What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MGT's Organic 600w SOGish

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Nice thread Med-Grower_TOm, I'm tuning in for the show!

thanks for coming by, I'm doing what I can to make it a good show for ya :) the rest is up to them hehe

Looks like the tent is filling up!

yeah, it sure his. I cut off some of the lowest branches yesterday at feeding, and some of the largest fan leaves at the very bottom. Will do one more such trimming in about a week.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I will start editing the pics on the computer so they are not rotated. stupid phone. Also, hoping to start using the DSLR on the plants more, have get a macro lens yet, and I dont have a wide angle yet so its a lil limited on the nice pics that I can take, so rocking the phone pics still..

KushKrusher

:smokeit::smoweed::smoweed::fsu:
Hats off to you Tom, looking good. I just put 5 in to flower today. I’m going to start a thread like this one. Hope you guys chime in

Hi MGT!

Amazing looking plants!

Also... I think we're synchronized! I flipped them April 1st or 2nd :)

I only have 60W per cabinet though so probably not comparable hahahaha

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
been so busy lately, plants almost done tho. another week or so till cut down. got all the venting mostly sorted between the 3 tents, going living soil this coming round so still have to grab some items and get it all mixed up and let it sit for 3 or 4 weeks. Gives me time to get things in order, but i was hoping to start next two tents soon as these come down. Had some clones sent in, came with some bugs, been dealing with that in the spare tent, still have to take cuts off everything, but leaves all got spots from the mites...fml...but once that is straightened out, cuts are taken and rooted, the soil mix should be about ready so I have some high hope for these next rounds. Def looking forward to water only with the living soil mix, so tired of teas all the time.

So here pic of some gelato 33 and some platinum cookies, these are the lower buds, the top onces have some nice colors, these pics are from some days or week or so ago, I will get some news ones together for ya all. Also got a dslr, but still have to get a macro lens and a ring light for it, then I can do some nice pics.

techattack

I use a zoom lenses with extension tubes and get good resulta with natural light. I also got a dslr but never take it to the grow and since i got a nice smartphone i always forget to take it with me.

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
been so busy lately, plants almost done tho. another week or so till cut down. got all the venting mostly sorted between the 3 tents, going living soil this coming round so still have to grab some items and get it all mixed up and let it sit for 3 or 4 weeks. Gives me time to get things in order, but i was hoping to start next two tents soon as these come down. Had some clones sent in, came with some bugs, been dealing with that in the spare tent, still have to take cuts off everything, but leaves all got spots from the mites...fml...but once that is straightened out, cuts are taken and rooted, the soil mix should be about ready so I have some high hope for these next rounds. Def looking forward to water only with the living soil mix, so tired of teas all the time.

So here pic of some gelato 33 and some platinum cookies, these are the lower buds, the top onces have some nice colors, these pics are from some days or week or so ago, I will get some news ones together for ya all. Also got a dslr, but still have to get a macro lens and a ring light for it, then I can do some nice pics.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82879&pictureid=2040180&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=82879&pictureid=2040181&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Looks amazing.

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
I use a zoom lenses with extension tubes and get good resulta with natural light. I also got a dslr but never take it to the grow and since i got a nice smartphone i always forget to take it with me.

yeah, I got some extentsion tubes in my cart online, for the last few weeks. just cant decide what to do. still need a tripod. I think I shall get both the tubes and the macro lens. the big thing I'm not sure on is the macro light. I should just order the damn tubes while I'm waiting to figure what lenses I want.

Looks amazing.

Thank you, they look better each day, my phones camera just dont do them justice, I will try to take some new ones today with both cameras.