picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

chili b's casey jones schmoe cut x bluebubble

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
picture.php

shes no gorilla glue#4, but def the frostiest gal out of them all, and yielded well. this rollercoaster pheno is sticking around.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
who all is going to the cannabis cup in denver next month?

they re-issued tix at $175 just in case some of ya didnt know

i may be attending, if i can find someone to go w/

if not, i may just go by myself and book one of these cannabis tours their offering. price is kinda steep but they drive ya everywhere and make sure your where you need to be at certain times and make sure your medicine needs are taken care of

ABITA: those are some floppy donkey dicks right there lol

Popeyee

I had the hotel and flight info looked up...just couldnt pull the trigger.
A bunch of my friends are going. Maybe they will get me a shirt...lol

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
who all is going to the cannabis cup in denver next month?

they re-issued tix at $175 just in case some of ya didnt know

i may be attending, if i can find someone to go w/

if not, i may just go by myself and book one of these cannabis tours their offering. price is kinda steep but they drive ya everywhere and make sure your where you need to be at certain times and make sure your medicine needs are taken care of

ABITA: those are some floppy donkey dicks right there lol

thanks farmdale, they for sure got their lean on :biggrin:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yes, gotta love it when the buds are so heavy they're pointing at the floor.
So you don't need a medical rec for CO anymore? Anyone of age can go into any dispensary and buy what you want? I hear prices have come down a lot also, is that right?

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
baba: theres always a catch lol. i guess if your 21+ you can partake

going about actually getting the green, i guess out of staters can go to despensaries and make a "donation", in return for that "donation", they give ya an 1/8

theres a way around anything, right? lol

Yes, gotta love it when the buds are so heavy they're pointing at the floor.
So you don't need a medical rec for CO anymore? Anyone of age can go into any dispensary and buy what you want? I hear prices have come down a lot also, is that right?

You need your red/rec card to get into dispensary still, no tourists are allowed to enter any MMJ shops. You can however legally posses an oz of cannabis if you are over 21.
For the MMJ cup, 18 to get in but can't smoke. 21+ can smoke and has all the same power as red card holders. Sounded like there would be separate areas for smokers with and without red cards.

They say next year is when it'll change over to cafe style, allowing tourists to buy. The law says were not allowed to give MMJ away, but I wonder where the expect people to get their legal MMJ. Average prices are still under 3k per lb. 275/oz gets you the best stuff in town... 200/oz is around standard in the shops, with varying quality... pays to shop around.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks, mang.
Know a guy who visited a friend who's an mmj cardholder in CO, they drove around to a couple of different dispensaries where the friend went in and bought a bunch of different strains, bubble hash, BHO, BHO-dipped nugs. He got very high during his stay there, lol.
But he told me eighths of dank were 20-25, the hashes were like 20 or less per gram. Didn't really believe it, thought his friend might have 'subsidized' his purchase (the friend was given a hundred to spend, maybe the friend added his own money and spent 150 or more but didnt say anything).
If CO prices are that low what must CA prices be like?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
is there any way to stop PM in flower? I just flipped and it came out of no where and is decimating everything, already claiming one of my sage daze sativas just as chop was coming up

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Ive heard of spraying lemon water or it was juice.Ive never tried it yet but it will spot up your leafs doing so.Just an idea to maybe research some before attempting.

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
As an added back up ive started to use an air purifier in my flower room and sometimes I move it to my veg tent when I move males there for collecting pollen.
Not really sure about how good it works besides reviews since I got a new dehumidifier aswell but it helps ease the mind some.Pm was showing itself 2 runs ago because my basement was so damp but all has been good so far knock on wood.

astartes

Green cure will keep it somewhat at bay birdie, but it's a pain to reapply continually. You can also add a teaspoon of baking soda to a quart of water along with a couple squirts of dish soap to act as a surfactant. Also can use 2/3 cup of distilled water and 1/3 cup of vinegar along with a bit of dish soap. Be sure to get both the top and underside margins of the leaves with the spray.

The basic idea is that powdery mildew can only survive and proliferate within a narrow pH range of roughly 5.5-6.5. Treating with either an acidic or basic mixture outside this range will slow it down. That being said, if your environment doesn't change, it will come back. Good luck bud.

a.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
so Ive come to the conclusion theres no stopping it, as it has pretty much claimed my pre98 x sour creek and one of my misty x sshs along with all of my cherryjuana testers. Its pretty much chop and clone now, if Im going to save anything. only 2 plants out of them all show no signs of PM damage, I guess thats better than nothing.

MIway

Veteran
Damned if ya do, damned if ya dont type of a situation, but several peeps have sprayed peroxide to keep the pm at bay until chop...least adultering of the options available. Only problem is that everything gets wet and that doesnt nec help with the rh. But the e20 would be a good idea for dipping the cuts and spraying the moms.

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Thanks, mang.
Know a guy who visited a friend who's an mmj cardholder in CO, they drove around to a couple of different dispensaries where the friend went in and bought a bunch of different strains, bubble hash, BHO, BHO-dipped nugs. He got very high during his stay there, lol.
But he told me eighths of dank were 20-25, the hashes were like 20 or less per gram. Didn't really believe it, thought his friend might have 'subsidized' his purchase (the friend was given a hundred to spend, maybe the friend added his own money and spent 150 or more but didnt say anything).
If CO prices are that low what must CA prices be like?

Co bud always seems over dry and unflushed, uncured.

Latest posts

Latest posts