What's new

michigan outdoors 2009

rrog

Veteran
Wow.
Surprised at the grow. MI is pretty far north and it's been a cooler than average summer. Really nice job!

bobblehead

Veteran
I put all my plants out in June, because I use clones, and I find that if I put them out in May, the cold nights kill off the leaves. The first wave went out the first week of June, and the second wave went out 2 weeks later. There's still time to put mothers out, but you have to do it ASAP! I've put plants out in the middle of August, and they don't finish completely, but they're close enough. If it's under 24hs of light now, and you drop it in the ground, it should start flowering faster than the plants that are already out. Just pray for good weather in October. Normally I harvest between Oct. 5-10. It has been a little bit on the chilly side this summer, but we've got lots of rain. I can't really complain.

There's still time to put mothers out, but you have to do it ASAP! I've put plants out in the middle of August, and they don't finish completely, but they're close enough. If it's under 24hs of light now, and you drop it in the ground, it should start flowering faster than the plants that are already out. Just pray for good weather in October. Normally I harvest between Oct. 5-10. It has been a little bit on the chilly side this summer, but we've got lots of rain. I can't really complain.

sweet thanks ! looks like a project for the weekend

Ripshot

Just pray for good weather in October. Normally I harvest between Oct. 5-10. It has been a little bit on the chilly side this summer, but we've got lots of rain. I can't really complain.

Tell me about it man, im just across the pond here in ontario. Its just rain and cool temps here all summer. And the forcast dosent look good for the rest of august either, no heat. Highs of 17 (62f)

jonezin

All these MI people! I wish we could throw a party

I'm late but I'm here now. :woohoo: I was thinking about putting some outside but I didn't get around to it. I've been too busy with the indoor shit. :joint:

I hope you have huge buds bobblehead.

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm late but I'm here now. :woohoo: I was thinking about putting some outside but I didn't get around to it. I've been too busy with the indoor shit. :joint:

I hope you have huge buds bobblehead.

Thanks! So do I! ha ha... It's about time this thread started picking up. :) No other Michigan outdoor pics though? I know I'm not the only one. The UPers grow tons of budz out in the forests. I think we're getting more rain than we did last year. I know my plants are doing much better this year.

bobblehead

Veteran
A respectable personal grow!

Thanks Backcountry, good to have you stopping by. I know I got some advice from you last year too, so thanks! This year it's all me though. :joint:

I'll be getting back to an indoor vertical setup as soon as this years crop is in. I can't wait!

bobblehead

Veteran
Here's some pics I that I had to resize from the last photo shoot.

Attachments

• IMAG0021.jpg
    IMAG0021.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMAG0022.jpg
    IMAG0022.jpg
    166.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMAG0026.jpg
    IMAG0026.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 14

bobblehead

Veteran
I was helping my dad take out his docks, and this monster spider came out! It was the biggest spider I've ever seen in Michigan.

Attachments

• IMAG0027.jpg
    IMAG0027.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 18

bobblehead

Veteran
Lookin good! I was thinking about doing something similar, but opted to just drop the plants in the ground completely. What I was considering though, was using coco in 5gal buckets with holes drilled in the bottom, and dropping them in a swamp. I figured I should just stick to what's worked the past 2 years...

Latest posts

Latest posts