What's new

MeltingPOT's EDEN.

gmanwho

Veteran
man that dosi did well. frost on frost!!! thats what i call a white brillo pad!! u got mozzarella trichs over there or what? they are stretching out in that macro shot.

enjoying the show .. keep it up!!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
love those last macros, melty! that close up shot of ECSD is a great portrait of her.

beauty headbanger. i've been seeing so many ppl gushing over the sour leaning phenos but i fell in love with a very OGish f2 from the line, so i'm happy to see some more OG influence in your gal. bet she stanks!

melty: two hands, ten green thumbs :smoke:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there, Starcrash! :tiphat: Glad to know you are crushing it out still!
10 years back I was smoking a bowl of my Elvis x SourD down in NH and mentioned to a new friend how much I missed the Sour clone. He quickly mentioned he could grab me back a copy! He reappeared weeks later with MakoHaze, Sour99 and Sour Diesel🙂
Being an IC nerd, it didn’t take me long to know who was the generous soul behind those lovely cuts!
Thanks for your generosity back in the day! :tiphat:

Americangrower

Veteran
I guess I'm about 9 years late lol
but I did read all 156 pages :biggrin:
Great thread brother

Sup Otto! This thread is and WILL REMAIN spandex-free (for anyone who took my last post as a threat):)

I'm not 1 for obeying rules tho..

picture.php

spandex free no more:dance013:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey there, Starcrash! Glad to know you are crushing it out still!
10 years back I was smoking a bowl of my Elvis x SourD down in NH and mentioned to a new friend how much I missed the Sour clone. He quickly mentioned he could grab me back a copy! He reappeared weeks later with MakoHaze, Sour99 and Sour Diesel🙂
Being an IC nerd, it didn’t take me long to know who was the generous soul behind those lovely cuts!
Thanks for your generosity back in the day!

wow did U bring back some memories ...those were my main strains @ the time.... does THAT Sour D exist anymore ? (circa 2008 central New York state) thats the sour i want again ... thats the sour i know ...once you smell it and smoke you know it for life it was unmistakably fantastic in both flavor and smell.... peace

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey! Long time no see. Hope you're doing good! Just topped the sis x pk again today. Trying to get it to bush out more. :respect:

Smoked some Lime Kush x JJ's Nigerian recently that wasn't bad at all. "Limegerian" I think it was called. The Nigerian really seems to give things a bright clear high.

dank.Frank

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
wow did U bring back some memories ...those were my main strains @ the time.... does THAT Sour D exist anymore ? (circa 2008 central New York state) thats the sour i want again ... thats the sour i know ...once you smell it and smoke you know it for life it was unmistakably fantastic in both flavor and smell.... peace

around same time same area i got that cut. i was told some trustfund kid from staten island payed a decent price for the cut and brought it upstate to friends. i got the cut off the friends. wonder if it was same sour you speak of i eventually lost it will never forget that strain