What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
trouble, I hear you on good old Pops, I miss him too, hopefully he is just too busy smoking too much green :joint:

that is a nice thing Ran :)

much peace

I just read page 1, did anyone say Hazy Lady? She was going through some tough personal issues, and her last activity was January 6. She had health issues but nothing serious enough to cause this kind of absence I don't think. If someone knows her well enough to reach her in the "real world", please just find out that she is ok and nothing happened to her. I can understand her needing time to sort things out, I just want to be sure that's all it is. thanks

I hear he (lou grew) was busted (some time ago) randude, at least that is what someone communicated to me don't know how true it is.

Yummybud!

are you nuts? He had a 91 post, 5 page thread here just yesterday before it is closed! His threads are always closed, that SHOULD send him the message that he should stop making nonsense threads, but he never does "get it". He drives as many people nuts as those who are amused by it. No one else starts so many nonsense threads and does not participate in any others. All he cares about is himself and his problems. We all have problems but most realize only those involving cannabis are relevant here. He thinks a website can make every decision in his life, the sooner he is weened off that teat the better for him and everyone (and their sanity)!

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
anybody here remembers or know what became of female overgrow user from the east coast medicine grower called "moldy weed" ?

Cannawinner

Veteran
I do hope that GWFH1974 and her sister Wikidcalibudgrl are well.
GWFH was voted best grow thread at IC one year.

Also Caprichoso.

ehonda187

What happened to Bigmone357?

Anyone remember Ambroskif?? That guy was great!

Captain Jack may still be around....If you are, what's up mang..:joint:

C

Classyathome

Verite has disappeared again...

He showed up once Gypsy started sellin' his Holy Grail beans - but hasn't been back since Sept. 09...

Is "Irish Eyes" beans still in biz???

noreaga

Billbo - this dude used to have fat swt3 colas the size of a damn leg
Soquick
YescaWizard
CecilC
Tokahantas
Aja
Vt Afghan
....the list goes on, but the memory stays :joint:

IWanaGetHiSoHi

Now that's a Blast from the past. They haven't been around since they did A Dam. I do know for a fact that half of 3LD was ok in 09. I miss that Burmese. I don't miss the mites that came with it. 3LD ... holler if you hear me.

gramma watt

Now that's a Blast from the past. They haven't been around since they did A Dam. I do know for a fact that half of 3LD was ok in 09. I miss that Burmese. I don't miss the mites that came with it. 3LD ... holler if you hear me.

Burmese..that is my Holy Grail Strain...only smoked it twice back in the eighties...that taste...

I miss The American, he always came to my rescue....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts