What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

memorable strains you smoked this year

Brushtail

golden skush - perfume aroma accompanied with a wickid high... This is the most underestimated strain out....

Brushtail

Rellikbuzz

I'd have to say that the OGKush and the Trainwreck that my little bro, Fernandro, brought over a few weeks ago has been the best I've ever smoked! The OG was simply devastating!! Three small bong hits and a couple of hits of keif off of the hash pipe and I was completely ripped for four hours straight. I didn't think the shit would ever wear off!!

The tops for flavor (so far) has to be Reeferman's Blue Thunder that I grew last spring. Everyone who has smoked it says it's the best tasting weed they've ever smoked. A very sweet, berry flavor and aroma. It's been described as "smoking silk"! Hard to beat for sure!

G

Sour dezz - i dident have enought. but that taste was phenonimal

Purple candy - Awsome flav

Purple kush - Oh gee how did i get this high

Jedi - super tasty awome looking buds

G

this year was not the best as far as trying *new* things, but

this year was not the best as far as trying *new* things, but

a few that stand out

kona gold (greenhouse grown, gifted)
jack (same as above, gifted)
powerhouse (outdoor? gifted)
a constantly changing selection of gourmet hazes (bought)
Diesel (Dawg?) (bought)
Sour Diesel (outdoor and indoor) (bought)
Some strawberry flavored "haze" most liekly Strawberry Cough but i bought it from a dealer so i dunno what it was

i haven't had a harvest of my own in over a year :badday:

G

Rellikbuzz said:
I'd have to say that the OGKush and the Trainwreck that my little bro, Fernandro, brought over a few weeks ago has been the best I've ever smoked! The OG was simply devastating!! Three small bong hits and a couple of hits of keif off of the hash pipe and I was completely ripped for four hours straight. I didn't think the shit would ever wear off!!

I'm right here with this guy. Though, I must say... I'm pretty medicated right now on some Bubba Kush. Needed it for the munchies and she worked for me allllllright.. I just went through the whole damn Pepperidge Farm assortment of tasty cookie treats. :yummy:

Good times, bro.
Trainwreck and OG have always been my two top dogs in the knock-out category. Though, the Sour Mist I grew OWNS the Sativa category #1++ if I don't say so myself. Your BT sure IS some tasty shit. [Samuel L]MMMMM! NOW THAT'S SOME TASTY BUD![/Samuel L] :friends:

Last edited:
G

for taste: chem hybrids (sour d, super dawg, orig. diesel, og kush) no question. sour bubble bx1, vh, garlic bud, bubba kush s1.

for high: again chem hybrids get you ripped...intense...trainwreck, catpiss, hashplant, granddady, uncle bob..

for bag appeal: I will never forget this one batch of blue dot...looked like it was petrified...solid layer of resin coating the almost glass like looking buds..

G

p91, Afgooey, Trainwreck, ak47.

"or high: again chem hybrids get you ripped...intense...trainwreck, catpiss, hashplant, granddady, uncle bob.."

Ive had the catpiss & hashplant. Both exceptional, but ive got some stuff called hashplant that was completely diff from the other HP i got before that time... I dont know mabey it was just BS

Last edited:
G

has anyone tried soma's orange crush x g13? have some growing now, wondering if im wasting my time that could be spent on BOGS.

G

ive seen pictures of that and it is truly trichome covered beautiful orange dark nugs. Id say its gonna be some killer smoke man. Gotta find the right pheno tho.

G

NYCD
Afghani X Kush ( old school skunk knockout high)
sensi star
afgooey
AK-47

I got all of my clones from a club .

Greenhit to answer your question on Afgooey I heard that it was an Afghani X Maui Wauie.

G

Im pretty sure afgooey is a afghanixblueberry due to the stuff i heard, and the fact the buds arent very sativa. Ive seen pics online as well of people claiming theirs was afgooey, afghani looking plant with the same nugs i have seen going around of afgooey. Good stuff.

I happen to be smoking ak47 right now... Very nice stuff, takes one bowl off the bzer and im stoned for hours. Despite what ive heard and its heratige its a bit of an up stone if u ask me despite the couchlock is there after about 45 mins.

Last edited:

I LUV SOUR

I smoked Chemdawg for the first and only time a couple months back, i have tried alot of different strains but this is hands down the most incredible weed i have ever smoked. Ridiculous props to chemdawg and everyone else involved in making that strain possible.
Two other strains i was luckily enough to be introduced to this year that are not very far behind chemdawg were Chocolate haze(chocolate chunk X with nevilles haze), and Pineapple Haze(Pineapple PunchXNevilles Haze) two amazing strains with similar intense trancelike highs and marvellous taste, perhaps the two strains with a flavor better than that of the sour,imho.
What puts Chemdawg at the head of the pack however is that insanely potent psychedlic out of body type high. Holy Shit! The stuffs amazing!

I LUV SOUR

filter xp said:
That Sour Diesel is still #1 on my list.

Sour Diesel x Haze (not sure which kind) was a close second.

Has anybody found a better strain than the Sour Deeze? Well Trainwreck, but ive never had the luxury of smokin it. I'd love to get some, i heard the Kushes are up there too.

I love sour, hence my name, but i have smoked Sour for a few years now, many different phenos, and IMHO ChemDawg is Sour on steriods.

Germanator

so many guests posting...

faded, so I will respond with the grail as far as I am concerned.

OG Kush X Nevilles Haze, had a 1/2 Z gifted to be by another medicianal grower and it was simply amazing...anyone who has smoked both can imagine what the combination was like.

The Germ's favorite for sure...the nick name was "gravity" very fitting

Germ :joint: