What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

memorable strains you smoked this year

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
I'd have to say, in no specific order.........hmmm, gonna be a long list cause I've had several memorable ones to enjoy, each one stands out for one reason or another, but mostly cause they all were tasty and potent as heck!

1. NYCD (done by Soma)
2. Chocolate Thai
3. Deep Chunk (grown by Tom Hill for the 420 Cup)
4. Buddha's Sister (done by Soma)
5. Sour Bubble BX1 (bubble hash done by the man himself)
6. SSH
7. NH (private stash from a very good friend in the dam...thanks bro...you know who you are!):p
8. Grey Haze
9. Hawaiian Haze
10. S.A.G.E (grown by T.H.Seeds and thoroughly enjoyed during morning wake and bake sessions at the last 420 Cup)

heheheh...I do like hazes:D I know there's a few more, darn case of short term stoner memory loss at the moment:p

:wave:dg

greenhit

lot of good smoke out there

lot of good smoke out there

A very good year :)

Well I forgot to mention another two i just loved.
Matanuska Mint / Mist was special.

Maui Wowie was stoned hard for like 4 hrs.

Some outdoor ATF and Sensi Star and rez firecracker that is paranoia inducing.

-g

G

best for me....

best for me....

........was tom hills cripple creek, and the deep chunk. liked the CC better for the taste. also found a nice lemon pine pheno in the PTK. best tastin bud ive had in forever.

the Purps was pretty good, gifted bud:D

gypsys golden skush is still there with the best of the year, big producin plants, resin galore, sickly sweet bud, dense nugs, great high, good head on top off a mellow body stone.

11 new girls commin in for xmas:D purp kush, blueberry X C99, blue sat#1,G13, blueberry sativa, texas mystic, g13 X HP, trainwreck, blackberry widow, bluemoontrip, blue haze. these girls still have a shot at bein #! :D

lookin forward to what everyone grows out next year.

CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I got adventurous and rolled a spliff with hash oil on the inside and out mazar and haze grinded with bubblehash from bog and kif from the grinder... one word

Narcotic

smoked it on my way to visit an IC member...

G

friendlyfriend said:
I got adventurous and rolled a spliff with hash oil on the inside and out mazar and haze grinded with bubblehash from bog and kif from the grinder... one word

Narcotic

smoked it on my way to visit an IC member...

SHOWOFF!

*laffin*

JohnBudd

PrimaDonna......my personal favorite comes from Switzerland, deep in the mountians........tops in my book. If can be found, check it out.
Cambodian Sativa...........this bud does not look like much, long and fluffy.....but when smoked was the real deal. Orangish/red in color, it was the most physcidelic herb I have smoked.
Holy Smokes/Big Sir............this strain has been around for awhile, but in my opinion is as good as mj gets. Big stinky almost flourescent green buds....sticky....stanky.....and very, very potent.

And last but not least....BOG's Lifesaver....what can be said that has not already.....beautiful flowers, kick in the crotch stone....top shelf.

G

Sour Diesel- is this even weed? this shit is the next level!
bubba kush-tastey!
unknown prariefire mix seed- damn whos ya daddy?
pure power plant- my fav daytime buds
nl#1 x lowryder- the first potent lowryder hybrid ive smoked

just got some elite cuts so i wonder how they will stack up the the diesel?

friendlyfriend

Veteran
this was some good schwag..... LOL

this was some good schwag..... LOL

MAZAR

Mazar-i-Shareef.... from the asian continent originally from the land of the TALIBAN... imported into america.... grown properly... consumed by me and Xtracrytical..... this shit gave me the worst case of the munchies ever! i think i gained a buncha pounds smoking this for a week......

MAZAR

695Mazar_Nug-med.JPG

695Mazar_Blok-med.JPG

695Mazar_jar-med.JPG

GreatLakes THC

an Arthur P. Jacobs production
Veteran
That's Mazar alright...

That's Mazar alright...

Looks just like the Mazar Sinful was kind enough to let me smoke on a bit.

GreatLakes THC

G

SAGE and New York City Diesel
third one is Matanuska Tundra.....Now I got to get Diesel seeds, damn those seeds are expencive....:cool:

hilljack

Bog Lifesaver - potent tasty great for my back pain
jlp's Ultimate Moonshine f2 - extremely beautiful looking buddage tasty tasty tasty

ireland420

nevilles haze/jack herer hybred from female seeds nl. is a most memorable strain!
strawberry cough from DP seed's I hear it's not the real deal but that take's nothing away, the cough is some exotic tasting kick ass medicine and SAGE when allowed to
mature this strain takes close to 100 day's is very memorable :)
cheers& best of everything HAPPY HALLOWEEN YA'ALL

G

ECSDv3- top of the line...
C99xA11- yummy and heady
G33- strong and stanky
OE (trainwreck x thai)- Sweet and Trippy

G

g -13 pure shit homie the real deal

Jah Love - another amazing med strain

The chocolate - taste and smells like chocolate this was grown by my buddy

Washington Apple - taste and smells like green apples maybe some of the best tasting
weed i've ever gotten since it's taste was just so goooooood. I
Love green apples....... the high wasnt as strong but taste wise
i never gotten anything as tasteful and enjoyable...

afropips

Sangoma, Tribal Vision & Malawi Gold X Columbian Gold.
All great tasting & incredibly strong with trippy buzz'z.