What's new

midwest growers unite

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
oh don't worry, I got pics :biggrin: five phenos of c99 x sour purple kush took awhile to get through. while my TWAS creation is nice, and rollercoaster brought out the thai side of casey jones, this pk cross buries them both quite easily.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
without further adieu... heres my 'birdie' pk :tiphat:

Attachments

• bpk1.jpg
    bpk1.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 14
  • bpk2.jpg
    bpk2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 12
  • bpk3.jpg
    bpk3.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 12

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Mt. Hood Huckleberry 8 Weeks

Purple Sour D, Blackberry Pheno

Purple Sour D, Diesel Pheno

And some young Leeroys. The 3 most TK looking of 7 fems of a 12 pack. 3 males in the waiting. Also popped some Ganja Rebel ECSDxDurban along side these.

DJXX

Veteran

Attachments

• SAM_1784.jpg
    SAM_1784.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1785.jpg
    SAM_1785.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 13
  • SAM_1786.jpg
    SAM_1786.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 10
  • SAM_1787.jpg
    SAM_1787.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:

amannamedtruth

Veteran
too cool i jus popped 8 SD ibl beans from 08 batch i think...the ones before the 2010...i love that one from Rez....DJXX

Totally. People like to talk smack, but that girl has done me soooo good, one of my favorite smokes day or night. Still sitting on two packs. :dance013:

all mann

what up guys new here good 2 hear from fellow Midwest growers got some ogr wi fi going now in flower room next run white master, blue bubba,biker kush blue cheese, pineapple chunk,and my own croos wi fi xphatom cookies will post pics start of next run:dance013:

all mann

that's whats up bro def will post some pics good to talk to fellow farmers from my part of the map felt like I was out here by myself good to have someone to share info with ogr wi fi few days in flower put up pic when we get some action peace and pot

DJXX

Veteran
that's whats up bro def will post some pics good to talk to fellow farmers from my part of the map felt like I was out here by myself good to have someone to share info with ogr wi fi few days in flower put up pic when we get some action peace and pot
here is a pic or wifi x fire alien kush both parents by OGR by d420 from Carpe Diem seeds in the private breeder section at Seedbay...she is a fire leaner so your might look a but like this...she is my #1 girl and i have GSC and GG#4...also the pic in my sig is WIFI...DJXX
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts