What's new

Mich. Caregivers searched.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
now here is where it is also fuzzy. they say 7 plants and 1 ounce but if you cut down 1 plant you have more than 1 ounce. there is no way physically possible to have less than 1 ounce ofe medicine at ALL times and not run out and not go over 3 plants. it cant be done. you can stay under 3 plants and not leave the house with more than 1 oz but thats as close as you can come to compliance.
Yeah here it is 12 plants and 2.5 oz's. Even yummy could hav done better than that. If he had ever planted of course.

br26

Ok, lets have some fun with this. Section 333.26428 excerpt of the MMMA states that "The patient and the patient's primary caregiver, if any, were collectively in possession of a quantity of marihuana that was not more than was reasonably necessary to ensure the uninterrupted availability of marihuana for the purpose of treating or alleviating the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition or symptoms of the patient's serious or debilitating medical condition."

If you are caught with more than 2.5 oz's up north, they will give you hell. Even if you show them the law, you will probably have to go to court. In some areas of state, the police have our backs. They are easier on us because they are taught how much this can stimulate the local economy. It is one of the only self-sustainable programs in the county, next to the parking meter guy.

The teams up north want to connect any possible links of street mj to medical mj. Don't let them! Don't sell to non-certified patients/caregivers. Simple as that!

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
their pretty hip in my neck of "up north" im not a yooper but pretty north..

i spend time getting very close with cops every monday wednsday friday and saturday(brizillian jiu jitsu) and they all love the fact that they dont have to waste time on pot heads anymore...

south east is where the dicks are..

oakland co is the front line in this war!

BigDawg

of course it's not right for them to take everything, but obviously they will if you aren't within your limits and can't prove you bought your toys with legit income. Just how it goes. Do they have to have a warrant or anything to search and see if you are within your limits? If so, then don't comply; especially when you know you are over your limits. You are lucky to have a MMJ program, so its a sign of disrespect to them when you go over your limits.

HUGE

Veteran
i agree its shitty to ge ta card and go over plant limit but i will always be over weight limit. thats just physics. if i was going to blow it up i would definately not be medical as it would just be an aggrevating factor where im at & i wouldnt want a soul to know about it.

BadRabbit

I disagree! It's better in the winter!!

haha ... well, it is a testament to the outdoors people in this state' they charge outside to have fun in all 4 seasons.

I used to love skiing and snowmobiling, but as a slightly older person of some modest means now, I head south, way south, like the windward islands for the winter and sail the blue waters ... no more powder hills for me.