What's new

midwest growers unite

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
cs - if u do another run in that space, maybe consider throwing up some panda one the walls... other than that, looking GREAT!

i just updated my thread guys, pics in there!

RugerBaby

Autos are for pussies!
Veteran
Super Lemon Haze
Day 55

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
:tiphat:if you dont mind me askin DSOG...... how do you flush? set amount of days? use any clearing solutions? or just plain ole ph'd h2o?

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
plain water for long enough and the plant will look like that...

sometimes i add in molasses too.

all strain are different, for instance some diesels can take 3 full weeks to achieve proper flush... truth being told, that berk x bb was a bit N deficient going into midflower (its my first run with her, but i think she a keeper) so i cheated a lil bit ;)

i will have her more dialed next time i run her.

all these buds look great guys, some of u put me to shame appearance wise haha

anyone else strictly organic nutes?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
the key to a good flush is knowing the plant... some take longer then others.... if it doesnt use alot of nitrogen to finish while the trichomes are ripeing then youll have to flush longer... the plants that keep packing on the weight will flush alot faster as its still eating up the nutes in the leafes... so make sure you do it as you plant needs not a set schedule

McDanger

Hey all

Hey all

Here's whats goin on.

I am about 2 weeks from chop on a bastardized purple that has hermied on so many past runs that I no longer know what it is. Here is what I do know. It has purple kush, purple urkle, train wreck, white widow, + more. It has nice dense buds full of trichs.
The other is a sativa that was from gift seeds, strain unknown.1st pic is sativa mom ready to be cloned tommorrow, then pics of her sisters at about 6weeks.
Followed by some bud pics from the bastardized that will be flushed starting tommorrow.

Attachments

• DSC00791.jpg
    DSC00791.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00792.jpg
    DSC00792.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC00793.jpg
    DSC00793.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00794.jpg
    DSC00794.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00797.jpg
    DSC00797.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC00798.jpg
    DSC00798.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00799.jpg
    DSC00799.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC00800.jpg
    DSC00800.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 14

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Happy New Year!
There is some high-quality weed being grown in the midwest. Let's all keep it green for 2011, and overgrow the midwest.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Truth, is that a cross you made yourself?
From the way you took the pictures, it makes the large trichomes really stand out...

amannamedtruth

Veteran
Truth, is that a cross you made yourself?
From the way you took the pictures, it makes the large trichomes really stand out...

It was a gift from a local breeder. If I'm not mistaken, he did make a bunch of seeds, and this was a clone of one...I will ask if he's got more. I do know that he will release them to the public eventually. Smells great, and the trichs are quite pronounced even in real life. She's a keeper.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Hola bromigos...

Hola bromigos...

:wave:Here's my attempt at a cross with purple indica...Hope this helps.:tiphat:

picture.php

Matanuska Purple Fuck :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

Ms. IB Wreck is a huge plant with handball sized budz..:dance013:

Ms. O'wreck x Indiana Bubblegum = Ms. IB Wreck

I will also be sending in some "Matanuska Train Piss" seeds to the icmag fund on seedbay....:)

Last edited:

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Here's a few shots of the seeded up f13 x chem4 girls,I had to harvest them early.But i got crap load of beans to last me a long time,I also sent some in to the bay along with a few other strains.peace lemon

Latest posts

Latest posts