What's new

midwest growers unite

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Finally done with...

Finally done with...

Northern Whites...but before i completely kick NW out of my arsenal, im gonna have to grow it in soil. It's only fair, since i've grown it in my tron and under 1K both in hydro.

^^^not all my grows were a success, im an honest man and i will also show u my failures...even tho these didnt die i still consider them as failures.. trainwreck(left), schrom(right) these 2 strains were growing under the NW's.

it appears i've made it, the summit of what MURDA has become to this point.

HELLO! i'd like to muster a wave from the dirty glove. my eyes are dry and rashed, the cat is passed out on my lap, but it was a damn good read.

i have a couple bubba kush X Bubble gum (eclipse) under a 200w, 3000k, cfl ATM, organic amended soil, ACT fed... looking good.

Penutbutter: great info on the current situation regarding the laws progress.

Reddy1: i havent seen a photo of medicine man in a long time! thanks for reminding me of that stunning variety.

bababooey: if you are serious about those spores PM me.

ic00p4: Inspiring!

Phil: If only we could look on failure as we look on fortune, eh?

quite a crew here,
thanks for sharing
and,
blessings to all you throwing down
in the midwest during this
holiday season.

be well.

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
new strains

new strains

4 on top are Domina 13(Black Domina x Airbourne's G13)
2 on bottom are Schreck(Schrom x Ms.O'wreck)

Ms.O'wrecks 1 & 2......1st. time growing it....Hope this helps.

Ms.O'wreck 2 sativa pheno(left) Ms.O'wreck 1 indica pheno

Last edited:
D

doubledotdank

seed orders..

seed orders..

What up midwesterners...anyone have any advice for somebody who wants to order seeds to the midwest, specifically an order that will come thru ohare airport? Have heard that there have been lots of seizures around there.

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Happy holidays midwest,ive been busy around here these days so i thought id make time to update my tent.over x-mas i harvested 2 ak48's,the were a little early but i needed some holiday smoke.They got hit with some wrxmango pollen.Heres a shot of the more sativa one before chop.

I also got another one not too far from chop aswell.

some nugs of the more indica ak48

some dsd

f13x

ak48 clone

a couple satorixwrxsatori's

and a few shots of hashberrys

and a shot of the tent

peace,
lemonskunk420

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
edit: sorry about all that confusion. a lot of bad things have been happening to me, so i've been quick to defend myself before i really know the circumstances. a big misunderstanding, but you gotta ease up on that sarcasm bird.

some of you guys will get beans from my next project which include:
*woodhorse trainwreck x OGBX1
*the white x agent orange
*JTR x OGBX1
*KKSC x OGBX1
*SFV OG x agent orange (pending enough pollen)
*SourDog x OGBX1
*3D x OGBX1
*possibly more...

Last edited:

oohcow

^ sad you're leaving lc00p4.....

god bless tho.

well my first grow is off the ground. 12 mexican landrace bagseed (i was told). i tried to germ 12. 8 popped. they are now on their 2nd week since germination

i will have pics up when things get a little more exciting

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
wow.... tell someone to get ahold of you because you havent heard from them and they flip out... i dont get it, but to each there own. all i wanted was to chat, sorry you decided to take it the wrong way :joint:

astartes

Not gonna bring any more negativity into this thread. Not worth the hastle and not worth the bad karma it brings.

astartes

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
PC: That is one impressive looking pull! Is that off of 3 buckets?
Ive had clones die off before once i put them into the flowering closet; i think it's because they weren't fully rooted. those look like they were just choked off by the light... guess that's the risk when u go perpetual, you'll always have some big ones and some small ones in there...
Those o'wrecks are looking very frosty. how long till chop?

HS: pm sent.

DD: yeah, ohare customs is definitely on their game. but it's still possible to get some through, just dont spend $500 on one order of seeds, spread it out so if a few get pinched ur not sol...

LS: thanks for the update! looking very very busy in there, got a lot of things going on. and that is, as martha stewart would say, 'a good thing'.
:rasta:

AB: it's all good. you can come off a little rough sometimes, but ur a fellow grower and a generous one at that so we all respect you. :rasta:

SMOKE REPORT:

Got a little taste of some Schrom from a fellow icmagger the other day, im sure some of you can guess who he is. :joint:

I received two samples, perhaps a 1 gram or a little more of each. The two samples were both Schrom, except one was grown in a Phototron (a vertical grow chamber lined with flouros) and was chopped on 12/10 and one was grown under a 1k and chopped on 12/15. I believe they were grown DWC with DM nutes.

SMELL: Both samples smelled VERY strong. Just a really powerful pure marijuana smell with hints of pine/hay. As soon as i cut open the envelope I smelled it and it was sealed in a prescription bottle, in a baggie and 3 layers of saranwrap. Strong, strong smell, just reeks of dank bud.

TASTE: Taste was nondescript, just tasted like dank weed, not fruity or lemony. It had notes of chem/diesel in the aftertaste.

APPEARANCE: Tight, lime green nuggets with orange hairs. Covered in large crystals. Very dense. Resinous when broken up, more oily than sticky to the touch.

SMOKE: The high is 90% in the head. Very powerful stuff; you can really just sit and think about something for a while after a hit. I wouldn't say it dumbs you down, but it definitely makes you more deliberate in your actions.
Creeper, takes a good 5-10 minutes for it to really hit you. Long-lasting too, a good hit easily keeps me going for 3.5-4.5 hours.
The tron-grown stuff seemed to me a bit more potent than the 1k stuff, but that may be due to the fact that it may have had 5 more days curing.

