atomizing haze essence
Veteran
I like this report on mextasy(mother of surreal) hehe:
picture.php

picture.php

(Mextasy)

By my new favourite Breeder!

Brother....

THANK YOU for such a spiritual creation!

It’s like Seeing colours....and hearing music for the first time!

Blessings....MANY!

MallardDuck

Wow that looks beautiful Maha Kala! I'm excited to see Mike's later in flower... you know he is gonna treat em right!

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
yes, MD. he will treat them well. I wanted to see mango vision mainly and read his opinion on it, but when he asked what is the most motivational smoke from those seeds, I had to say Surreal. :D :D :D

unnamedmike

Wow that looks beautiful Maha Kala! I'm excited to see Mike's later in flower... you know he is gonna treat em right!
Thanks for the nice words. I hope to give the size that they deserve.

yes, MD. he will treat them well. I wanted to see mango vision mainly and read his opinion on it, but when he asked what is the most motivational smoke from those seeds, I had to say Surreal. ​ ​
Over the years, I have realized that I usually do things the opposite of what is expected, even without knowing how they should be xD I have to finish the growth of the surreals / lillys, and flip them to flowering, for this there are about 3/4 weeks. After, I plan to pop the Mango Vision (laos / mangohz / blackvietnamese?) So that they are ready to bloom after the surreal ones.
Today i spotted the first 3 males on the surreal flowering plants, and have removed their respective growing cuttings (12, 5 and 6).
​ ​

one of the cbd girls, almost ready to be harvested.

Super silver haze#8, 7/14 days to go.

ohaze

unnamedmike

I managed to squeeze some pollen out of the female ssh#8 and made some seeds with this pollen, fertilizing amnesia#1, destroyer#2 and super silver hashplant#5.

​​ ​​
​​ ​​

Super silver haze#8
​​ ​​

A few days ago I applied sts to a destroyer#2 cutting. It seems that she does not like it too much, the plant seems burned, using the same solution that I used with the ssh8 female. Yesterday I applied sts again to another d2 cutting, this time at half dose, the plant seems normal, only a little yellowing at the tips.
​​ ​​

Ive been thinking a lot about the next seeds to germinate, and i think they will be the rest of original haze (30 seeds) I think I will be able to flower about 15/20 females, starting from freshly rooted cuttings. I'm not 100% sure yet, it will depend on the behavior of these first two haze.
​​

unnamedmike

Surreal: 4 males, 9 females from 12 seeds 😅 both twins are females. I topped the main stream from all the males, to slow down a bit the flowering. The males are very quickly, compared to the females.

ssh4
IMG_1285-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1289-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1294-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

​​​​

ssh8
​ ​
IMG_1304-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1299-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

cbd flower
IMG_1292-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Sterling haze
IMG_1310-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1271-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Last edited:

unnamedmike

The Lillys are climbing plants, rather than shrubs. I never had a variety so stretched, with gum stalks, Im gonna need to buy another two nets. About half of the lillys give off a delicious pineapple aroma when rubbed.

The Surreal are champions, 13 plants of 12 seeds. 12 cuttings cut, 12 cuttings rooted and growing. Tomorrow, Im gonna take pictures of the 13 surreal blooming in "outdoor", the 4 males are already releasing pollen, and I need to take a shower after each visit. I saw resin in two of the males. None of the plants show intersex traits.

12 Lillys (almost all the big ones, from seeds) 9 Surreal cuttings, 1 supersilverhaze*supersilverhashplant (seed), 1 supersilverhashplant (cut) and 2 ohaze (seed)
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1337-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg Views:	19 Size:	118.7 KB ID:	17815114

Surreal
Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1337-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg Views:	19 Size:	118.7 KB ID:	17815114

Supertroyer, SSH#8 * Destroyer#2

Super Amnesia, SSH#8 * Amnesia#1

Original Haze
wAAACH5BAEKAAAALAAAAAABAAEAAAICRAEAOw==

Attachments

• IMG_1322-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
    IMG_1322-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

unnamedmike

Yesterday was a very windy day, and it coincided with the flowering peak of 3 of the 4 males. Today all the pistils are brown and the calyxes are beginning to get fat. The smallest male, only opened two or 3 flowers, so I don't think he participated much in the orgy. All 4 males have been eliminated, Ive taken a good shower, and will sneeze from my allergy all day.

