What's new

Men’s fragrances anyone?

MrBungle

My faves when i was a kid was Curve for men and Polo Crest/Sport....
I also had a Perry Ellis cologne I found on a tjmaxx discount shelf I loved, and could never find again....
Anyways I still have at least 2/3rd of every bottle of cologne I ever bought ( except that Perry Ellis)... If I choose to wear it, I spray it in the air and walk through it....

Today I wear Diesel, or Higher Energy by Dior....

oldhaole

Veteran
I use Eau Du Skunkdog....

I use Eau Du Skunkdog....

when I want to be noticed.....

Make it myself, at home.....

How?

You start with trimming, by hand, a quarter lb of Skunkdog.....

When I'm done I go out....

Chicks tell me I smell good!

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
That was Hai Karate back in the day, whipper snappers. I use Tommy aftershave. But I may have to try a couple on mushroombrew's list.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m just talking about high society men and women enjoying fine designer house scents, WTF is so yummy bud-ish about it???

I should really apologize H-man,
I wasn't aware that you didn't
know how to take a joke.......

MA2jEmJ.gif

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
One of my past wives would ask me not to shower after I had had a heavy workout in the gym, because my sweat was her favourite perfume.

Kalachakra

"L'instant", it is to tidy up in the category presence ...
Girls never forget it when they associated it to a man, heavy hit ;)
Work only with the eau de parfum quality on the other hand, more expensive.

@GN :laughing:
Natural pheromones work only first three months, later the sense of smell is less requested as "alpha scorer".

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh Yeah, natural pheromones work far longer than 3 months. That marriage lasted for 9 years, and even just before we broke up she much preferred my 'Natural Perfume'...

With my current wife, before I would go away on a trip/flight she would insist that I leave at least one sweated up T-Shirt for her and the kids to sleep with, because they would all get to sleep easier with my smell around. It is all kinda strange and primeval I must say. I never even considered that my own sweat would be like the finest perfume to them.

So guys, before you go racking up 'Benjamins' on top-shelf haute-couture Parisian poof-juice, take a sniff under your arm-pit, because you might just have the scent that gets you noticed, ....right there.

"L'instant", it is to tidy up in the category presence ...
Girls never forget it when they associated it to a man, heavy hit ;)
Work only with the eau de parfum quality on the other hand, more expensive.

@GN :laughing:
Natural pheromones work only first three months, later the sense of smell is less requested as "alpha scorer".

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Natural pheromones are far more attractive!

This thread reminds me of a saying...

"If it smells like fish,
Have a dish!
If it smells like cologne,
Leave it alone!"

Whatcha trying to hide? Lol.

MrBungle

yea the folks who douse themselves aren't hip to pheromones, but if you use cologne the right way you can find a harmonious fragrance with your natural odors

Kalachakra

Yep, with your smell around that sends a marker which calms down the anxiety when you are not any there.
The smells are really very powerful face to face neurotransmitters...

I always do same trick at my dog when about has to guard him to me when i have to travel, it's better for the keeper ...
:respect:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One of my past wives would ask me not to shower after I had had a heavy workout in the gym, because my sweat was her favourite perfume.

I'm a little confused however, this post has gotten two (so far) 'Helpful' reps, I'm left to wonder if those members liked your post, or just the thought of catching the scent of your perspiration.:dunno:

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Natural pheromones are far more attractive!

This thread reminds me of a saying...

"If it smells like fish,
Have a dish!
If it smells like cologne,
Leave it alone!"

Whatcha trying to hide? Lol.

that's all true to some degree, but it can't be argued that when you're done working out, make sure to wipe clean your 'pheromones' from the equipment.......

:D

angelgoob

I get like 4 dollar packs of it at the dollar store and pick the best one once I open and smell them.

One person thought I was wearing a more expensive cologne.

The word was cologne man. You obviously missed the memo.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'm a little confused however, this post has gotten two (so far) 'Helpful' reps, I'm left to wonder if those members liked your post, or just the thought of catching the scent of your perspiration.:dunno:

Ha-Ha!....sadly this is not 'International Stankographic' Stoner, where Scrathing-'n-sniffing the screen has not been enabled for the members to be able to smell other members.......yet.

Latest posts

Latest posts