What's new

Members u Miss......

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Teeg420

I miss 20kwdreams when I first started gardening I would study his threads, Bandit and Soquick as well.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
I miss Clowntown/alter-ego's room builds. His 6k was one of the most well-thought-out yet complex rooms I've seen to date.

I also miss Paz Verde Radical, good dude.

One from recently, he never really had legendary threads or anything but I followed him because he usually had some interesting things to say, anyone know what happened to movingtocally?

Last edited by a moderator:

SDOG

No mention of *******. We all know where he is though. Just a little reminder of trying to stay low profile. He was an out there guy but boy did he have balls.

I guess the website doesn't wanna let us remember his backyard jungle grows. Cops are long since done with his case anyway.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
spreading seed, father tyme, caprichoso, m.steelers, HOG, TK, harry gypsna, growdoc, in not particular order and there is more i cant think of atm due to THC... peace..

sackO

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thebandit777
i've said it before and will again.
come on back, bro
we miss you!

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Stikky budz, still got his IC handle but hasn't been online since 2008,

Skunk Works from Overgrow, oldschool grower that knew what he was talking about, plus all those mods and mentors that scattered, never to be heard from again...

U

unthing

There's so many interesting people, but atm I particularly remember aallonharja from og, he had interesting projects. Of course many more if I only could remember..

Rosy Cheeks

dancin' cheek to cheek
Veteran
Naga Sadu; stubborn but well-read and interesting, from India with love.

Last edited:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No mention of *******. We all know where he is though. Just a little reminder of trying to stay low profile. He was an out there guy but boy did he have balls.

I guess the website doesn't wanna let us remember his backyard jungle grows. Cops are long since done with his case anyway.

who?
this guy? .....

:biggrin:

l0u gr3w

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
It's been a minute, Rosy. At least a year, if I'm remembering correctly. I think it was that High Times article.. >.>

L

LolaGal

I gotta go with Weedhound, and PIRATE! Damn I miss Pirate, Where are ya buddy?

Pirate had the bestest grows and so smart!

I miss Area 51 and WhiskeyTango 420.

I miss INHale, IGrow4Me, Peat... where you guys been? I miss your wit.

NorCalKell where are you?

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hazeseeker,,, I miss seeing his grows still have some of his Northern Cheese Haze (UK cheese x sensi NL/Haze)...

Status
Not open for further replies.