This is the first crop in that skylight, where the plants are not filled with spider mites or two spotted mites, the birds frequent my roof. I have to keep watching, but it seems that the surreal have some pest resistance.

It was difficult to kill this male, but I really have no space, I have 8 mothers and the lillys, surreal, ohaze are still to come ... I hope to find good specimens in f2 seeds.
IMG_1359-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1370-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1371-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1364-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1368-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1366-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1355-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

unnamedmike

The sterling haze is not impressing me at the moment. They are very slow plants, they don't seem very resinous, and they don't give off any special scent, but I need to wait to be sure.
IMG_1413-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Super Amnesia
IMG_1415-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

superstroyer
IMG_1410-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Superstroyers and some Destroyer in the background
IMG_1406-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Destroyer#3
IMG_1400-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Destroyer#2
IMG_1402-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

This last round, i added two halogen bulbs along with the 400w of cbx3590 3500k cri 80. In general, the plants have behaved better than previous rounds, easier to carry, less capricious. Ive also been able to observe that leaves that receive more halogen light "yellow" faster.
Super silver haze#4 finishing flowering, takes 7 days with water, there are another 7 + -
IMG_1395-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

leds off, only halogen light
IMG_1396-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

IMG_1383-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

ohaze
IMG_1409-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1396-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
    IMG_1396-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 43

unnamedmike

Today i moved the lilly + surreal to the flowering room, and I changed the timer from 11/13 to 12/12, to allow a good healthy stretch for the first few weeks. Later, I'll switch it back to 11/13. To complete the 24 plants, Ive added 1 ssh8*sshp5 (plant from seed) and a sshp5 cutting. I'm very curious to see the offspring of ssh8, and to be able to compare it to its parents.

All the lillys look like "this"

haze

I think I spoke too soon and badly, about sterling haze. The fastest seem to be 3 + - weeks and are filling with resin. The scent has gone from soft florals, to dense roses / carnations, to church. One or two of the phenos, they remind me of some jackherer from the early 2000s. Today, shifting sterling from one tray to another has been a feast of scents.
sterlings, destroyers, superstroyer, superamnesia...

I have a small breeding project, 8 cuttings, from my 8 mothers + 2 destroyer # 2 sts. They are already showing the first pistils. These plants were temporarily under the 500w flowering lamp. They will be temporarily (I hope) under 120w of low quality LEDs. Very curious to see the offspring of these destroyer crosses.

unnamedmike

👀

Thanks for sharing Mike I really enjoy your thread.

Thank you very much Mallard :headbange

As i said, i don't have enough space for more plants ... the mothers occupy half of the small mothers' closet, the other half is occupied with the 12 copies of the flowering lillys in partycups, and 9 cbd keepers, also in partycups, waiting a second round ... and I still need to add the copies of surreal and the 30 haze :chin:

Speaking of haze, a couple of weeks ago tried to germinate 24 nl seeds, and just opened, something ate them at night. The next day I could see a rat in the mothers area. The funny thing is that I have 4 cats and two pit at home ... obviously, I have to kill or capture the rat before germinating the next round's haze. At the moment the rat is more intelligent than me, I have not been successful.

By the way, some photos keep disappearing from my posts ...
Pics from yesterday, today all plants are noticeable bigger.
Surreal
IMG_1432-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1433-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1434-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Group
IMG_1440-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1441-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1438-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Finally, the cbd tests
IMG_1457-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

Super Amnesia
IMG_1443-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg
IMG_1445-as-Smart-Object-1.jpg

thailer

i can see your pics on the desktop except for one post but on my iphone, i couldn't see several posts a couple days ago. as always they're looking good tho!!!

thailer

posts 64 and 67 are not showing but i swear there were more previously. i have not gone and looked to see if any of mine have been deleted. i can't see the post you linked to. maybe i am just confused on which platform it was happening on. i hope they get it resolved.