What's new

Micro Grow DUTCH STYLE

Military

nice nice> Mind if we get a FULL cab shot.. Im interested how you have your light.. Is it like Long ways going in.. Or it side to side looking in the cab? ..

Also, Do you "bow" your screen like the on purpose so the buds can kind of grow around the light? ..

I might have to adopt some of these techniques for sure.

From how your screen is.. it makes me think your light is .. (from looking straight in) going from Front to back.. So that the buds can "rap" around the light :p

BeeKaa

@military

Heya,

i have bent the net on purpose indeed,not optimal because the reflecor doesnt fit in that way.

but the parabolic shape is still usefull, because a parabolic shape allows me to lower the lamp a bit more without burning the buds right below it.

means more light, means more yield! ;)

tonight i will make a full cab shot on demand :)

@lrdjax
i think you mean SCROG?

gr

BK

BeeKaa

@lrdjx

stil have to read it yet...

specially 4 military a shot with reflector etcetera

gallery_7458_4449_1424282.jpg

gallery_7458_4449_946200.jpg

gallery_7458_4449_1961926.jpg

gallery_7458_4449_892866.jpg

gr

BK

Last edited:

chosen

Veteran
Hey, Beeka... Love the use of perlite. Do you use it to draw water up into your rockwool? I use it to clone and start seeds. Sometimes I use the bigger stuff in my aero system as well... Nice work

Military

Very nice Very nice Indeed. I cant wait till i get to put together my new CAB Design :p The DWC system will be my favorite for sure :p

I almost have everything, Only think i need to do is make my walls :p

Will check in of course :p So tired.. LOl been plowing snow for past 43 hours.

blackone

Veteran
Hi Beekaa - your cab looks good as usual - you're really filling out that screen very well, I'm sure you're gonna have a really great harvest again.

Last edited:

BeeKaa

thanks mates! military, blackone
So far so good

if it wasn't for you guys living outside of holland.

or else i would send you guys some samples to analyze my shit!
the dutch forum dudes are really positive about my stash ;)
I've triggered a little black jack hype ;)

gr

BK

blackone

Veteran
Haha well if I were living in Holland I would respond in kind with samples of swt #3 and my fart pheno AK48 :)

BeeKaa

thats nice of you blackone, respect man!

fart pheno?? :muahaha: ( I considered AK48 once, but was out of stock @ that time)

the Scrog is getting really pumped!!
espacially on the sativa side!! (you know, the Killing Fields #1 and #2 )

but eh.. just see for yourself..
gallery_7458_4449_161205.jpg

picture was taken yesterday

gr

BK

Military

very nice very nice BK :p They looking like they filled up that screen a shit load :p So about how far apart will this one be from you last harvest. like how many days you got between harvest?

My lady just getting fat :p

SMoke On

BeeKaa

the last day will be 17 april.. because the 18th i will be on my vacation wuth my sweet lady ;) for 10 days

so when i come back, the manicuring can begin and the testin can be done ;)

at least that's the planning..

if they are still not fully ready by then i hav to order a blumat system to keep them alive while i'm away..

gr

BK

G

guest101

I just FFW you topic from the midlle amd im glad to see an HPS light spectrum at your flowering room... Thats exactly what i thought it was missing in the beginning hehe
What whattage are u using?
Keep it growin mate! :D

BeeKaa

he frankenstein,,

fluo tubes work well, but they don't cover all my needs..
*we smoke 24/7*

I think this 25o watt lamp soes the trick for us..
gr

BK

blackone

Veteran
BeeKaa said:
thats nice of you blackone, respect man!

fart pheno?? :muahaha: ( I considered AK48 once, but was out of stock @ that time)

Well it's an F2 I made myself when I grew AK48 years ago. The original plants were very different - with a deep berry/hash flavor and smell. But this f2 has a fairly unpleasant smell like fart or spoiled milk. It's pretty potent stuff alright but low yielding and shooting bananas all over the place so it will have to go since I got so many strains I want to try. Unfortunately I need to put her in the garden again since I don't have enough swt #3 clones to fill the space when I harvest this coming weekend but after that she's a goner.

BeeKaa

again a little update:

some shots from 17 february

gallery_7458_4449_2990326.jpg

gallery_7458_4449_2648771.jpg

the scrogging continues
in any case with the killing fields.. the blue widow has nearly stopped growing, and is putting her energy in the buds..

I spotted some pink calyxes with the best of the 2 Killing Fields..
#1 in the back..

i think the cutting I took from her will be the winner,
i do not think it is gonna change in flowering..
but who knows :)

The 2 blue widows are very similar to eachother, same height, same smell, nearly the same amount of buds..
this is what makes me choose for number 2 at the moment..
because she germed 2 days later, and the seedcap wouldn't come off so she was far behind the rest..

but she still had the strength to catch up with her sister!!!
.. i think when they germed equally without any problems.. #2 would be the best of the 2..
so that is why my vote for now goes to the cutting i took from #2..

gr

BK

@blackone
ever considered to buy sannies seeds??
hopefully the shop will send to the area you live in...

Last edited:

Military

Very nice Blackone

BK where some updates? Coming soon I think... :p

Blah.. :( all you guys are talking about good strains and shit :( I want a good strain. :( a 8-9weeker indica dom would be perfect :( Cant even order from those seeds stores though.. To shady for me lol.

EDIT>>> WHOA you read my mind BK :p YOu updated the same time i posted !!

BeeKaa

gheghe same thought military :)

I would recommend herijana..

very indica (7-8 weeker)
Superstoned!! (25% THC and lots and lots of CBD..)
35 euro for 10 seeds.. shipped in a normalsize blank envelop..
easy to scrog (just look at the grow before this one (120Gr/ 3 plants))

sanniesshop has it.. becaus sannie is working together with motarebel

gr

BK

Last edited:

Military

hum :p NIce ya im just playing around with my Lady right now :p Checking out any areas that might be getting covered by leaves and what not.

Also I just checked out the beginning of your thread.. You still doing some outdoor?

And ncie on the Floro Tubes :p 60g dry more then my first time with my 6x 23watters.. I only got 55g dry :p Man we are like same person in different worlds :p I Love it ..

I gota ask what you do for a living if you dont mind? I myself am a

-7years landscape company foremen(ending job next year though)
-Going to college for Business admin(maybe computer administration)

:p I have a feeling we are way off though on occupations :p But you never know haha I have 2 and both are completely different :p I love to be outside and I love computers haah best of both worlds

Latest posts

Latest posts