What's new

Micro 8 Plant SWC 2.5L Ziplock Container Grow

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
it looked the same really I don't get why plants just died on me all of a sudden but oh well next time I try DWC I'll do it right it in deep rubbermaid container

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
Well I have bad news folks... over the last 2 days I have lost 2 more plants for no reason at all!!! yesterday I look in the cab when lights came on and one of the girls was all limp like she needed water!
Starved for oxygen most likely. Tough in that tiny container to make sure all areas of the root mass are properly circulated. Helps to trim the roots a bit but you're still looking at a challenge. :D

Also might want to look at the res temp as a higher temp will lock out the oxygen as well as attract the attention of some really nasty growing stuff. Oich!

I2KanGrow

Yo, Thundurkel - I don't know how I missed this thread - what a great read/ride! Do you suppose that your set-up, with only 2 plants would have been successful? Perhaps more air pump power?

So is this experiment totally dead, or are you still going-forth with the ramaining 2?

Green Smoke

Don't stop! Adapt and conquer! The Red Eyed Jedi would investigate why those girls died so...so...terribly and premature. I hope that you will do the same.

Something was in the water and has raped your plants. The intake of each plant is different, thus they die at intervals. You've changed the water by now so skip that. Hopefuly, the remaining plants will survive. Please continue this experiment unitil it's absolutely dead. I think it's possible. :chin:

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
I still have the 2 going and they seem happy! Still not really big but they are starting to fill out... Thanks for all the love and support everybody!!!