What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mike's perpetual grow diaries

unnamedmike

It was difficult for me to kill the baby rat. The cat left her exhausted, with her most angelic face ... it reminded me of the movie ratatuil xD

unnamedmike

My kitty left me a puked up gift at the front door yesterday morning, a pile of black fur and flesh. I'm thinking black fur? Then I saw a little claw, and a mouse tail. He's puked his dinner another 2 times in the last couple days. He's not well.
Poor kitty ... hope he recovers soon. My cat used to eat everything, but he got sick, and he got out of the habit. Now he only kills for sport.

unnamedmike

Yesterday I cut cuttings at 8 mothers, to have backup. I also made copies of the 9 cbd plants. And I also made copies of the surreal ones.
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Surreal

Group

Added a water aerator to the tanks. I forgot to check the pH after this, and I have been watering at pH 6.5 for several days, some plants show it more than others...

unnamedmike

The photos i post keep disappearing. Ive asked for help on several occasions, but the problem persists. It is very annoying to have to review each publication, every day, to see which pictures has disappeared, and to upload it again.
The photos that I post in other threads don't disappear, just disappear from this one, so I'm going to start a new thread ... I hope this solves the problem for me. If it doesn't fix it, I will sadly stop updating my threads. :hotbounce

RingtailCanyon

Nice thread mike, I enjoyed seeing what you got going. I know what you mean about killing the rats. I just use a live trap.
I’ll be following along to see your haze grows. which plant is the fasciated one?

unnamedmike

Nice thread mike, I enjoyed seeing what you got going. I know what you mean about killing the rats. I just use a live trap.
I’ll be following along to see your haze grows. which plant is the fasciated one?
Hey buddy :thank you: Thanks for the advice, im looking for live traps. Please let me some time to take pics to the fasciated one, is just a portion of the plant. And the plant is in the middle of the jungle.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
This is how I get pics to post. It is totally wrong, and nothing like how we used to do it at ICM. I use a Win 10 laptop

Get the pic on your C drive like you usual do.

Start the post (or edit) and click Upload Attachments below where you type.

Find the pic on the C drive and double click it. The green bar thingy will show things moving. You will get a menu of sizes for the pic to show as. Upload all the pics you want for the post, one at a time, or upload them one at a time as you type, so they go in the right place.

I have no clue how to make the pic caption work. Forget those ever existed. Specific galleries for the thread are apparently a thing of the past.

Put the curser in the post where you want the pic to go, and click on the size you want to show. I use medium.

If you click on another pic, it will be placed right next to the one you just did. If you double click you get two of the same pics.

I have no idea how to do like the old way by putting the pics in their gallery folder for the thread, and a caption with notes, for people who peruse the gallery.

It's fucked up, and the pics in your gallery are useless cause they are lumped into one heap. Progress. At least you can get them off your C drive so the cops won't find them.

Last edited: