What's new

midwest growers unite

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Incoming Seedbay......

Incoming Seedbay......

:joint:Hope this helps.:yeahthats

I forgot to put my ICMAG Handle(name) inside the package but i gots it on the outside along with my fake safe addy...:joint:

WD13 is White Domina 13
DK13 is Domina Kush 13
Schreck

^^^^^Beans inside the care package

Wht Russian x Blk Domina = Wht Domina x Airbournes G13 = WD13
Wht Domina 13 x Hawaiin Purple Kush = DK13
Ms. O'wreck x Schrom = Schreck

btw, Ogre x ? = Ms. Ogress x Train Wreck = Ms. O'wreck

Other genetics i gots are:

Vietnam Gold = Vietnam Blk x Schrom
Strawberry O'wreck = Strawberry Cough x Ms. O'wreck
Vietnam Thunder Fuck = Vietnam Blk x Matanuska Thunder Fuck

Uncle Remus

Hey fellow MW'ers...Been some time since I've piped in but here's what I have cooking as of now...Of course there's my C99 BOMB ASS FUKIN SHIT...But I also have 3 Grapevine Sour Bubbles that just showed sex...All 3 look strong as hell

Check my sig...I have LOTS of goodies I'm gonna be throwin down...might try to do a few grow diaries seeing I'll be laidoff for the winter...Lots of time to dedicate to my favorite addiction, er uh, I mean uh passtime LOL

KEEP GROWING peeps!!!

BTW: I'm thinking of making some beans myself...I MIGHT make some S2's of my BOMB ASS C99, MIGHT...But I also plan on collecting some male pollen from the best males of each strain I run from now on and tossing it on my BOMB FUKIN ASS C99...So there maybe some of these hitting the bay someday, MAYBE

C99 (femm)
C99 x BOG Bogglegum
C99 x BOG B.M.R.
C99 x ST#3 (my version of Sweet Cindy)
C99 x Blueberry Jam
C99 x Jack's Cleaner (this one will probably stop your heart)

bigjay

hex luthor (chemdawg08 x og kush bx) x knights templar (c99 x herijuana)
file.php

file.php

getting close bout another 2-3 weeks togo

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor

I got my tent up and running for winter,strains are grape krush,cherry assassin,querkle og,twisted lemon snow,nirvango,sour grape kush.Looking for a good male to knock them all up.Wish me luck,peace.lemon

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Phil: great freebie giveaway, way to go. There's going to be a lot of happy seedbay and seedboutique customers.

Caljim: The grow is looking very good, plants are strong and thriving...

Uncle: Cindy99 and sourbubble, sounds like dank...

Lemon: the plants look lush...

picture.php

Totally changed my setup in the last month. Now I have a 3x3 tent for veg/moms and a 4x4 tent for flowering. Have my 400w MH in the veg tent and a digital 600w in the 4x4. Above is a shot of the veg tent. Got my moms and 6 sdogs in there now. Have 3 Flo's and 2 Sdog's vegging in the flowering tent (18-6 light cycle, will switch to 12/12 once they get big enough).

I'm loving the tent growing. It's the only way to go in an apartment...

I

idoreallytry

very nice Baba got u a swweet ass set up, u are finally out of that closet,,,,,,,peace

M

mrred

sweet setup bababooey, i'll mostly likely go withh a tent sooner or later but for now i'll be happy with my soursaver thats on its way

lemonskunk420

ICMag Donor
Babba nice to see you got some tents going.I know I couldn't live with out mine.When I get a better set up Im going to turn my homebox into a veg box aswell.

Chew nice looking girls you got there,What kinds watts you using?

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Domina 13...

Domina 13...

:joint:just chopped, a lil over 70 days. Thought i lost this strain but i ended up getting it back. I dont have anymore seeds but anyone can make this cross.
Black Domina x Airbourne's G13 = D13... As u can see some buds gots way too close to the lites and gots burnt.

picture.php

picture.php

I gots to grow this D13 under my 1K hortilux, its always been grown in my trons. I also got Black Domina x Pacific's G13....Hope this help.