What's new

Mellowfellow crosses

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not the one I used in the crosses, but still have a pack of 13 from 2010. Plan on starting more of these along with uberdawg, valleydawg and some other stuff.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
bump.... anyone pop/run their mellow gear from the 420 sf last year? I popped some wmk/a x sssdh and got a male who was castrated after saving some pollen to chuck at a later date. anyone got any feedback on his wifi or fire diesel haze? :biggrin:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
time to bump this thread, i have some of mellows orange bully x sssdh in flower. popped 6, 5 cracked tails and all 5 are females. each shows slight variation from the rest but im hoping the orange taste is the in the end. pics to come. :dance013:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
the lineage of the orange bully side for those watching or also have em tucked away:

orange bully= orange bubba mist x orange chunk
orange bubba mist= (pre98 bubba kush x kali mist) x agent orange
orange chunk= cali-o x deep chunk

should get real good around the end of week three :biggrin:

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice bird!
The Orange Bully was from Candyland genetics, who used to do big outside grows.
How far along in flower are you bird?

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
yeah mellow I remember the some of the grow posts from him, just nuts. stretch is heavy early on, seemingly showing the kali mist in all except one that's squatter than the rest. another has DC like fans, its going to get real interesting and hopefully orangey when the halfway point hits. out of the five came four girls, which worked out great as the stalled runt was the one with balls.

:peacock:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
things are starting to get frosty frosty with the orange bully x fire diesel hazes, with one rivaling my 'C' plant of starbud sister x biker in resin coverage and density. pics to come.

:peacock:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
hmmm, well one earlier on smelled pretty orange but now its hard to pick up, and another that smells like orange/pineapple but when you break a leaf off its immediately drowned out by a rancid almost garlic smell. :tiphat:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
day 35 all four orange bully x sssdh, each frosty in their own right. the 3rd one in is the super frosty nut tosser, and the frosty forth is the heavy orange smelling one.:tiphat:

Attachments

• ob1.jpg
    ob1.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 6
  • ob2.jpg
    ob2.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 8
  • ob3.jpg
    ob3.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
  • ob4.jpg
    ob4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 8

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bird! I hope the one tossing nuts isn't causing you any problems, serious or not. can't wait to see these finish up for ya.
thanks for throwing up some flics!

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
one other thing bird, I don't know if I mislabeled them for you but the orange bully is crossed to my fire diesel haze not the sssdh. just a heads up.

mellowfellow

Tomoka Smoka
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good. you're about halfway through the flower cycle and I can't wait to see what they look like in a month.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
theyre slowly turning into leaners as the weight stacks up now, atleast one if not 2 will be rerun again that's for sure. mellow when you ran the original OB did you find a male, or was it just an OB female that got hit with the fdh?