What's new

midwest growers unite

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Bobble, what does FLT stand for?
Lemon, those plants look well-covered in trichs but the buds seem leafy. Are you sure they couldnt go longer?

bobblehead

Veteran
Fairlight C99. They retail for $30 in the untested seeds at the bay... Sold out for now, but they'll be back... You might wanna get 2 packs, or just spend the money on somebody else's C99. I've had a lot of problems with FLT, I just got lucky on this one... Lots of mutants. Non-viable seeds... the combination has made for 5 out of 20 seeds being females I've flowered out.

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Well booey they will be at 9 weeks on the 7th of jan and there pretty seeded up and the seeds are ready(i always seed my girls up first run to stock pile my strains,atleast so far)And i have to make room for clones of pheno 3 and 4(which have been in flower for 2 weeks) along with 2 raskel chem's, 1 sfv og, 3grape krush,and 3 sour grape kush.But i'll get them all dialed in soon since im going to finally get some mom's going this year and "try" to lay off making beans.Which is going to be a little hard since i still got alot of beans to run.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Bobble, thanks for the heads up. Hope they still turn out sweet.

Lemon, didnt know they were seeded, my apologies. Its impressive that you do seed runs with every first run; thats extra work that most dont take the time to do. Are you selecting for yield, potency, flavor and smell, in that order more or less?

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Block Head bonsai

Block Head bonsai

:)Babs, here's what to expect with the BH strain......the guy i got it from across the pond wants it back...this is the first time i've grown this strain in soil..sugar coated like a mofo...Hope this helps.:tiphat:

picture.php

picture.php

ps, I used my Matanuska O'wreck male and seeded a coupe of the bottom popcorn budz..:dance013:

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
No need for apologies man,I might try to keep them around a little longer if i can. But it's all down to my clones taking root first.My aim for chucking is to find the most potent,best taste,and then yield.I feel if i get down potency i can always work on crosses to boost flavor and then yield.
And the only reasion i make alot of beans my first run is cause ive lost a few strains when i first started growing by not doing so.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
PC: I'm super-psyched about the Blockhead. Im confident it will be a real keeper. I have a friend who will probably want to make some seeds with it as well.
Those pics look like the buds are practically oozing with resin...

Lemon: Ive thought about doing seeds runs when popping a strain for the first time, youre right, its invaluable to try to preserve your genetics when you can. You must have quite a seed stash saved up.
You keep crossing dank strains to other dank strains, you might find your holy grail yet...

Dont: Frosty already at 30 days, good job!

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Ya man ive plenty of beans to last me a life time thats for sure,but i still need a few more lol.I also try to make alot to share as freebies/server auction. But ya im hoping to find quite a few holy grails for me to play with and share with any luck.

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Ive tried some tester nugs at only 7 weeks and its pretty good already even.I can wait till there all finished up.

HAVE A GREAT XMAS MIDWEST

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Looking good csedge!

Ya booey its the more chem dom of the 3 f13xchem4.Some of my family got blew out with it and the finger hash i made from picking seeds out,and boy was there a shit load lol.This is sure to make it to my keepers.

I hope every one had a hazy xmas,i know i did.peace lemon

C

csedge

pics 3,4,6

OG is always nice and can take the cake!

Here is a new picture of my room... 15 strains in h ere.