What's new

Mellowfellow crosses

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No males, or I would've probably made an incross. I've got fifty or so seeds of this cross.Makes me happy to hear you'll give them another run. Please post some pics when they are finishing up.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
day 70, just prior to chop, all four orange bully x fire diesel hazes. i decided to hold onto #3 and #4 for a second run.

Attachments

• ob2_1.jpg
    ob2_1.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 8
  • ob2_2.jpg
    ob2_2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 8
  • ob2_3.jpg
    ob2_3.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 7
  • ob2_4.jpg
    ob2_4.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 8

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Idk how I missed this. Looks like you got a nice fade on these. Have you had a chance to puff on any of these and if so what are your thoughts? Thanks for taking the time to check out this pollen chuck!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
ya I have mellow. for shits n giggles I tossed it all together into one jar and clearly #4 sticks out from the rest of the jar, but its all equally decent. Im hoping the ones I saved make it to be ran again, as my plan to pop some of the honey white bx2 cross got sidelined for the time being.

genetic freaked

Veteran
Looking good over there Mellow

I just looked through my seed stock and found a 10pack of the FireDieselHaze Ix..
Do you know of anyone who grew these??
Wondering if they lean more SSSDH or Wifi

And please send in some of those Wifi bx1s.. I would be all over them

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
genetic freaked, I don't know of anybody to grow any of those out, I grew the fire diesel haze to make the wifi backcross but not the incross. My guess is there will phenos from all sides. Was hoping to unlock a pandoras box with incross. I sent in quite a few packs, so I am surprised that nobody has reported back. I am going to send you a p.m. in a little bit.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
These are not the best pictures because this gal was in a tough to reach spot.. but let me tell you she was a beast, yielded 12 ounces of dense sticky frosty stinky. Beautiful and frosty and actually purpled up quite a bit at the end. This is a wifi bx. Nice selection Mellowfellow.

picture.php

picture.php

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Respect for growing these out! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed the journey with them. She does look like a beast. How's the nose on her?
I'm quite surprised no one else has grown them out. I sent in a grip of seeds to the server fund. Oh well.

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
The nose is strong. Its a funky mix of nasty. In a good way. Smells way better than any other "the White" crosses i have grown.

Folks should pop em if they got em. In fact i'm going to check my fridge and see if i have anymore:peacock:

Thanks Mellow. Sadly i could not get the other strains to germ, but this one was worth the efforts.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hope you find sticky icky the orange sheikh hybrid. Keep us informed on how they turn out.
Sucks to hear about the fdh not popping for ya.
I've given away all the crosses I made back then with the exception of the honey white bx2 x sssdh.
Stay frosty my friends!

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
update, kept the trichy wifi bx male around for a bunch of pollen, fun times ahead with that. also have a few of the orange sheikh cross finishing up. one is a beast of an orange hashplant, just reeks of the small cuties you get in the stores, the other a more haze leaner. pics to come :tiphat:

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Let that pollen fly bird!
Orange hashplant sounds pretty good. I hope it translates into a flavor you dig.
Looking forward to some flics.

Latest posts

Latest posts