What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Have you grown Cannarado stuff before? I ask because I have a pack of their OG Dubble and a Magillas Choice. Plus a freebie of Cookie Crisp. Hate to think they may herm.

nope, never, first time. I had heard mixed reviews (some grows awesome, some grows just herm fests) when I got em so I expected mixed results from the beginning and not everything to be stellar. im far from knocking on fems, as VGs fem lvpk x pre98 had a few issues as well but was an absolute stunner in the end. this one though the balls aren't jut staying balls and become green nanners. I just give em the old pluck n shuck for now. the other grape dosi is perfectly fine, no issues at all. I think the other two packs I have are blueberry x grape pie and sherbert x thin mints. you should run that crisp :biggrin: :tiphat:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
My room at 60 and 30. Getting the chop next sat.
picture.php
picture.php

Abita,I'll take those bbx gp x sherbert xthinmints, sounds right up my flavor alley lol.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
nice little berry patch you got going sturgeon :tiphat:

so far got 2 of the 4 potentials backed up. except for the love triangle theyre all just frostbitten ladies. from the look of the swelled calyxes it looks like the pubu pollen was still very viable and should have a few more to dig through before another bx.
I just need to take pics now :tiphat:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Got a soil tray of 3 blueberry, 3 gg4, and 3 forum cookies to try some new products on. Also a tray of 17 forums go in in after my blueberry tray finishes up in 15 days.
picture.php
picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
figures... after tossing nanners throughout a majority of the beginning weeks the dosi leaner of grape dosi has got on the get fat fast workout plan. starting to wish I saved it now lol :wallbash:

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
There a always the reveg route.. that grape dosi does sound good. Never had dosi before.... Just leave a good 1/3 of the plant intact at harvest and put back on veg lighting and notes. Should show signs of comiing back within a month or so...

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
There a always the reveg route.. that grape dosi does sound good. Never had dosi before.... Just leave a good 1/3 of the plant intact at harvest and put back on veg lighting and notes. Should show signs of comiing back within a month or so...

yeah that's the new plan currently. Im just glad the one wasn't a complete herm fest and the other a heavy grape pie leaner. the ssbk x purple urkle/97bubblegum is turning into a stunner too, perfect twin to the urkle cut imo. the nose on her is the crazy part, hard gas and exhaust fumes into heavy bubblegum. yield still sucks though but if the smell carries over to taste it should be worth it.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ah there's always ways to up the yield if it sucks. Run it in a sog and do lots of defoliating. Forum yields suck but I still pull over a p.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I personally think it doesn't respond well to LST, as its one of three tied down and spread wide into 15-20 tops. Im guessing her sweet spot would be in the 3-5 range.