What's new

michigan outdoors 2009

Dice 420

Thanks everyone... I'm pretty disappointed still, but like I said, life goes on. I'm down but not out! ha ha... It's just going to take a minute to figure out what the next step will be.

Indoor tell the snow melts then outdoors again. Like you said life gose on.

T

theratings

Sorry to hear about your loss, how do you think anyone found your plants?

bobblehead

Veteran
My guess is that either the police flew over and saw them, as it was the biggest I've ever grown my plants, or there's 1 house about .5 mile away, they could have possibly seen me out there fertilizing. I plan on doing an autoflower breeding project this winter. Next summer is going to be different. I'm thinking feminized auto AK47, and probably make a few other crosses with my cuts...

bobblehead

Veteran
Sorry bro just find new spots......auto's dont yield anything near enough.

No? I have no experience with them, I was just thinking that I could win with numbers, and have about 3 staggered crops... I think adding the autoflowering genes to one of my heavy yielders might help my cause. Maybe I'll just stick with what I know.

bobblehead

Veteran
I'll repeat, nobody knew the location except for my partner, and he didn't tell anyone. I know for fact he didn't screw me. This shit happens sometimes. I wasn't that far off the road, someone saw me, or the police saw it. It's okay though, because they are just plants. I can grow more. When the growing gets tough, the tough get growing!

bobblehead

Veteran
img.php

I found my plants... On the local police web site. :yoinks::fsu:

I told you guys it wasn't a friend. No loose lips here.

T

theratings

Wow how did I miss this? What an interesting end to a grow topic.

I did a few grows with auto ak47 indoors and got a ounce per plant in 2 gallon pots. Im getting ready to put them out doors probably at the end of may since im in the north too. You could definitely make up in numbers, plus you can do more than 1 crop a year if you plan right..

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey, thanks for bumping my old thread... I considered the autoflowering plants, but my understanding was that their taproots don't go very deep, and so without rain or regular watering, they might not do so well. I'll be doing new things this summer. I have all new plants. I'll probably mostly be running Sugar Cane Kush, as according to Reservation Labs, it has a 6-8 week finishing time. Hopefully I get a fast pheno! I have a backyard grow lined up at an undisclosed location, among others...

Hey, thanks for bumping my old thread... I considered the autoflowering plants, but my understanding was that their taproots don't go very deep, and so without rain or regular watering, they might not do so well. I'll be doing new things this summer. I have all new plants. I'll probably mostly be running Sugar Cane Kush, as according to Reservation Labs, it has a 6-8 week finishing time. Hopefully I get a fast pheno! I have a backyard grow lined up at an undisclosed location, among others...

Real good point there, I didn't think about that... Maybe you could have some sort irrigation system from a water source (lake, pond, ect).

Where I live we get our first frost sometimes as early as the beginning to mid October sometimes even late September.. I need something that can be done before that and be smokable..

You might do better with the new larger auto's like Dinafem quicksilver...instead of of 60 days seed to cut. It's about 72 days, and instead of 18" tall and a half ounce per plant, they get 3 to 4 feet max, and 2.5 ounces, per plant outside in full sun, or so. Several mainstream breeders have been able to increase potency in newer autos, but don't expect anything epic, just good enough to pacify an "established head / pot snob"

I personally would never use a ruderalis, because my Jack Herer girl from Sensi has made everything seem underpowered. DJ Shorts True Blueberry turns maroon outside, or Vanilluna, the variegated pheno is amazingly beautiful. has white and yellow foliage in the mix. Both of these flower quickly and they did wonderful in the northeastern part of the "buckeye state". The colors will break up the profile of the plant, and when they're flying over cornfields, they look for patches of blue. Cannabis has a very specific color from the air, good thing DJ Short is an amazing breeder, because maroon isn't blue, and neither is yellow and white. Hope this helps. My Super Silver Haze is liking it outside, and sativas are generally more lime than blue. Peace, Good luck, man; J

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts