What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Seismic

Looking good MP, I was also thinking of switching to blumats. But your idea of the float valves sounds good to. Might have to pick your brain on that one later.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Melty!! Good to see your garden again man! Nice choices. Hope all is well in meltyland

FiveLeggedGoat

I'm not a real goat.™
Veteran
Well if it's good enough to get broke off a proper chunk
I'll take a small piece of some of that funky stuff :joint:

Lookin' stellar, Sir Melt-a-Lot. Can't wait to see them girls titties!

My Sour Bubba's get the flip tomorrow!:dance013:

B

bench warmer

The clone run of your Lucifer OG f2 is much happier than the mother was MP. :good:
I still have 8 or 9 seeds from that pack too. :dance013:
Lucifer OG f2
picture.php

B

bench warmer

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

I use my buds to clean the cats litter box. Too lazy to grab the pooper scooper. :D

B

bench warmer

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Hehe.. Sorry guys. Just felt in a joking mood.
Pretty much the same as what Melty has going on but my predator mite eggs came with vermiculite.
I got careless & spread the stuff around without turning fans off.
Researched it & found out its non toxic to smoke bud with these little bits on it & won't affect the Everclear/QWISO, butane or bubblebag extracted production.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
I know what u mean about yoga poses
It even more silly when I have everything for like three diff auto water configs lol
Stay limber my friend!

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Busy week in this thread...from spandex to watering systems, broad mites to kitty litter. It's pretty much all been covered. :biggrin:

The Cookiesxg13/Widow side of the garden. Stretchy girls. I'm glad I flipped them as short as I did. These girls are probably 20-24"
picture.php

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
goooood to know! Nothing worse than overgrowing 6-7 monsters around ur room! looking pretty uniform so far man. mine are still little babies

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hell yeah CDM...All legs, bro. Do your thing twisting and topping em' if you want bushes.

Here's my method of Predator release during flower. It keeps from getting the kitty litter effect:biggrin:
I turn off all fans, fold a few envelopes and staple em' to the screen. Empty the grit (that contains predator mites) into the envelopes and let those little buggers flow their way out onto your canopy. I put 4 of these "dumping stations" throughout the garden (4x8).
picture.php

picture.php

B

bench warmer

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Thanks for the clear info MP.
Good technique.
Definitely following your lead next time.
Those GSCxG13W look great!
Are you still rocking a 600w?
Growth looks to be in fast forward mode. :yes:

B

bench warmer

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

They're loving everything you're giving them. So organized in your space. :respect:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
melty, seems as though some growers are saying the GSC is a bit light sensitive and that its almost a plant that like to be off to the side of a garden. Let us know if you feel this trait carries over to your crosses. If so it'll be good to know in case others pops these babies. Also I give you mucho credit, when I do the trellis nets I love to just bend and twist branches all through that net for the first 14-21 days. Admittedly too much probably, but I just can't help myself I'm OCD and don't want to see open patches. 123, 123, 123.....

Latest posts

Latest posts