What's new

METAL!!!!

It was a good night, but even with the amazing response and the craziness in the crowd it didn't compare with what happened prior. Jeff Becerra did some Possessed material with Sadistic Intent members that night for the first time leading up to the 2007 shows, that whole year was about pumping Jeff up and to see him do it was a deep honor.

cflauto

they tour often, seen them a few times. quality live. and the bands manager just stands front center of the crowd and passes round a few Doobies.
when i saw them last the bass player from Municipal Waste played with them.

G.O. Joe

Veteran
You might wonder whether Opeth still qualifies as metal, so I went and saw them for you.

It wasn't as lame as the set list suggests, it wasn't great either. If In Flames and Opeth are coming to you soon, go.

You might wonder whether Opeth still qualifies as metal, so I went and saw them for you.

It wasn't as lame as the set list suggests, it wasn't great either. If In Flames and Opeth are coming to you soon, go.

I have always liked Jesper, his departure really changed stuff and I thought his new outing with Marco was a fine direction. Then the Haunted had to revamp and I guess the tradeoff was another pitfall for Jesper, but I am grateful The Haunted can still exist even if Englund is a hack.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
EvilDead sound like a hybrid X between Suicidal Tendencies and Overkill. :headbange

Listening to some LimpBizkit while rippin a fatty of GrandoggyApe OG with some honeycomb crumble in a long Bob Marley paper.

Latest posts

Latest posts