What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mighty Wash test since I have 2 spotted spider mites.

foomar

Luddite
ICMag Donor
Veteran
its electricity charged wash it shocks the bugs dead

It is impossible for this product , or anything mostly water , to retain any electrical charge or shock anything.

Have recently cleared a room of a nasty mite infestation with five applications of an agricultural surfactant four days apart , it is normally used with pesticides or herbicides to reduce surface tension and allow a lower dose to be effective.

No damage to plants and no toxic residues , at four mil per litre the cost is minimal.

These pdf,s show the constituents and toxicity , most ag wetters are pretty much the same.

Attachments

• X-99 MSDS.pdf
    24.4 KB · Views: 34
  • X-99.pdf
    14.1 KB · Views: 35

oceangrownkush

Veteran
I was just too skeptical of mighty wash to try I suppose.. Been using triact70 and ic3 essentria with awesome results for any and all mites. Those both list spider mites, ic3 lists broad mites.

Granger2

Veteran
I was totally skeptical about MW. Thought, that's snake oil if anything is. But I was given a Qt free sample. It totally wiped out White Flies. NONE the next a.m. Don't know about results on mites.

And yes, I've had good luck on Spider Mites with Spinosad WITH WETTING AGENT. I dunk so it washes off mites and eggs and give 100% coverage. 4 apps, 36 hrs apart, done, totally gone.

Wetting agents take off the waxy coating on pests and they dehydrate. Same with insecticide soap.

Just no need to use heavy badass chems you end up smoking. Good luck. -granger

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been using isopropyl alcohol on my mites when they pop up, in veg only, rate of 1oz per 1 gal of 91% iso.

nice mix i like:
1 gallon warm water
1 oz 91% iso alcohol (rubbing alcohol)
1 tablespoon dishsoap
2 tablespoons neem oil (i use dyna)

works for me for maintenance, never had to use it for a large infestation, def i would NEVER spray iso in flowering once trichs are present....

Latest posts

Latest posts