What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

Miraculous Meds

death star

picture.php

whitaker blues

picture.php

Blue star
death star x whitaker blues

picture.php

picture.php

A

acridlab

Anybody in southeast mich recognise this beast? My bro sourced it in sterling heights area, was traded off as sunshine 4 cup winner.. def not. I just chopped it, it reeks like armpits skunk n tangerines or something. Never smeeled anything like it, pretty frosty but not very greasy.. wish michigan growers would get theyre shit together... anyhow,, behold. Sunshine faux
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Truthful

Beefy cola there bro even if you don't know what it is, there's been a lot of bad juju in the local clone game we're right up there with Cali.

D3pthCharg3

I like the name Acrid, pretty funny. Yeah, that's not the Sunshine I have. To much foxtailing/nubs. No foxtailing nubs at all on SS Cup Winner. Just wet oily cones. It is a hellava nice looking plant tho. A couple years back I reversed a Sour Tangie that was really sweet orange and crossed it to the Sunshine. It made a huge stacking beast with sour orange flowers that many ran full rooms of. all the seeds from this cross gave out mega beasts with stacking to the main stems, looks a lot like it could be that.

Overflo "Rolex cut" at 8 weeks........just moved to St. Jo and love this place! Haven't had chance to checkout the scene in AH or GR yet but u guys posting some serious dank. Hopefully I meet some ya at. Upcoming festivals...peace.

I'm also in st joe. Here is a mojo haze of my own breeding.
picture.php
[/IMG]

Very nice haze hybrid...what is her background?

The original seeds were purchased from Neville shoenmakers at "the seedbank" by my dad back in the 80s. Be bred an original haze with a skunk from his seed order in an effort to shorten flower time and then for several outdoor seasons he would pick his best female and best male and make a seed crop for the following year. He grew indoor as well but never cloned, only grew from seed, and never produced seed indoors. He wasnt much for records so I dont know how many generations he went through. In the 90s when I started growing we selected a female from 50 seeds and started cloning her. Around 96 she was crossed to a choice Big Bud and then around 2014 we crossed in an excellent 7 week finisher pheno we found in a pack of barneys farm liberty haze.

picture.php

This is the liberty haze we crossed to just shy of 7 weeks. This was the last new genetics added and the line has been worked some since then. I want to self her as I feel this lady is very special.

belleswell

I too love St Joe for the fishing. We used to surf fish for steelies, and did quite well there late fall on whitefish as well. Good times.

Garlic Cookies aka GSC x Chemdog aka GMO

This won some cup awards, and I predict it will be the next one everyones must have list.
THC off the charts in record territory. 37.4 on one report and two others just over
38%. Insane. I feel extremely lucky that I know someone with cuts. These stretch for about 7 weeks
or more and will constantly need to be beaten back down as they will blow the roof off the average
tent. Mine went for 80 days but could have easily gone another 10. Try some if you can find it. You
will not be disappointed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

D3pthCharg3

I too love St Joe for the fishing. We used to surf fish for steelies, and did quite well there late fall on whitefish as well. Good times.

Garlic Cookies aka GSC x Chemdog aka GMO

This won some cup awards, and I predict it will be the next one everyones must have list.
THC off the charts in record territory. 37.4 on one report and two others just over
38%. Insane. I feel extremely lucky that I know someone with cuts. These stretch for about 7 weeks
or more and will constantly need to be beaten back down as they will blow the roof off the average
tent. Mine went for 80 days but could have easily gone another 10. Try some if you can find it. You
will not be disappointed.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

Verrrry nice flowers indeed. Is that the Skunkmaster Flex cut (most popular) or the other Chem Cookies/GMO cut I have seen here in MI (popped from a pack here)?