What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

PoweredByLove

Most Loved
oh hai. there you guys are. im not growin anything myself at the moment per se. but i did give my friend some of my seeds and helping him learn the trade.

picture.php

4 plants under a 6 turned down to 300w

picture.php

sweet16#3

picture.php

bubbushska#1

picture.php

bubbushka#3

picture.php

blubba#3

last 3 are crosses i made with the p98 before i lost her.

'Boogieman'

I'm about the same latitude and any widows typically do well outdoors. I ALWAYS stick with shorter flowering girls though. I may not get the yields of the Blue Dreams etc., but it keeps my outa trouble with mold. I grow a strain that's a cross of Durban Poison and Hindu Kush and I love it. It too is an early October finisher...

I grew a blue widow freebie in 2012 that finished october 10th and was some of the best weed i ever grew. I have bought several packs since but havent found that gem again. What widow strains have you grown that turned out good and consistent?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
It's the closest I've seen around my area to legit blueberry in years. Smell is dead on blues with a very sativa like smoke.heres the tray next to it, same blueberry but at 15.
picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
this polar freeze can kiss my :moon: I don't mind winter but this consecutive negative/single digit temps is brutal, and I can tell my seedlings hate it even more than I do.

G

this polar freeze can kiss my :moon: I don't mind winter but this consecutive negative/single digit temps is brutal, and I can tell my seedlings hate it even more than I do.

Not to mention what it's doing for my indoor grow humidity levels. I am harvesting a couple plants in a few days and I'm going to have to use humidifiers in my closet to keep them from drying out too quick.

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I don't have a condensation problem in the basement. Pulling this lovely cold air into my room makes running 2k cakework. Temps in the low 80s high 70s, 20% humidity and mid 60s at night, with heat supplemented from house hvac.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
I don't have a condensation problem in the basement. Pulling this lovely cold air into my room makes running 2k cakework. Temps in the low 80s high 70s, 20% humidity and mid 60s at night, with heat supplemented from house hvac.

Id have to agree, these temps work better for those higher wattage setups :biggrin:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
all bb sturgeon? I finally got roots on my ogkb 2.0s, cant wait to flip these bad boys and have something cookie to try :dance013:

Kozmo

Veteran
Rockn it Sturgeon. I like the low temps too. Just don't like the ice patch on my roof from dumping all that humidity out of my room(have to keep up air flow). Where do you vent yours out to?

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
Ya Abita, the whole rooms blueberry right now. Smells awesome in there, best batch of it yet...theres a bunch of forum cuts in the dome to go in sometime after one of the trays frees up. I pull air in from outside through a filter into my flower room and exhaust through my carbon filter into the houses return duct . Keeps the air circulating without wasting the heat leaving the room. Here's some pics at 52 days.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
kinda jealous not gonna lie lol frost bombs over there :biggrin::tiphat: well, that test grow didn't take long before taking a turn south. the dosi leaner had balls on some bracts today out of the two grape dosis from cannarado. Im hoping it follows the same route as my last fem seed gal and just pops a few sterile balls early and then stops. I knew there might be issues but damn didn't expect em this quick.

G

kinda jealous not gonna lie lol frost bombs over there :biggrin::tiphat: well, that test grow didn't take long before taking a turn south. the dosi leaner had balls on some bracts today out of the two grape dosis from cannarado. Im hoping it follows the same route as my last fem seed gal and just pops a few sterile balls early and then stops. I knew there might be issues but damn didn't expect em this quick.
Have you grown Cannarado stuff before? I ask because I have a pack of their OG Dubble and a Magillas Choice. Plus a freebie of Cookie Crisp. Hate to think they may herm.