What's new

midwest growers unite

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I gave a long look at BOG (bushy, older grower) seeds years back. You know if its some old hippie grower that he's got to have dank genetics.
Strawberry anything sounds sweet. Knew a guy who had a strawberry diesel plant that got so sticky you couldnt get it out of the ziploc...

amannamedtruth

Veteran
I gave a long look at BOG (bushy, older grower) seeds years back. You know if its some old hippie grower that he's got to have dank genetics.
Strawberry anything sounds sweet. Knew a guy who had a strawberry diesel plant that got so sticky you couldnt get it out of the ziploc...

Somebody told me that cuts of that stuff are still going around, and possibly a breeding project. We shall see.:dance013:

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This stuff makes trimming difficult. Had to change gloves 3 times and wash my fiskars 6 times. And that was just one plant!

sturgeongeneral

Veteran
I used to have a strawberry kush years back that you could smell thru the jars in the trunk . Most of the genetics I have now are sagarmatha. The wonderberrys up next.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Somebody told me that cuts of that stuff are still going around, and possibly a breeding project. We shall see.:dance013:
Well that's nice. That would be real nice. I would like to see pictures of that...

This stuff makes trimming difficult. Had to change gloves 3 times and wash my fiskars 6 times. And that was just one plant!

Please tell me you made some f2's. BOG himself wants you to...

OrganicFarmer

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well that's nice. That would be real nice. I would like to see pictures of that...

Please tell me you made some f2's. BOG himself wants you to...

My SSK#1 was stressed and threw some pollen. So I have a ton of female seeds. Also have my SSK#2 and some PCK's that got some dust on them. It'll be interesting to see what comes of them. Also have another pack of the SSK from BOG I'm going to look through to find a male to breed with. I'd like to make seeds with my SSK#2.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
My SSK#1 was stressed and threw some pollen. So I have a ton of female seeds. Also have my SSK#2 and some PCK's that got some dust on them. It'll be interesting to see what comes of them. Also have another pack of the SSK from BOG I'm going to look through to find a male to breed with. I'd like to make seeds with my SSK#2.

I like it. I like it a LOT.