What's new

midwest growers unite

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Gifts from.....

Gifts from.....

Growers nite last nite......A Sour Bubble and some canned goodies that were grown in soil...I will also be getting some cuttings of my creations back, White Domina & Vietnam Thunder Fuck. The Sour Bubble beans were giftted to me by BOG back in the OG days when he was creating his Sour Bubble strain..:joint:

picture.php

There 4 different strains in these jars: Black Nam, Wht Domina, Ms. O'wreck, Flamin' Kush all grown in promix...Hope this helps. :tongue:

PS. I guess the Feds & ATF raided the bar where we have growers nite the nite before, about 17 of them raided the tavern...and its not what u guys think. They were there b/c of the Poker machines not drugs or firearms. Being the true growers that we are we still traded and brought live plants and canned goodies the next nite after the raid. We were also getting high in the parking lot instead of the outdoor patio the bar has. The owner basically told them to go F themselves so now he's gots to go to court. no one was arrested nor were the Poker Machines taken out. This tavern is connected folks if u know what i means.:yeahthats

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
how pc how's vietnam black? i'm vietnamese and am curious about it. i grew vietchunk once which is Green Hornet's Vietnamese Tourist x Deep Chunk done by alfred canaria.

How are you guys putting in your own avatars I can't seem to figure it out. I see where u can use the given avatars but when i try to drag a saved avatar from m y computer to the avatar box in (edit avatar) it doesn't work. Any help? North Western IL here to say High!!!

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Government just want their cut.....

Government just want their cut.....

Thats all....these raids happen frequently with bars & tavern in the western burbs of chitown and the city that have poker machines period. The machines were turned off last nite but i suspect they should be back up and running soon, it happens all the time folks. they raided 5 establishment that day in this one suburb.:mad:

how pc how's vietnam black? i'm vietnamese and am curious about it. i grew vietchunk once which is Green Hornet's Vietnamese Tourist x Deep Chunk done by alfred canaria.

very good bro, uppity high and smells like gasoline.:tongue:

sounds like quite the tavern pc

its really a nice bar...my buddy was the previous owner, I know everyone there and retired police officers drink and play the poker machines there.. the only reason i was there last nite was b/c i owed this guy $300 for the next cubs/sox series of games. went there empty handed and came home with canned goodies and a future mom plant...Hope this helps. :joint:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Asil: I posted a reply to your plant issues, I probably gave a wrong answer :rasta: but your plants sound like they're getting better regardless...
I've never had an SLR camera, digital or otherwise. That's a mighty fine deal for an SLR. If you get a macro lens for it you can take some awesome trich shots...

PC: Nice score from the club! Ive heard nothing but good things about Sour Bubble. Actually I hear BOG is back on icmag, he may be putting out seeds soon...
That bar sounds crazy. You guys sure have balls for having a grower's nite the night after the feds raid it (even if they were ATF, not DEA...)

Mudd: Welcome!

Mia: The avatar can be max 14.6 kb or something like that, is your avatar that small? Also, maybe try selecting it by 'browsing' rather than click and drag...

picture.php

Leftover cannabutter. 3 more cups. I didnt strain the cooked bud out of it, so its got all this green shiznit all over. Can't really taste or feel it, but still not very appetizing to look at and it definitely makes the resulting food look more green :joint: Next time I'll be better and strain it like I usually do...

Asil

Yea I am hoping to get some wicked shots with it. I get the urge after seeing what Blunt69 takes with his canon s2 and s3. I found the lens I want for the really good shots but they want like $850 just for the lens. That is insane. I picked up some lens filters for the lens I have now they will work good. I just have to wait on my plants now.
I seen you dropped by over there. I appreciate the help, They are looking alot better. That cannabutter is well.....use a strainer next time lol.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
experiments, experiments....

experiments, experiments....

:tongue:

still no roots due to 40 to 45 degree nites...here's another experiment done with herb thats been vaporized and put in brownies...:tongue:

:tongue:

Vietnam Thunder Fuck almost half done and Domina 13 nothing but indica folks and it shows....:tongue:

My 1K room is just sitting there doing nothing so i decided to turn it on...Hope this helps.:moon:

toastfighter2

hey phil, if you don't mind me asking, were is a good place to get some(good) spores? I have nearly everything else that I need to get some started pretty much setting around the house, and an area in my cab that is going totally unused(well after this weekend it will be) with a florescent light in it already. Oh yeah, I made some kick ass butter just the other day too(just over a qp of popcorn and sweet leaf to a lb of butter)
picture.php

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
u didnt hear....

u didnt hear....

:abduct:it from me but i heard that thehawkseye.com has different multi-strains of spores...Hope this helps.:moon:

edit:

RIP Coco Taylor 1928-2009

I

idoreallytry

nice DSOTG looks like the odor became a problemm and did you go from t5's to the hps? nice,,,peace