What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MHBGuy - Grape Ox Grow Log - First Ever Newbie Summer Bud Contest

ghostmade

Veteran
na im the 3rd. also lol. ladyluckybean sorry about messing your name up.i was not trying to be funny.even though it is hilarious.lucky ladybean lmao

MHBGuy

Awww yeah finger scales! Their inaccuracy and my fluctuating math skills have at one time helped me make more money on a bean sale XD

That one's been hanging around since 1981! Split many a bag among friends. The good old days

Wandering in from the Summer Bud Contest, looking bloody great so far, I'm either voting for you or one of two others, might need a wee puff to decide.

Coincidentally, I had a puff or two during the growing process. Glad you stopped in and enjoyed your visit.

MHBGuy

well I voted for you. I liked the fact that this was your first organic grow, you did a good job, were helpful to others on ICMAG and other contestants as well, have a good attitude, and were truly a newb at this. I really hope you win because I think you out of all deserve to because you met all the requirements truly.

Thanks, llbean! :huggg: Appreciate the vote and the very kind words. Has been a blast and looking even better in the clone round thanks to your assistance and CrazyComposer's top feeding thread!

Some nice buds out there though.

Raziel819

Hey MHB good job... how did that old Sativa turn out?... is the voting over and where can I drop my ballot at?

Stay Frosty My Friend
Raz
ps have you heard from Patsfan lately?

pps: If the voting is done where the rating is at then I "got-er-done"

Last edited:

MHBGuy

Nice job MHB! :good:.. just catching up on your log.. hows the smoke so far?

Smoke has been excellent and getting better with age. Smoked up the buds I seeded first along with the bottom fluffier buds.

Getting to the dense stuff now and enjoying it a bit too much, LOL! Adding some guanos this time around as top dressing to see if flavors get more developed. Smooth now, but would like more pronounced grape.

MHBGuy

Hey MHB good job... how did that old Sativa turn out?... is the voting over and where can I drop my ballot at?

Stay Frosty My Friend
Raz
ps have you heard from Patsfan lately?

pps: If the voting is done where the rating is at then I "got-er-done"

Thanks, man! :) Voting is still open for a few more days I think. You can vote HERE

The sativa turned out good. Very nice daytime buzz, but not enough to make you paranoid or none functional. I think my timing was off a bit on harvest, she started running out of soil, so bought a scope and top dressing her clone. Wife loves the delicate high. Crossed it with the GOx and got some big mama seeds, so will pop some of those next run.

Thanks for stopping in. Glad you made it back. Haven't seen pats fan since you guys both had to pull the plug right about same time.

DeoXy

Smoke has been excellent and getting better with age. Smoked up the buds I seeded first along with the bottom fluffier buds.

Getting to the dense stuff now and enjoying it a bit too much, LOL! Adding some guanos this time around as top dressing to see if flavors get more developed. Smooth now, but would like more pronounced grape.

Haha yea it happens.. good to hear about the smoke..there isn't a day that goes by in my smoking life that I don't miss my querkle keeper with her grape lemon berry flavor.. was so unique and lasted on the tongue even way after from start to finish *sigh* it yielded like shit but was some of the best tasting skimpy yielding potent bud you ever had :biggrin: .. I dropped my vote in for you for the contest.. thanks again for sharing!.. look forward to your next project with the seeds from your cross. :tiphat:

Last edited:

MHBGuy

there isn't a day that goes by in my smoking life that I don't miss my querkle keeper with her grape lemon berry flavor.. was so unique and lasted on the tongue even way after from start to finish *sigh* it yielded like shit but was some of the best tasting skimpy yielding potent bud you ever had :biggrin:

Sounds so tasty you have me longing for some too! :biggrin:

I dropped my vote in for you for the contest.. thanks again for sharing!.. look forward to your next project with the seeds from your cross. :tiphat:

Thank you my friend! Truly appreciate you taking a look at my diary and casting a vote for my plants. That's awesome!

DeoXy

Sounds so tasty you have me longing for some too! :biggrin:

Thank you my friend! Truly appreciate you taking a look at my diary and casting a vote for my plants. That's awesome!

Lol for sure :tiphat:.. I think I still have like a half a pack in the fridge, by far one of my fav TGA strains along side Qrazy Train.. might have to pull them out sometime soon after this current grow :biggrin:.. how many of the gox x sativa seeds do you plan on testing this first round?

Last edited:

MHBGuy

Lol for sure.. I think I still have like a half a pack in the fridge, by far one of my fav TGA strains along side Qrazy Train.. might have to pull them out sometime soon after this current grow :biggrin:.. how many of the gox x sativa seeds do you plan on testing this first round?

Ah, glad you still have some seeds, figured the genetics were gone.

The cross seeds came out huge. Have a few clones of the same strains running now, including a 4 Corners that I managed to save a cut from.

Will pop a few of the cross for sure in the next round.

DeoXy

Ah, glad you still have some seeds, figured the genetics were gone.

The cross seeds came out huge. Have a few clones of the same strains running now, including a 4 Corners that I managed to save a cut from.

Will pop a few of the cross for sure in the next round.

awesome!.. deff. let me know when you do so I can follow along.. the 4 corners kush sounds nice btw.. good luck.. ill be lurking bud.

Last edited:

RUDENES420

That grape ox iz def nice short squat indcia plants good for small indor or that hidden away corner in your yard just what i want how is the smell ? Im dooing gorillas in the dark now check out my pix if ya get a chance

MHBGuy

Don't have any in garden and the moment, but you've reminded me I need to start some next round. Smells are great. I got really strong coffee aroma early and then later in flower grape/fruity aroma was amazing. You will dig them. Would describe them as eager growers!

Latest posts

Latest posts