What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Microgrowin' with Panop...

jrw

Growing a plant to that shape is an awsome tribute to the cannabis plant in general :bow:

Speaking about yield as the decide createria on a grow like this doesnt make sense to me. Mad props to you panop! :D

If your mind is set on experimenting, get yourself 20 pots of 1,4 liter - yes you can fit 20 inside your cab - and set it on 12/12 from liftoff. Pick a good yielding hybrid. You need only 4 grams off each and 15 fat ladies in the end to get over 2 onces like that. All you need is lots of seeds ;)

Last edited:

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
jrw said:
Growing a plant to that shape is an awsome tribute to the cannabis plant in general :bow:

Speaking about yield as the decide createria on a grow like this doesnt make sense to me. Mad props to you panop! :D
Thanks, dude...
I don't quite get that second sentence, but it's all good.

jrw said:
If your mind is set on experimenting, get yourself 20 pots of 1,4 liter - yes you can fit 20 inside your cab - and set it on 12/12 from liftoff. Pick a good yielding hybrid. You need only 4 grams off each and 15 fat ladies in the end to get over 2 onces like that. All you need is lots of seeds ;)
I'll do you one better in the near future...

I'd like to do a clone SOG run in my cabinet with those Hashberries I have in veg. I just have to let them get bigger before I start cloning bits off of them...

panopticist said:
Thanks, dude...
I don't quite get that second sentence, but it's all good....

I don't want to put words in his mouth but I took that sentence to mean that you shouldn't judge the success of the grow by having missed your goal or assumed yield. That the grow was fantastic regardless of the yield and you deserve mad props for the accomplishment. That is an opinion that I heartily second!

I'd like to do a clone SOG run in my cabinet with those Hashberries I have in veg. I just have to let them get bigger before I start cloning bits off of them...

I'm starting my SoG this week! I can't wait to see if my meager skills are up to the task!

Good luck, pani, you're gonna have some fun!

jrw

SlowCalaToker said:
I don't want to put words in his mouth but I took that sentence to mean that you shouldn't judge the success of the grow by having missed your goal or assumed yield. That the grow was fantastic regardless of the yield and you deserve mad props for the accomplishment.
Exactly :D

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
SlowCalaToker said:
I don't want to put words in his mouth but I took that sentence to mean that you shouldn't judge the success of the grow by having missed your goal or assumed yield. That the grow was fantastic regardless of the yield and you deserve mad props for the accomplishment. That is an opinion that I heartily second!
I see what you guys mean, now...

Thanks again for all of the kind words. I can't wait to see what you guys are up to...

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
The canopy of that NLxWR is great and there is so much undergrowth. I've never seen a plant look as good as that little bush does. Great work :joint:

-Funk

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Panop, just wondering - do you have some sort of glass or perspex between your lights and the canopy? I can't really see in the photos. Your cabs one of my favourite micro grows around.

Tactik

Sammet said:
Hey Panop, just wondering - do you have some sort of glass or perspex between your lights and the canopy? I can't really see in the photos. Your cabs one of my favourite micro grows around.

yeah, he's said somewhere else he uses some kind of glass as a heat shield, but he'll be able to tell ya better.

Just popping in to say nice work man. The bub looks nice. Can't wait to see it after a bit of a cure.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
Sammet said:
Yup...

I've got a thin sheet of plexiglass about 2" (about 5cm, right? The only metrics I'm good at are grams.) below my bulb. Any closer and I'd worry about the plastic melting. It already sags a little, but a lot of that has to do with the lack of support for the center of the plexi.

I let the plant grow up to the plexi, then I pull move it down a little bit and repeat the process as needed. If I train aggressively (and I do) I might move the plant down only a few inches over the course of a grow...

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't know why there aren't more people watching this thread - the best person to learn LST from on ICMag is right here.

K

kidkannabis

For REAL bro!!....Panop...how exactly do you get the plant to grow like dat?? Ive tried LST before but never has it come out like dat... great job man

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
For week 3 flowering those buds are looking great. They've already got nice structure along the branches. I think you will get a better yield off this plant than the bub. A+ training as usual :joint:

-Funk

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
I missed last week's update, my bad...

NLxWR @ week 5 flower...

Budshots...

I've given my Hashberry clones to a friend because I need a break from growing for a little bit. I joined ICmag last May and have been growing perpetually since then and I'm starting to wear down.

Once I've harvested this NLxWR, I'm going shut down, and begin assembling elements for my next op. I'd like to move up to a 400w tent grow, in a dr80 if possible. It'll take a little time to get all of the necessary supplies together, but I'll still be around the forums, so no worries.

panopticist

Sneak attack critical
Veteran
FunkBomb said:
12 days and no update? :spank:
Dude, what are the chances that you and I would post at the exact same time?

I try to be a role model for kids around the park. If some kid wants to grow dope, they can come talk to me, instead of growing dope 6 or 7 times through denial and error, they're going to get it right the first time and have some good dope.

K

kidkannabis

Nice update Panop.... i like how your canopy is almost as wide as that PC fan next to them... LST at its BEST!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts