What's new

"Micro" 400w armoir

yea i was thinking about the veg before going into flower. i was planing on 2 plants perpetual in flower after the first run with sexing n seeing what i have to work with quality/and yeild wise if im lucky enough to get a few females. perpetual being 1 in 1 out every 4-5 weeks depending strains that i have as im not sure what i got i just know it was some damn good smoke that produced the beans. ill have to figure everything out after the first run like veg time flower time n optimize it from there. my old mother/clone box was less then 10" h and i veg'd plants in there for up to 3 weeks. my thinking is that im going to be training them scrog or lst in flower so i might as well start training them right after the first roots show from the clone and start spreading em out before they hit the flower room. most likly lst in veg cropping the top to produce more branches and maybe some topping to keep them short n bushy n a relativily even canopy before they hit the flower room to start their strech.
im not expecting much out of this first go round in this cab as i know i have to get everything dialed in(heat/airflow/humidity/scrog style/plant strech/etc...) to my space.
ill be happy with 100 grams out of the first run to be honest...lol. should be a bit more but thats my goal for the first go specially not knowing what i have to work with yet till after the first run is done.

also when i first started i threw a seed ina pot with aquarium rocks and peat moss... waited 2 weeks and nothing happened. put the pot on my back porch and left it during the winter sitting next to an iced over window. after over a month prolly close to 2 months later i was amazed to see that it was still alive and sprouted above the medium after sitting not being watered or even looked at for well over a month sitting in close to freezing conditions. was still winter when i found this growing by itself with no form of nutes/water/ or any human care besides the nice ice cold spot i stuck the pots that i wasnt using anymore. proof that this is a weed that can grow anywhere with little to no human interaction. plant the seed and the plant will grow as long as its getting enough of what it needs.

well i thought i would put some pics up of my lil 1's...lol. looks like theres ateast 4 different types here. all look different in the early stages. #4 looks like it may be a special 1 though.

:watchplant: is it just me?? or is that purple i see there??

Took a few pics. well i seen roots popping out of the peat cups i started them off in so i put them into cups with holes in the bottom for drainage. also to keep #2 and 3 from falling over as they were getting topheavy. most are starting their 2nd set of real leaves. 1 is a lil slower then the others(seems like a mutant or got burned). the 1 seed that i know 4 sure what it is seems that its the most stuborn of them all...

I also made a few improvements on my box... just dont know if i wana use 2x 5 gallon buckets or 2-3x 2 gallon buckets...

Havent seen a pic of one of these on here and i got no action in my box so heres a Coconut Bong.
real coconut with the milk left inside tasted great nice n smooth too!! let me know what u think.

The plants are looking good, as well as the cab!

I start training with scrog about a week or so after topping. I feel like this makes the plant fill in more but does slow the veg time. I know guys that wait to scrog till they are in flower. I'm thinking about trying one plant that way and see what happens.

I'm not sure about the bucket size. It could depend on your girls. You could end up with 2 junky ladies that want lots of root space, or there might be all petite girls. I'm thinking when you go perpetual you will want 3 girls (I'm finding myself meeting more plant # so I utilize my space). On the other hand big pots= big roots = big nugs. I guess that's part of dialing it in!

The coconut bong is pretty cool, it made me want a cocktail tho!

i was thinking perpetual with the 2 gal buckets after everything gets sexed n shows what its going to do. that would most likly be done without the screen as i dont see me fighting to chop buds outa a 1/3'd and not breaking or chopping a stem or bud that i dont want too. ill deal with that to remove a male or 2 the first go round and see how it goes with the 5 gallon buckets because there will be a few plants per bucket to sex them. it would either be a harvest once every 4-5 weeks or 1 every 2-3 weeks...figure that out in the long run.
As for the bong, i pulled the stem n slide out of an old graffix bong , used a hose from a mini hooka , "drilled" holes and it was a champ! after a bunch of packs it starts gettin rank though...lol

Five gallons will deff make some good :canabis:

Ya my perpetual cycle is going to off for a min till I get more girls rocking out. Tiss life and growing!

So the coconut got me thinking.... Maybe someone should start a DIY pair thread....

So the coconut got me thinking.... Maybe someone should start a DIY pair thread....
ever smoke a penguin????
about 10 years ago anything that looked as if it had potential was turned into a bong,pipe,steamroller. even turned a 3 foot tall penguin yard orniment into a bong. if u need sumthing to smoke out of and have nothing premade u will always find a way...lol

No I have never smoked out of a penguin, yet! Ya us stoners can be some real McGyvers. A couple years back I built this bicycle chopper where I could take "rips" out of the handle bars!

im pretty sure i could turn a car ciggarette lighter into a vaporizer...lol.... aint that all the cheap 1's basicly are anyway???

as for the plants. i tossed the "cherry kush" it just stopped growin or forgot what it was doin. it was planted the same time as the rest and wasnt close to the others.
the rest are lookin good so far. soon as theres enough of it there to clone they are all getting top'd and the tops are going to hopefully root so they can be sex'd n flowered... if everything goes as planned anyway.

smoked it... got a few seeds out of an oz. was some good smoke nice n smooth with a good high. dude i got it from called it cherry kush and he usually knows what hes got.

on the bright side there was like 3 of them (freind held onto the 1's he got) but i dont know whats what because i got them from him and he didnt seperate them. the 1 that died was the only 1 that i found from the bag.

so from my knowledge i got anything from cherry kush to sour diesel to og kush to strawberry cough and anything in between...lol. so its pretty much a toss up.

what lil there is to update i took pics of....lol.
first is 2 days ago...

today... mutant looks to have topped itself...

also will be lookin for some of these "Orange Crush" seeds a lil more carefully as 1 was chewed up by the grinder. from what i hear and from the taste of this product it would make a nice addition to my box if i can get 1 out of the grinder undamaged...lol

Looking good! What kind of light are you using on the sprouts?

2x 13 watt daylight cfls. i did have 2x 32watt cfls but they put off enough heat to warm up the floor of my flower chamber and that was definatly not wanted. the bucket sitting over the mother area was getting warm wich in return woulda heated my water too.

solution was adding a double layer of "reflectix" (looks the same and was free. not sure if its the same) to the floor of the flower chamber. wrapped the buckets with this stuff too. put the 2x 13 watters in and the top of the mother chamber is barely warm to the touch. also have 2x splitters so i can add 2 more 13 watt cfls if needed.

ill take some more pics today or tomorrow... not much happening in there.. 1 and 2 seem to be short indica dom. 3 and 4 look more hybrid, not as compact with huge leaves and a strecher. 4 is tall n lanky while 3 is shorter. all 4 seem to have nice side branching to them already.

took a few pics to update... been a few days sence last pics. they are in order 1-5...

also aparently these 13 watters say daylight but rated 3500k 800 lumen... got some "daylight" 15watt 6500k 900lumen bulbs to replace the 13's... so now its 2x 15 watt lights in the mother room. also started giving them maxibloom at 1 tsp .

@robot im waitin too man...lol. tryin to get 1 to strech. pics will be comming again soon. watered them again last night @1tsp a gal maxi. they all have some nice side shoots already too and should hopefully take off soon.

I love growing seeds!

yes sir! my last grow outa my cfl box was some "regs" bagseed. nothing special about the smoke the seed came from but what came outa my box...well words dont work...lol.
its amazing what u can find outa shity weed...:laughing:

geeker

rollinmachine, them some nice buds. how'd they smoke?

i have a childrens size armoir like thing similar to what your using, any advice on converting it to something useable? thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Latest posts