What's new

Melting Pot of Genetics

D

danimarie193

Sorry to hear you were down, but I'm glad to hear you're back up!

:yes:

I stop in from time to time to see your ladies.... I'm glad the show's not over!

:lurk:

Thanks for stopping by! Put them in wet paper towels tonight so we are about to get this show on the road again.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
hey danimarie............I just recently popped a b10 pk of dairy queen Im kinda psyced about........hear nothing but great things about tga gear........what straw did you draw with the testers.? I got sonic fly x otm but you knew that allready didn't ya?

D

danimarie193

Yeah I smoked some stuff from TGA and that made me want to get some of his gear. Got those from Haborside. If I like this one I will be going back for more. I got the Indiana Bubble Gum testers. I started a thread already.

can't wait to see the alien bubba, im gonna be starting my journal soon. been doing alot of testing, but i think it's finally about time. But I can't wait to see em all, love the work dani.

Hit me up
-LIG

D

danimarie193

So got most of them into cups last night.
picture.php

D

danimarie193

Germ rates
Alien Bubba 5/5
C99 BX1 4/5
F13 x A11 4/5
BS 2.2 5/5
Qrazy Train 5/5
Magenta 99 5/5

D

danimarie193

Little yellowing on some stuff but not that bad stuff kinda got put on the back burner during the holiday. Get everything worked out so enough. Hope its going to be a big year got alot of plans and breedings I hope go down this year.