What's new

Micro Hydro Virgin needs a guide...

F

fully baked

-- Is there anybody out there???
-- Just nod if you can hear me :wallbash:
-- Or am i growing weed alone??

Here's some macros while I was playing around tonight....
Took the best of the 10 or so I snapped...

Some purple-ing on the BB cola. Two calyx's started to turn. It's not much, but its the most purple I've had on a plant yet. Too bad she is lacking the crystals though....

The HG still doing her thing. Starting to foxtail everywhere. Another first there too... You can kinda see it in one of the pics. The others I took didn't turn out as well :noway:

And the DSD. Getting more crystals by the day. Smells reminiscent of that pumpkin smell a week or so after halloween. Weird....

An upskirt for you pervs out there....

And some full frontal for everyone else :woohoo:

Feel free to pop in even if it's just to say hello. Cause it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

:yeahthats

Peace,
FB

F

fully baked

Oh and it is a long awaited good smoke let me tell you. I'm sick of smoking other people's 'high quality buds' that aren't shit compared to home grown. fucking 300+ a zip, I want some shit that will knock me on my ass and make me see pretty colors.

Thanks for stopping by.

Toke it easy,
FB

F

fully baked

Hello there for anyone still watching...

DSD hitting day 1 of flowering. She's too big already and has taken some decent bondage and stem breakage so far.

HG at day 18 of flowering in the 1 gal DWC. She's starting to smell a little and pack on some crystals.

And now the ladies at 49 days.

Start off with the BB, she is the least impressive. Heat burn up on her top leaves but her smell is starting to come in along with a little bit of color. She's also finally starting to put on the trichs . She looks a bit overfed too with her dark dark green leaves. . . :noway:

The HG, starting to smell like straight up fruity pebbles. Delicious and buds just keep shooting out new hairs like its going out of style. Starting to foxtail a bit but the calyxes just keep on stacking up.

The DSD. . Also still in full force flowering. Smells a little funky. It actually reminded me of pumpkins a week or so after halloween. :yeahthats

Have mothers of all these fine ladies in veg along with some Original Haze x Skunk #1 from Sam I got a while back. 3 seeds of those working on the 5-6th node.

Cheers,
FB

F

fully baked

And I snipped two buds as a little sampler today....

Almost forgot about em...

DSD

HG

FB

F

fully baked

Day 52 here.

The BB girl is getting her last 3 days of life in the dark. Then the chop time. Here's some shots... Trimmed her up a bit, took off anything without trichs...

Cheers,
FB

F

fully baked

Day 57 and some of the buds look done to me...

Others are still ripening... :woohoo:

Holy Grail

Double Strawberry Diesel

Scissor time....

:yeahthats
FB

F

fully baked

New BB into the 12/12 box...

Harvest shots when I get a chance. Both the HG and DSD ladies are down...

F

fully baked

whats up fully baked what was the out come what did you yield. How did the blueberry end up. is it fruity.

Hey there GG1. Never weighed out my yield, but i have a full tupperware of the HG, a few grams of BB left, and a decent yield off the DSD.

The BB didn't react too 'hot' to the temps in the cab and its proximity to the lights. The yield off that lady was nothing spectacular, in fact it wasn't even satisfactory. So I'm giving her another try in DWC. Her smell is much more fruity than her taste, but she is still curing so taste hasn't been fully evaluated yet. Potency isn't too bad, a good high, but it doesn't compare to the other two. Smell is def her selling factor. When you brake apart those nugs, the whole room just fills up with her aroma and sweet neon orange hairs.

The HG is a very fruity plant. The c99 in her really stood out with a wonderful aroma and the mikado just fattened her up and brought down the flower time too. A truly wonderful growing experience, and she will be staying around the garden for some time hopefully. Slightly more potent than the blueberry cause she is covered with crystals on sets of foxtailed, stacked calyxes, with a little less fruity smell, but a wonderful smooth fruit taste after a week of curing. She was very easy to grow and tolerated my temps in the cab without a problem but grew very airy buds. I don't know if this is a c99 trait or my low level CFL lighting. (Gonna bank on it being for the second reason though with only 7 23W CFLS in there....)

The DSD is the most unique girl I've ever grown. I was expecting a diesel or strawberry smell, but contains neither of these. Instead its sort of a rotten pumpkin, dirty sock smell that keeps your attention. Sometimes when I open up the tupperware it reminds me of that dried mushroom smell. This lady is covered in trichs and starts in after that first bong rip. By 3 you're a laughing nut. Ive missed herb like this for sometime now. She was a much lower yielder than the grail, but the quality is gonna keep her around. She popped a couple sterile nanners at the end of the cycle too but no beans anywhere yet....

Thanks for your interest.

I hope to get some updates in on Wednesday. Maybe even a new thread in the diary section. I don't seem to get much traffic here...

Toke it easy,
FB

F

fully baked

Here's some shots from harvest day. Updated shots of the cab coming tonight... Sorry but no dry weights. It should be enough to last till the next harvest though :woohoo:

Verite's Holy Grail

Rez's Double Strawberry Diesel

A Hanging Shot

Some Iso with the trim

Latest posts

Latest posts