What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microgrowin' with Panop...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That NLxWR is looking awesome. That is pretty crazy we actually posted at the same exact time.

Haha great Ricky quote there. Reminds of a lot of the supply and command rants he has from time to time :joint:

-Funk

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
They're lookin' great. I'll post a pic soon. I've been busy, so I've not had a chance to participate in the ICmagging lately...

Last edited:

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
NLxWR @ week 7 flower...

She's started packing on the weight and smells like straight up lemony goodness. Right now the trichs are cloudy, so as soon as they're getting nice and amber, I'm going to give 'em the chop...

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Yeah.

I fed them for the last time last weekend...
I think that made for three feedings this entire flowering period.

G

Wow, what nutes are you using Panop? I really like your style of cab and your cloner, which I shamelessly copied, but I ha no idea you were only ferting 3 times per bud cycle. Do you just go with the "heavy feeding" guidelines on the bottles?
thanks,
art

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
artfunk4 said:
Wow, what nutes are you using Panop? I really like your style of cab and your cloner, which I shamelessly copied, but I ha no idea you were only ferting 3 times per bud cycle. Do you just go with the "heavy feeding" guidelines on the bottles?
No heavy feeding here...

I just follow the middle of the road guidelines on the FloraNova nutes. I started this practice after a conversation FunkBomb and I had a few months ago. He'd found a great article on here by MandalaMike that discussed proper feeding techniques and brought it to my attention. We came to the conclusion that we'd both been overfeeding our plants by hitting them with nutes with every watering. I'd been having problems with the Nirvana strains in particular, which are super-sensitive to over-feeding, and pulling back the frequency of my feedings. The tips burn less and the plant still stays green and healthy, so it was just a matter of logic.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Enjoyable.

Maybe 1.5 Oz, so another small harvest, but I went out on a high note.
I'm waiting on them to cure before I really dig in, but the sample nuggets I blazed were pretty potent.

I'm hoping some of the lemon flavor and scent returns once they've spent a few weeks in a jar...

At this point, I'm taking a well-deserved break. I'm pulling together materials for a 250 or 400w tent and then I'll return for more green growing goodness.

I'm thinking I'll run my Satori's next, as I've got some friends who're itching to give them a try and maybe some Ice or CH9 genetics. Oh, and little to no LST. I want me some trees...

Thanks again to the ICmag community for helping me help myself to bowls and vapes full of my own homegrown.

G

panopticist said:
No heavy feeding here...

I just follow the middle of the road guidelines on the FloraNova nutes. I started this practice after a conversation FunkBomb and I had a few months ago. He'd found a great article on here by MandalaMike that discussed proper feeding techniques and brought it to my attention. We came to the conclusion that we'd both been overfeeding our plants by hitting them with nutes with every watering. I'd been having problems with the Nirvana strains in particular, which are super-sensitive to over-feeding, and pulling back the frequency of my feedings. The tips burn less and the plant still stays green and healthy, so it was just a matter of logic.

Thanks for the tip Panopticist... I'll give the tech a shot on my next round...I've noticed quite a few burnt tips and I'm ferting with every other watering. The Cal-Mag didn't really improve anything either :confused:

Oh well glad you've got enough stashed to take a break, I'll be watching for your return, should be good :headbange

art

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
panopticist said:
Enjoyable.

Maybe 1.5 Oz, so another small harvest, but I went out on a high note.
I'm waiting on them to cure before I really dig in, but the sample nuggets I blazed were pretty potent.

I'm hoping some of the lemon flavor and scent returns once they've spent a few weeks in a jar...

At this point, I'm taking a well-deserved break. I'm pulling together materials for a 250 or 400w tent and then I'll return for more green growing goodness.

I'm thinking I'll run my Satori's next, as I've got some friends who're itching to give them a try and maybe some Ice or CH9 genetics. Oh, and little to no LST. I want me some trees...

Thanks again to the ICmag community for helping me help myself to bowls and vapes full of my own homegrown.

Sounds excellent mate, I'd like to see what you'd produce with more room. Until then...

:wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts