What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just got my pack of gsc x g13/widow in the post today, thanks man for putting these out for the SF.
Gonna be a little bit till i get to them but cant wait to see more flics of what you find in them.

thanks again!

Last edited:
S

Slip Kid

A freshly transplanted barrel of 4 cuts from Melty's Lucifer F2's.Roughly 14 gal of coco.She's one of the most unique/bizzare plants I've found over a lifetime of searching.I've finally decided to let it go very big in a good sized room by itself.I have some early Mullum X Nevs 21 pollen to hit her with as this will be my last run with this one and some haze could make her crazy:).It's a mess now but they'll come around.
picture.php

S

Slip Kid

This is some finished flower chunks from the middle of one I finished 5 weeks back.
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
6 weeks along with the GSCxg13/Widow.
picture.php

Proper props to Seismic!:tiphat: This is his ECSD/Bubba and the thing grows like a weed. It's his #2, some colorful kush. I can't wait to get her flipped.
picture.php

bigscoot

legal medical grower got my card & paper work 2 pr
Veteran
lookin good brother them gsc x g13/widow look chunky AF mang any smells coming off them

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
So hard at this point, Scoot. My nose is in a state of complete over-stimulation while I'm in there. I always got the BlackLicorice smell from the g13/Widow and that's definitely there in these, but I still am getting a Bubba/SCMK/Cookie thing going, too. It's tough to smell anything with the goddamn Sour/Neville's in the room. She outreeks everything.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good bro. went through my seeds last night and will get to popping these gems soon. good work man.

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Looking good, Weed Jesus! ;)

Bro, these ECSD x Bubba's are flowering out nice! They're only 3 weeks in and all 4 look terrific but one in particular looks like she's gonna be a frost monster! She's got super floppy stems compared to the other 3 too...kinda like an OG.

Pics coming soon!

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ MeltingPot: the G13Widow/GSC is super resinous man. Her flowers are looking amazing with the dark leaves to make her all that more beautiful! I'm looking forward to a smoke report :tiphat:

NEG978

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Always glad to see you pumpin' out flowers, Goat! That girl is oozing already, I would've assumed you already started in on the titty sucking:biggrin:

Another Contender!
Cookie/g13Widow
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
So are u seeing lots of subtle variation between the girls, melty? Those flowers look mighty tasty... I've got a few that are a week in now, and the rest in veg is prob moving in this weekend.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Exactly, bro. Subtle differences, but generally they're shaped similarly. Long node stretch with rocks on top:) Recognizing a lot of g13 and Cookie in there at this point. I'm excited to see what you do with em' in that room of yours:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts