What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

METAL!!!!

mdanzig

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just threw in some "Testament" The "Ritual". What a great CD.

I love the song "Electric Crown".

shadow

I'm going to see soilwork sometime late this month (don't remember date)

I have also been recently introduced to as i lay dying - an ocean between us. That CD is sick.

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
How the hell are you guys doing? Just noticed when i posted in Wake and Bake that I was up to post #665, decided post 666 should be shared with you all \m/!!

Saw Danzig last night, good show but definitely not his best. Anyone else heard the new Lamb of God or new Sepultura? I am digging on both albums heavily!

soulfly22583

Trust me.. I'm A Professional..
Veteran
that might be a first for me.

i dont think ive ever heard of metal referred to as "thug"

Im with you Evil - but just saying LOG is thug, is fucking thug.. LOL

BTW - anyone else highly impressed with the new LOG album? I think this is a HUGE step for them after hearing what Sacrament sounded like. I have always dug the very heavy unpolished sound that LOG has, and Sacrament just reminded me of why I hate Metallica so much, its to clean and precise and tweaked. Wrath is shaping up to be a damn good thrash-ish album, still thinking that As The Palaces Burn is their best to date \m/

drtask

agreed. as the palaces burn is pretty sick. sacrament was still pretty good though. LOG is savage live.

Hey soulfly thanks for the link to that killingwhitneydead video.Nomination for best video ever goes to those motherfuckers. I like there sound too i will have to look em up.Thanx.

-BG-

Metal RULES..! Few days ago I saw Napalm Death live...They are still one hell of a live band...! Love their new album Time Waits for No Slave...check it out it's killer..!
I'm old school death metal freak...I still find those old bands like Entombed, Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Six Feet Under etc most exiting bands...There are not many new ones worth to mention...Sick stuff...I love it :D

How about black metal..?

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
abigail williams
acaica strain
all shall perish
anomosity
arch enemy
architect
arsis
arsonist get all the girls
as blood runs balck
beartrap
beneath the massacre
berzerker
between the buried and me
black dahlia murder**
black sabbath
bloodbath
born of orsiris
cannibus corpse
cannibal corpse
the carrier
cattle decapitation
cephalic carnage
ceremony
converge
deadwater drowning
death before dishonor
decapitated
deicide
despised icon
dethklok
dying fetus
faceles
final fight
glass casket
gwar
haunted
have heart
horse the band
killing the dream
meshuggah
misery index
morbid angel
napalm death
nercophagist
new lows
palehorse
shai hulud
slayer
suffocation
suicide file
suicide silence
terror
trash talk
waking the cadaver
war from a harlots mouth

i keep it butal. i can play all these bands on drums too. fucking sweet

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Metal RULES..! Few days ago I saw Napalm Death live...They are still one hell of a live band...! Love their new album Time Waits for No Slave...check it out it's killer..!
I'm old school death metal freak...I still find those old bands like Entombed, Obituary, Cannibal Corpse, Morbid Angel, Six Feet Under etc most exiting bands...There are not many new ones worth to mention...Sick stuff...I love it :D

How about black metal..?

good bands. i saw napalm death at ne hardcore metal fest... kicked ass.
i donno about black metal, something about pretending to be a vampire, or viking that kinda gets to me... lame concept. i do repect it for the artist ability it takes, but def not my cup of tea... id rather some angry hardcore over black metal anyday.

O

ocean99

good bands. i saw napalm death at ne hardcore metal fest... kicked ass.
i donno about black metal, something about pretending to be a vampire, or viking that kinda gets to me... lame concept. i do repect it for the artist ability it takes, but def not my cup of tea... id rather some angry hardcore over black metal anyday.

Listen to Wolves on the Throne Room. Very atypical black metal, gave me some faith in my old favorite genre again. They're pretty recent.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Looks like that was a fun show G0vnaa, too bad you didnt make it to that one! i will have to post up more after i finish reading through this thread, apparently over a year away from this site will have you missing alot of info and good threads! Rock on and puff er easy :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts