vera_200X_Powder_Organic_Puraloe/111" said:
click here for the Aloe Link[/URL]

silver hawaiian, heres the link for the aloe vera...

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
Sorry somehow messed up the hyperlink while quoting but if you just go to the ingredientstodiefor page you will be good.

Latest posts

Latest posts