What's new

Men’s fragrances anyone?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ha-Ha!....sadly this is not 'International Stankographic' Stoner, where Scrathing-'n-sniffing the screen has not been enabled for the members to be able to smell other members.......yet.

well when it gets to that point I hope we're all consumed with scratchin' the pics of buds & trichomes instead :)

this thread's certainly taken a turn.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Who knows?, One-day some-day we may have that option, and it would be heavenly... that's for sure.

We do seem to have strayed from the initial topic somewhat, so lets try and talk about Men's Fragrances....ehhh.

From 'BRUT' to 'Eau Savage'......or was it 'Hai Karate' to 'Denim?'.....Lets have your fragrant confessions right here!... lol

well when it gets to that point I hope we're all consumed with scratchin' the pics of buds & trichomes instead :)

this thread's certainly taken a turn.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ergh! Denim,,,,
Gypsy that stuff was lethal,,dropped a bit on the top of the old turntable/stereo and burned right through the plastic so god only knows what it did to the skin ,,lol,,,,,
Brut at xmas in the 70s was another,,stung like a wasp,,,,,s2

7thson

I really liked New West but they stopped making that a long time ago.My favorite is Cool Water.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ergh! Denim,,,,
Gypsy that stuff was lethal,,dropped a bit on the top of the old turntable/stereo and burned right through the plastic so god only knows what it did to the skin ,,lol,,,,,
Brut at xmas in the 70s was another,,stung like a wasp,,,,,s2

I had Brut Balls for my car, Brut green 'bout the size of a large 'shooter' marble, it had holes in it that allowed the fragrance out, I kept two in my car, the chicks dug it :dance013:

troutman

Seed Whore
Most women have an secret inner lesbian thing going on. :woohoo:

So wear women's perfume and watch them like you as they feel secure thinking you're one of them. :biggrin:

SWIM tried it a few times. :laughing:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most women have an secret inner lesbian thing going on. :woohoo:

So wear women's perfume and watch them like you as they feel secure thinking you're one of them. :biggrin:

SWIM tried it a few times. :laughing:

wonderin' how that works out fer ya in the Women's forums???

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I used to love iron cologne..Haven't seen it in years....Yeehaw. ...Most people apply too much scents ...Just need a tiny bit not a tablespoon full

Latest posts

Latest posts