What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Michigan Democratic Party endorses Medical Marijuana

rsteeb

John Conyers is a giant among men. Time to educate the "no" voters. Ask them if they honestly believe that Cannabis belongs in CSA Schedule I. If they say "Huh?" explain that the federal law is patently absurd to the point of null and void. WTF-- Schedule II includes such benign substances as methamphetamine, fentanyl, morphine...

We used to get some killer hash in Ann Arbor, back in the day... I moved to Cali just a few months before John and Yoko came to town for the John Sinclair benefit!

Good luck!

G

I figured Dale kildee would vote yes. Flint has already passed a medical marijuana bill. I haven't heard of what became of that though. Well, it went just like i figured it would, probably all got their palms greased by a bunch of dirty lobbiest(like usual). These laws never seem to make it because there is no "marijuana lobby" untill we start frontin up some big money ,forget about it.