What's new

midwest growers unite

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
wowsers homies... straight work!

shultz works great imo when cloning in soil. i've usually had 100% success with 16 clones at a time. now i use jiffy's with olivia gel.

PiffGuru

I use roottech N its been great for me.. Then again I have just stuck tha clone in a cup of water and it rooted just fine aswell... no need wasting lots of money on gels

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Whatup Midwesterners!

It's nice to see so many of us here and growing well.. Props to all.. oh, I like the M.U.R.D.A. name.. shits gangsta.. haha peace..

-N.Kron:rasta:

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
yo bird, there are more souljaz out there, but they just haven't found their way yet.

the murda command post is up and running as expected. time to polish the cannon before i gotta start flexin on fools.

keepin' it oh so wavy. owwwww!!!

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
honing my skills...

honing my skills...

picture.php

theres some golden skush day 23 in a 2 liter.

picture.php

full tent shot.

it's MURDA

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Nice Cola you got there and gratz on having the tent full up DontStep!

My tent is also pretty damn full at the moment..The tents a DR150 (5x5) under a 1k.. 25 plants total, 21 15 days into flower, 4 47 days into flower.. All Cores Pollen Chuck.. Should really look interesting in a couple of weeks though...
picture.php

picture.php

Anyway, nice to meet all you midwesterner's... Good to know the midwest has just as much skill/talent as any coast around..

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
koop - since u asked, im gonna tell u... hehe

sd x og f2
uk cheese
pre98 bubba kush
the white
golden skush
MOD's kali-most
Head's TW bx1
casey jones x bluebubble
and like 4 sean connery's (sfv og x agent orange)

those r what is flowering now... pretty much everything is between 14-24 daze...

Last edited:
hey all just saying i just flipped to 12/12

I got some of Philcuisines creations in the works, 2nd grow ever. Check the sig. I wish i had a cameraaa :-( these ladies are beautiful phil. I can't thank you enough. the black shark grows huge! fast! and the hawaiian punch ladies are fantastic. I think i got one thats like extremely hawaiian sativa leaning (leaves are huge and thin). my guess is from the rainbow kush cross?

Uncle sam doesn't allow me to smoke at the moment, But that's okay. I got around 9 weeks left til these ladies are done!

hope all is well in the midwesttt. crack a cold beer. It's been hot these days :)

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Koopa-Yea the four older ones are Pollen Chucks from seed, actually the last of my tester pack from over a year ago.. I got four females and four distinctly different phenos.. All of the clones are from these four seed plants. The clones are a lot healthier than the seedplants were when they went into flower so I am going to keep all four phenos until my august harvest when I will be able to compare all four on a non-baised way.. But anyway yep, they are all PC, unfortunatly not 25 from seed because that would have made for a much more difficult/interesting selection process for sure.. Peace.

Justa6655321

Veteran
Anyone use dirt from the outside? I'm looking at our black midwest dirt and thinkng about using it indoors. Of course, i would mix it up a bit...

I

idoreallytry

yes midwesteres it has been hot but our girls outside are loving this wonderful sunlight,,,peace

wut up yall? checkn infrom the Mo. completely new 2 growing n internet for that matter. been in the dark but im crawling out from under my rock. im designing my cab rite now its going to take a wile to aquire all the parts but when i do il start posting it when i figure out how 2 do that. lol