What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Flowers

A

acridlab

^^thats the dude, right there that i was talkn bout....

Hey whats up homie!?lol. Hope all is well, out there in nazi land

True
picture.php
glue
picture.php
were screwed
picture.php

Johnny Hash

Niiiice...well done sir. Hats off for passing out the cut too. The terps on that Sky Lotus are something special. Hell, anything with that Skywalker OG smell and taste is special IMO...it's a real favorite of mine (plus it's a Bodhi hybrid, which means even the males are probably worthy of keeping). My buddy grabbed a pack of those and threw them outside this past summer. I have yet to see any finished product, but smelled some that was hanging last time I was there...they definitely had a good pheno or 2 in the pack.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
subrob described the smell of chem d as smelling like a dead hookers snatch, I don't know how he knows what that smells like but thought the description was funny
That's about right, reminds me of wet dog, stinky beaver, garlic, & gingivitis. It's not penetratingly loud, but the smell that's there without a cure is still nauseating in a pleasant way. I'm surprised but my garlic headband is louder. This is my first run with the d and everyone used to compare my ghb to the chem d.

A

acridlab

thank ya, stank.

n after reading that shit,^^……. I'm good on the chemd, lol
u guys ruined my appetite.. dead hooker jj?..:pie:lol

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
thank ya, stank.

n after reading that shit,^^……. I'm good on the chemd, lol
u guys ruined my appetite.. dead hooker jj?..:pie:lol
Idk man, I never get the chunkiest buds on strains that I see a lot of people pull massive flowers out of. I bet you'd kill shit with the D. It was probably one of the best yielders I've ever ran next to the glue. But she likes to get all gender confused lol, got a gluedawg and two D s1s in water right now

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
subrob described the smell of chem d as smelling like a dead hookers snatch, I don't know how he knows what that smells like but thought the description was funny

Now hold on. Josey! Ha...subrobs BUDDY came up w that description! I DO NOT know what dead hooker pussy smells like! But the name stuck and there is a large group in Dago that smoke "DHP"

Queef

Now hold on. Josey! Ha...subrobs BUDDY came up w that description! I DO NOT know what dead hooker pussy smells like! But the name stuck and there is a large group in Dago that smoke "DHP"

Mmmm yummy smells like a queef I need this chemd

I was recently looking at the new law in michigan and noticed a very important change...

(p) “Plant” means any living organism that produces its own food through photosynthesis and has observable root formation or is in growth material.

This is a new defination....notice the or part of the statment....

It says that a cutting in now counted as a plant as soon as its in medium.....and most likely air layering the same way....

I was doing air layers but wont in the future...

yall be careful out there....ya hear.....

Truthful

I've read a few articles where people were actually taking cuts on their mother plants by slicing into the branches applying a rooting hormone then enclosing the cut area in a Rapid Rooter type plug and plastic wrap. I have a few friends doing tissue culture that keep several moms on deck where it doesn't effect their numbers, this old dog might have to learn some new tricks where there's a will there's a way.

I've read a few articles where people were actually taking cuts on their mother plants by slicing into the branches applying a rooting hormone then enclosing the cut area in a Rapid Rooter type plug and plastic wrap. I have a few friends doing tissue culture that keep several moms on deck where it doesn't effect their numbers, this old dog might have to learn some new tricks where there's a will there's a way.

While Im not an expert..... The way I read the law .....Neither of those methods will keep porky from interpreting growers employing those methods as plants....

The main thrust of this new definition law is to limit the amount of plants that caregivers can have.....

Both the rapid rooter plus and the tissue culture medium would fall under the law imo..

Im not going to take the chance.....

Truthful

No roots = no plant my friends, and for the most part they're going to focus on the warehouse and greenhouse growers who are kind of exploiting the law growing 72 "trees" instead of plants. Most of the warehouse grows I know of in & around the city are owned by Arabs.

No roots = no plant my friends, and for the most part they're going to focus on the warehouse and greenhouse growers who are kind of exploiting the law growing 72 "trees" instead of plants. Most of the warehouse grows I know of in & around the city are owned by Arabs.

(p) “Plant” means any living organism that produces its own food through photosynthesis and has observable root formation or is in growth material.

This is the new plant defintion just added in december....play the game how you will.....

Truthful

I don't see them bitching over plant tissue that's kept in stasis I think their main beef is with the actual # of plants you have vegging and flowering, atleast that's the way I interpreted it, you'd have to be already be under suspicion and on the radar for them to fuck you over for tissue samples imvho.

I was only talking about keeping some mother plants like that, I'd hate to see people having to cull their keepers that help them or others with serious pain & illness just because we have a few rotten apples selling their meds illegally.