What's new

Mi5 Grow Journal - Growing With CANNA

Bighill

were the mystery kush seeds labeled that? Or were they labled auto assasin? I got 2 free auto assasin seeds with my last order. They are going as we speak, just curious what they are i can't find anything on it.

dargo

It was labled short stuff mystery kush. I got 2 but 1 was broken. did it say you get the mystery kush beans or did it just say 2 free beans?

dargo

this is the bag

picture.php

Bighill

This is what i got last week, i can't find anything in writing about this one. They are a few days above dirt.. Curious what i got growing.. sorry about the flash seems every room in my house isn't bright enough for macros. They are also giving away a hell of alot of other gear, i got 5 free blue himilaya last order (which are a week above dirt) Also got 5 free RRF with the Auto assasin. Three cheers for free stuff.

Bh.

Bighill

just seedlings at this point. Give me a week and i can post some stuff on it.

I will msg stich.

Thanks.
Bh.

dargo

Heres the 1 remaining girl thats in the greenhouse, shes the one that was in the cfl cab most her life, she got neglected and had a massive spidermite infestation. cant remember what day she is on but its definetly 80+

picture.php

picture.php

And the sour 60's and bluestreaks are coming on well

picture.php

I got a new bulb today, the one I been using was a 250w dual spectrum (veg & flowering)but this time I gone for just a flowering bulb as I have my clf cab for veg.

I also put 20 of my (amnesia x blue cheese) X Mi5 F1's into some wet kitchen paper between 2 plates, that was just over 24 hours ago and I can already see cracked beans and taps roots :D I was a bit worryed as on closer inspection the beans looked a little greeny gray in colour, especially when I put them next to my Mi5 beans which look perfect. but they look like there all going to germinate so happy days. Il proberbly veg them for 3-4 weeks then over to 12/12

regarding the mystery kush, I just harvested mine. 1 bean was a dud, the other was fine. Very nute sensitive, kinda screwed it up, but still got about 10 grams off her. Nice flowery, almost vanilla smelling. Knockout stone, more of a body buzz. Its my nighttime stash :)

dargo

Nice one! what size pot was yours in and what day did you harvest, any harvest photos?

Mine is looking a bit off color at the moment, shes very tall and covered in bud sites, I had the PH at 6.3 but I raised it to 6.5 and she seems to be getting some color back in her.

The HBD's are doing well, the short bush pheno is really looking good with tight crystal covered nugs all over her, not really any smell at the moment but cant wait to smoke a spliff of this one.

I got 1 confirmed male Blue Streak & 1 confirmed male Sour 60 both on day 12!! that was a few days ago now and nothing else has shown me any balls so im hoping the rest are girls. Il be moving them into the greenhouse in about a week.

5 of my (Amnesia x Blue Cheese) x Mi5 F1's have popped there heads out the soil and are growing well, hopefull the rest will follow over the next 24 hours.

Il add some photos of everything in a bit.......

dargo

Photos.........

Mi5 in the greenhouse, not sure what day but well over day 80, going to see if I can get some balls on her by leaving her past ripe....

picture.php

This is the kush a few days ago, shes getting more color back in her now so il take a fresh photo tomorrow. I like the hairs on her, there short and really thick, for some reason I have a dying urge to pull the hairs off and eat them (not that I would ever actually do it)

picture.php

3 HBD & the Mystery Kush (far right) from a few days ago (il take fresh photos tomorrow), The tallest HBD is growing about 1" a day but the shortest hasnt grown and taller since about day 20, however the buds on her look like something to be excited about.

picture.php

I got 32 plants nearly ready for round 1 in the greenhouse, i think il use the pollen from the 2 fastest males (12 days) and do the lowest banches on each girl then move them all to the greenhouse, then germinate another 30+ and keep doing the same over and over and over........

Blue Streak Male

picture.php

Sour 60 Male

picture.php

picture.php

dargo

Some more Mi5, MasterLow, Sour 60 & Blue Streak

picture.php

3 Different sized HBD (very small but very bushy, small/medium and tall)

picture.php

picture.php

Nice little nugs growing in the nice little bush

picture.php

dargo

do they look anything like your HBD? I still cant get the nutes right for the small bushy one but the other 2 are on full strenth nutes now and there loving it.

Seedling

Hey drago. Grow is looking good as usual, good work mate.

Ive had the exact same phenos as you are showing in the HBD. Liked the small stocky one the most with out a doubt, mine had a overwhelming blueberry taste on the exhale and just the sweetest smell ever, could also smell a bit of the diesel but not that much. It was the most potent and flavorsome of the phenos. They yeilded about 2/3 Oz. The medium and tall phenos were similar in taste but the medium having harder buds. The taste of the medium was as the stocky one, just not as strong. Medium yielded same as the stocky one. The tall pheno, I only had one, had airy buds and a slightly skunkier smell, potency was not as good as with the others but still ok. The good thing was that it yielded over 1 Oz. Took a week longer to finish though.. Just a heads up so you get a clue what to expect, will be good to see if you feel the same a bout the phenos once they are done and tested..

Good luck.

dargo

I can smell a really sweet smell on them all but the small and middle one the most. the buds are rock solid on the smallest, the other 2 are 2 weeks behind so buds not fat yet. Hopefully il have some sour 60 & blue streak pollen ready before its to late to hit the small hbd up

dargo

I found a problem with adding the water retaining crystals, the mystery kush is very nute sensitive, I been flushing her but as the water retaining crystals are already full of the over strong ferts there not going to properly release it untill the soil is dry and as ive kept flushing it ive kept the soil moist and the nutes locked in the crystals and the problem is now 10x worse! I need to let her dry out completly, but that can take 6+ days (my other plants without the water retaining crystals need watering every 2 days) then I need to flush her.

I dont think il be adding the water retaining crystals for any more indoor grows.