What's new

Michael Vick Being Interviewed Right Now On 60 Minutes

H

Hal

6 pm East Coast time. Not sure if he is the first segment or what. But it will be shortly if not immediately.

H

Hal

Yeah....I didn't buy it. I didn't sense any feeling behind his words.

Especially when it was revealed at the end of the interview that he has a team of legal and marketing advisers, and that they had prepared him for this very interview.

And that's exactly what it seemed like, an interviewee that had been coached about the correct words to say. Unfortunately, the emotion wasn't there behind the words and was easily detected. I think he's just doing what he has been told is necessary for him to start making millions playing football again.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
Yeah mean, you sensed it well, this is all prepared.. it's sad

but well.. I am used to everything being covered up, it's no surprise

we can only hope for the best

p.s. I am not perfect either so I guess I won't judge his actions

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I just paid attention to it now and saw a preditor drone plane totally blow up some dude on the ground so me thinks the Vick stuff is over.

H

Hal

Yeah, Vick was on first. Pretty sure it will be available on the interwebnetski sometime soon.

That Predator/Reaper shit was pretty scary too. I think any hope the citizenry would have in fighting our gov't if it was taken over by nutfuks that decided to rule by tyranny is quickly disappearing. We're doomed....

VirginHarvester

Veteran
I was besides myself when Vick's crimes came to light. I could not stand the guy. But, he paid his dues and has been damaged greatly- as he should have been.

What we should all be sensitive to is the government's way of dealing with Vick- get all the other criminals to turn on him, let them go free, make the "ring leader" take a high profile fall. They use these same strategies screwing the lives of people that smoke weed.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
I just paid attention to it now and saw a preditor drone plane totally blow up some dude on the ground so me thinks the Vick stuff is over.

yeah that was pretty sweet but did you see Lara Logan
lara-logan.jpg

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Fuck Vick, I still haven't heard a single apology to the dozens
of local area dog owners that had their dogs 'disappear' to be
used as blood training tools for the pitbulls, fuck Vick, I hope
he and his family suffer ungodly despair, disease & misfortune.

oh & btw, I feel the same towards all dog fighters, Vick just
happens to be the media target he deserves to be. He wanted
fame, now he's got it. I saw his segment tonight & I wasn't at
all impressed.......

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
definitely empty words and promises. such a joke that as long as you 'appear' to do or say the right thing then they cut you slack.. i mean come on like that guys gonna go on 60 minutes and say hey you know - fuck dogs and all animal life - torture kill maim..
this guys back to making millions in no time.

didnt Donte Stallworth from the browns get 30 days for killing a man while he was drunk behind the wheel of a car? not only that i heard he only served 24 days..

better watch out for the 'impoverished drug users' - they're the REAL CRIMINALS:nono:

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

he doesnt deserve anything but jail time... who gets their thrills off animals killing other animals???? that is just sick.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
if anyone forgot he wasnt just fighting dogs he was killing them by hangings and drownings.. thats some sick shit.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

so here's my question,

what the fuck CAN'T you do and NOT get
banned from the NFL? it's anything goes. I'd
be willing to bet that if OJ was still in shape
they'd have him playing ball again too.......

EDIT:
I'll tell what they did that's a shame, by giving Vick
another go at it they've taken that job from a more
deserving quarterback.

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran

so here's my question,

what the fuck CAN'T you do and NOT get
banned from the NFL? it's anything goes. I'd
be willing to bet that if OJ was still in shape
they'd have him playing ball again too.......

ohh he's still playing ball only difference is now He's the ball gettin passed around the pen

OldLurker

Since vick is back in the nfl ... its looking like where gonna need a injury to get this guy outta here. can anyone say Tore acl?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I looked up to see that too, I was hoping it
was Vick those fuckers were bombing.......

Latest posts

Latest posts