What's new

Michigan?

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
at 3 grand lb you can just fly to somewhere warm between runs for a week with your curvy hot ebony princess you end up meeting and falling in love with in Detroit

lol yea... youv never met a girl from the D have you ? lol

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
haha! generally a gay friendly state ... Sagautauk is one of the top gay-cation spots in the world. Ferndale, Royal Oak, Ann Arbor and even the rejuvinated areas of Detroit (mid town. hip community) are all gay friendly.

As a tourism note: Some of our northern Mi Butt Rangers are kinda rough. Two fellas from the D followed one down the Rabbit hole ;)- And ended up in ICU...Just sayin Be nice..

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
lol yea... youv never met a girl from the D have you ? lol

no, but this is what I picture.

black-woman-attitude.jpg

straight up chocolatey goodness

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
You see that look on some Chocolatey Goodness Godess? Do NOT DO or SAY whatthefuckever it was U just said or did. U will have a new in the D Definition for Bitch Slapped. When you awaken....

RubeGoldberg

Veteran
its kinda like when you know a dog is about to bite?
I'm learning all kinds of hood rat shit from this thread, Detroit should be a breeze

turbolaser4528

Veteran
SWIM is gonna do a 300 light grow in inner city Detroit and own everyone by Christmas!

I'd take 3k a lb, but it still ain't even legal, mine as well stay put and get much more per # IMO

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
Theres a few cool ass things about Michigan. One awesome thing is the fact that DJ short is here all month. Great to meet a legend.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
I can't believe Poopy turned down a meet & greet with him recently.

Ebony Princesses in the D? Lol.....

Yeah I know he was out in your guy's area earlier this month. I went out to Ann arbor for this one. Didn't know he is actually gonna be a few miles from my house doing the whole class tomorrow lol.

But really he is an awesome person very friendly and even plugged ICmag as a great resource for info in general and especially info about his strains in his forum.

He introduced himself with his real name and was very personable. He actually grew up in Detroit which I had known, but some of his original Oxacan genes he used came in from higher grade shipments that came in to michigan in the early 70s.

Either way, I gave him some of my crew's Detroit blueberry which he confirmed is what he was going after and what the best representation of his '01 stock he gave to DP should be. It was great to meet the man and shake his hand and tell him how much he has influenced my life.

Yeah I know he was out in your guy's area earlier this month. I went out to Ann arbor for this one. Didn't know he is actually gonna be a few miles from my house doing the whole class tomorrow lol.

But really he is an awesome person very friendly and even plugged ICmag as a great resource for info in general and especially info about his strains in his forum.

He introduced himself with his real name and was very personable. He actually grew up in Detroit which I had known, but some of his original Oxacan genes he used came in from higher grade shipments that came in to michigan in the early 70s.

Either way, I gave him some of my crew's Detroit blueberry which he confirmed is what he was going after and what the best representation of his '01 stock he gave to DP should be. It was great to meet the man and shake his hand and tell him how much he has influenced my life.
So cool that some of us are in a position where we can finally put a face to the name, as it were. Who would have that we would be meeting breeders from the innerwebz ten years ago? Not my ass.

Very cool. Progress.

Latest posts

Latest posts