What's new

Melting Pot of Genetics

D

danimarie193

Just moved them from the T5 to the 400 watt.
picture.php

D

danimarie193

Alright only been a few updates lately been upset with a few things. Pulled two BS 2.2 and three M99 males out over the last few days. I think I have two confirmed females of the M99 and here are pics of them:
picture.php

I have never seen anything like this before. I really dont know if i should trash them or keep them going.
picture.php

D

danimarie193

Alright so poopyteabags has inspired me to give RDWC a try. If this works I am going to add four more buckets to make it eight. I dont have a chiller I didnt think I would need it with only a 400 gph pump running. I would love some input. I also have to say thanks to blazeoneup beacause this system was made right from his DIY thread and there is no way I could have done this without it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Ok, I don't actively pump my buckets it is all gravity feed. My #1 suggestion is to buy 10" net pots and get rid of the ones you have now.

Why is you controller bucket elevated so high for the photos? It looks like it would crush that green plastic tub when filled with nutes.

Other than that if the system doesn't leak and you have good flow of nutes all should be well. Cleaning the airstones and buckets between runs is a must.

:joint:

D

danimarie193

I just had the controll bucket up to keep water out. I had a leak at the controll bucket. I think I fucked up already and put silicone in the bucket to stop the leak. Will the silicone put anything into the water that could hurt the plants?

blazeoneup

The Helpful One
Chat Moderator
Veteran
Nice, I see the buckets are coming together, Im sure you'll be impressed with the results to come.

Until next time be safe and take care!

D

danimarie193

So its been a hard couple days getting this together but I think I got it. I moved a few plants into the system and ran out of hydroton so I will have to do the last bucket tomorrow. The first pic is the M99
picture.php

AB
picture.php

QT
picture.php

Group shot
picture.php

Lookin great dani, love the homemade RDWC. keep up the good work and the mutated M99, if it gets enough bud sites, i'd say let it grow. heh, but never know, depends on what its real problem is.

take it easy, everything looks beautiful

-life

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I think that once the caulk dries you should be fine. It looks like your plants are happy, but be careful of stem rot, try to keep the base of the plants dry. Stem and root rot are the only real problems with the bucket systems that I have encountered.

:joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts