What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

Americangrower

Veteran

That maui skunkdog x sd bx is beautiful. I getting a kinda fruitiness off the skunkdog x hot rod girls I have going. Not sure if it's from hot rod or skunkdog. I hear skunkdog has a sweetness to her.

Greasy Glands

Beautiful work with the GMO Melting Pot. Those are some massive leaves on the outdoor plant. Killer work as always. Pass The Gravy Please

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Genetic Freaked, I love good dosidos but don’t have any going right now.

GMO, little too close to the lights.

Americangrower

Veteran
Dude has some tiny hands ..lol

Killing as always brother
picture.php

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some seed starts grown in Phillthys original mix.
Sour Diesel bx2

Underdog x (Sour Dieselbx2)

MtnTrop x Lemon TreeS1

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Need to pay you a visit so i can grab that 2006 NYS Sour Diesel if the offer still stands:ying:

nickman

Veteran
Who’s sour bx2 are you working with???

Over on IG I tagged that last photo and had said that I could tell it was karma’s Sour bx2 before I even read the caption but u had said that it wasn’t I think ...???...

Just wondering where you found her...

She looks killer and that underdog cross ...!!!... wow...:tiphat:...

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope all is welL, Chuck.

Nick, it’s the Sour clone I bx’d twice off SFVbx male. There’s a thread on here that shows some Sour x SFV pics. Take care

Latest posts

Latest posts