OVERALL: It's kind of funny but it really reminds me of the Flo ive been growing, except better. Especially in the type of high: the Flo is very heady stuff, and a creeper too. The Flo doesn't smell this dank though, more piney than dank.
Overall, I would give these samples a 9 OUT OF 10 on my scale. Even if others would rate this differently than me, they would still acknowledge this is well-grown weed.
My Flo i would rate a 7.5/10 on the same scale, maybe an 8 but that's optimistic; the Schrom is noticeably more potent.
This is weed that could probably be sold for $70 an eighth in the Chicago area. Usually the dank stuff (one hit and you're high) goes for 60 an eighth; real connoiseur stuff for 70 but few people sell it for that much cause 60 an eighth is already so high you'd have to be damn well sure your stuff is good before you go asking for 70. :joint:
Theres a lot of people that refuse to pay that much for weed and think anyone who does is crazy, and i understand, but that's the growing rate for dank around here and even in California you're going to pay 60-80 an eighth at the clubs for the good stuff. If you dont grow or dont have any inside connections then you have to pay the going rate for dank and it's 60 an eighth and up.
So basically, what im saying is that this Schrom was primo stuff and i like to judge things by how much i USED to pay for them (fore i started growing) and sad to say ive bought some 70 dollar eighths before and usually they're noticeably better and this stuff would qualify, i could buy this for 70 an eighth (i mean, if i didnt grow) and i wouldnt feel cheated.

:joint:

oohcow

^ yeah i have seen that 70 and eigth around fa sho.

but not the schrom... stuff sounds delicious.... what dreams r made of.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
It's that time of the year again.....

It's that time of the year again.....

Bababooey said:
PC: That is one impressive looking pull! Is that off of 3 buckets?
:nono: for PC's Holidaze Special Blends....1 bucket 1 plant bro...it was a huge yield with 2 foot long buds, makes up for the 2 failed plants growing under NW. My grow room now seems to be under control gots bout 15 plants in there both soil and water and the big factor is there will be no OVERGROWN strains this time round. I will be growing NW again in soil tho, I firmly believe that this strain will grow better in soil. Glad u enjoyed the samples...I never did like doing smoke reports, IMHO the person who grew the strain shouldn't be doing the report someone else should. Gave an old OG bud the same budz so he can do smoke report too. Gots alot of different strains coming so stay tuned for more smoke reports...Hope this helps. :asskick:

Schrom Jelly Bean: put a dab of honey oil in a bud, roll it up into a ball, pop it in a bowl then flame on... :spank:

Last edited:

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
looking good PC!

smoke reports eh? this gives me some ideas... PM me if any1 desires an unbiased report of anything...

in other news, half the sd x og's got flipped. vegging tw x as and some sensi star and even a lone purple freak

Justa6655321

Veteran
Yo, happy holidays! I'm growin and smokin in chicago. Glad i found this thread!!!

The winter has sucked so far and thats given me lots of time to spend on my favorite thing - growing!

this is the shit i'm currently running.

Sweet Skunk Selfed
Nepal Kush
C99 x Blueberry
Nevilles Haze x Mango
Taskenti
Ice
NYCD
Brainstorm
Bubblegum

3x1000wt 2x600wt and 3 t5 4x8 systems for flower

I'm looking for good mom out of this group.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
PhilCuisine said:

4 on top are Domina 13(Black Domina x Airbourne's G13)
2 on bottom are Schreck(Schrom x Ms.O'wreck)

Ms.O'wrecks 1 & 2......1st. time growing it....Hope this helps.

Ms.O'wreck 2 sativa pheno(left) Ms.O'wreck 1 indica pheno

Hey Phil whats the word on the Domina 13, who's creation was it. Have you ran it before? What was the Domina side of the cut like? THANKS

astartes

Justa ---

Have you gone through any runs of the Neville's Haze x Mango Haze? I just popped 5 of them a couple days ago. Hopefully haze for daze in my near future!

astartes

dj.scotfree

MIDWESTERZ

MIDWESTERZ

What's up to all?! Hola! To PhilCuisine, dontstepongrass, smoke1sun, lemonskunk420, abirdintheair & Bababooey! Looking Great! Thankx Dr. G for starting this wonderful thread! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! I have been real busy! Finally got the new seedlings out to the cab! 2 Jorge's Diamonds, 2 Lemon Sunk & 1 Super Silver Haze. December 28 was the beginning of week 4. The day temps are 77-82 night temps go from 66-73 almost perfect but the humidity is a bit low. They are looking great though! I have some pics just not uploaded yet... :rasta:
Oh that reminds me... I started 2 lemon skunk (fem) and one of them is a mutant! I still think I'll keep IT around :smoker:

Well, I will be back soon! Hope everyone has a safe & happy New Year!!! :jump:

:smoker:

Last edited:

Justa6655321

Veteran
Yo Astartes,

I'm veggin some right now. I'm going to put one 12/12 way too early and keep the other for a longer veg they are about 3 weeks or so but in small pots. running out of room. my first time with these. I'm hoping to get a good pheno mom.....

Larimy

raythat said:
Whatupdoe ,from Michigan Tha D I am currently running epk reefermans early purple kush 6 weeks into flowering , 600 watts for veg 1000 watts for flowering in all coco in 5 gallons buckets all foxfarm nutes

url]
what up raythat, am reping that 313rd too, yo man would love to link up and build with you if thats cool, I would pm you but I don't have enough post yet.

Hey Doc G this is maybe a lil of subject but I was looking at your pics of your growroom and like how you hung the panda film, I was curious where did you get those poles and connectors? They seem a lil easier then working with wood, saws and nail and staples. Do you find them to be sturdy and supportive of wieght? sorry for all the questions love the thread

L

Latest posts

Latest posts